March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cute Toddler Mockup

124...Next

Comments

• feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    very cute. :)
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Looks like a shrinked child Sim. Ew.
    a256aFi.gif
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited July 2016
    hazzaplumbob is still on the forums so let's ask him. His name is something to do with keylimepie?
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
  • BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    Looks like a shrinked child Sim. Ew.

Now now what have your parents told you? Be nice and show respect for other people's creations. Remeber when you were in 2nd grade and that one kid said he hated your drawing of a dragon?

• EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    Ah... toddlers could definitely look so adorable only if they were in the game..
    Too bad we don't have them in ts4.
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    EpicSims wrote: »
    Ah... toddlers could definitely look so adorable only if they were in the game..
    Too bad we don't have them in ts4.

I feel the same completely.
    As a family simmer, the game is lacking in that regard.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,925 Member
    GabbyGirlJ wrote: »
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Ninoochat wrote: »
    It's funny because whenever I go back to ts3 I just stick my toddlers 24/7 into the playpen until the day they age up, that's how boring ts3 toddlers were after years of playing them. If they do make ts4 toddlers I hope they will be more like ts2 toddlers and not so boring. I mean did you know that without the playpen ts3 toddlers cannot play/talk together or even acknowledge the existence of another toddler? That will need some serious work before even considering making them.

I agree toddlers in TS3 were definitely more hair pullingly annoying back then. I think Generations definitely helped a little bit because toddlers were so bare boned in the BG. And some store content wasn't a bad thing either but I do hope that IF toddlers do become a reality for TS4 that they come loaded with some really good content and hopefully lifestage exclusive content.

This kinda worries me, though. They already know that people will pay for it, so is there any hope that if we get toddlers, they'll come with tons of content? Or will it be bare minimum with more content later for more money? :frowning:

They most likely could make a ton of money on toddlers, and babies not tied to the crib by bringing out stuff packs for them!
  • IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    The second toddler that was posted was a lot cuter but they're all cute. This made me miss them so much..
    My heart hurts
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    Both of those renders are adorable
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited July 2016
    I've noticed that most toddlers in real life go through a big head stage.

*sorry for double post*
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    hazzaplumbob is still on the forums so let's ask him. His name is something to do with keylimepie?
    Simanite wrote: »

You rang? :)

• asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    At least fans are creating something related to toddlers and speculating on what they could possibly be like. It's way more than I can say the team is doing... It's like pulling teeth to get any of them to say anything about toddlers and all we want is a simple answer.
  • ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    They look like Minecraft compared to the current tots
  • LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member

Well, you bumped a exact 9 month old thread, so I'm sorry for you. But it's your life, so have fun.
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I'm thrilled they look a lot better in game than the pic in the OP.
  • AddieOliviaAddieOlivia Posts: 29 New Member
    I'm so glad that we finally got toddlers. I love how we kept wanting them then when we get them we get fed up with them (At least me and my cousin did.) I hope they come out with like a toddler stuff like the kid stuff we got. I know that some would be mad that we have to pay but if they add things like moving babies out of their cribs as well as a lot of toddler clothing and items it would be worth it. Anyone else agree?
  • ChalkyMalkyChalkyMalky Posts: 120 Member
    Roif456 wrote: »

Well, you bumped a exact 9 month old thread, so I'm sorry for you. But it's your life, so have fun.

I know its an old thread, but i just think they look like lil minecraft characters. I didn't say that they were bad... and please calm down, it's just what i think it is, you don't have to be defensive about it.