March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cute Toddler Mockup

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,433 Member
    Everyone is saying how the toddlers head is big but I'm the only here thinking the mom's head and maybe posture look a bit off. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: HEAVEN AND BACK by Chase Atlantic
    E0zWogS.gif
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    GabbyGirlJ wrote: »
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Ninoochat wrote: »
    It's funny because whenever I go back to ts3 I just stick my toddlers 24/7 into the playpen until the day they age up, that's how boring ts3 toddlers were after years of playing them. If they do make ts4 toddlers I hope they will be more like ts2 toddlers and not so boring. I mean did you know that without the playpen ts3 toddlers cannot play/talk together or even acknowledge the existence of another toddler? That will need some serious work before even considering making them.

I agree toddlers in TS3 were definitely more hair pullingly annoying back then. I think Generations definitely helped a little bit because toddlers were so bare boned in the BG. And some store content wasn't a bad thing either but I do hope that IF toddlers do become a reality for TS4 that they come loaded with some really good content and hopefully lifestage exclusive content.

This kinda worries me, though. They already know that people will pay for it, so is there any hope that if we get toddlers, they'll come with tons of content? Or will it be bare minimum with more content later for more money? :frowning:

See that's what I was thinking. EA has always had a history of doing the bare minimum during release but brings more content later on. My hopes would be that if Generations is indeed EP3 and does add toddlers, then they could do a children/toddler SP the month after at least it would add more content that would be necessary. Or if toddlers become the main focus for Generations then I'd expect for there to be a lot of content for toddlers.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    edited February 2016
    Trashmagic wrote: »
    Hazzaplumbob from twitter made an amazing looking ( photoshopped?) image of what toddlers could look like.
    CbhNQ4vW4AAUZWx.png

What do you think?
    Welp, indeed it turns out it's photoshopped, it's done so well omgosh!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • AntoninaAntonina Posts: 77 Member
    I don't like toddlers in The Sims but... they're adorable!
    chloe_zpsmil76epk.gif
    "I knew nothing but shadows and I thought them to be real." - Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    This image could have been used to make a hype about a fake EP.
    NICE WORK

Lets hope the trolls don't get hold of it then ;)

If they do though, there is always my favourite hype gif:

88087d32daf41f3fd8ce30595df85b56d0b54e7b.gif
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I want, ugh.
  • emsterissocoolemsterissocool Posts: 20 New Member
    I agree that the toddler isn't perfect, but I mean, it was photoshopped by a fan. Considering that, I think they did a really good job with it!
  • pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    edited February 2016
    It's cute for a photoshop! But I do love the other set of pictures better (the family with the stroller). I need toddlers in my game so bad! So bad!!! I have babies in my game that I'm not letting age until they can become toddlers. They will not jump out of their bassinet as an 8 year-old. I just won't have it.
  • chidoriaidachidoriaida Posts: 282 Member
    OMG! I miss the real babies and toddlers already. Have to start playing Sims 2 again.
  • sophtasticsophtastic Posts: 610 Member
    I feel like the left wrist is too small and the head is too big... but I wouldn't care because I just want TODDLERSSSS :love:
    toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
    tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    The creator of that mock-up is banned from the forums.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • SarahsShadySarahsShady Posts: 963 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    The creator of that mock-up is banned from the forums.

I wonder why..
    giphy.gif

Please Bring Back Toddlers, Realistic Teenagers and Create a World.
    Make the Sims (4) Great Again<3

• YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    Looks like a bobblehead
  • aleeeexxxpaleeeexxxp Posts: 159 Member
    I really hope they make a return this year!
  • Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    The toddler is so cute, I love his big chubby head.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    The head is kind of big, but it's cute overall! ~Sighing~ I guess it'll be a century later when Toddlers eventually come.
  • HCSauHCSau Posts: 506 Member
    That's been the image in my head of what toddlers could look like. A little more in proportion, perhaps. ;)
    HSau :)
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    The baby is so smoothed out and the family picture looks genuinely complete with a toddler in there, throw in a kid and your complete :love::bawling:
  • TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Some more ( these being my favorites so far) by: tigerlilys-sims4 @ tumblr

These ones look a little bit more like preschoolers but still absolutely cute.

tumblr_o6fh24sJtM1ujuy8xo1_r1_540.png
    tumblr_o6fo2g3Fmm1ujuy8xo2_r1_540.png
    tumblr_o6jas9QN9C1ujuy8xo1_540.png

• ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member

cute except the faces are far too mature for toddlers, they just look like shrunk kids.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    This is user created and yeah, they are not professional from EA but darn it, can't we appreciate the sentiments?

I loved what was done with the "shrunken kids" and even if they are not toddlers, EA/Maxis want to go in a different direction, I could hang with this idea.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Hazzaplumbob from twitter made an amazing looking ( photoshopped?) image of what toddlers could look like.
    CbhNQ4vW4AAUZWx.png

What do you think?
    Fantastic done, I must say. However, I think the head/face is a bit too child like, I wouldn't mind it being a little more toddler like. And maybe a litttttttttle smaller in height, else perfect!
  • ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    The hands and the feet are too small, the toddler is a little too short, but I feel like the head is pretty spot on. Then again, my nephew did have a giant head that he's slowly growing into. :D
    Adorable toddler though. I hope we get them back someday.
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright
  • JCsS1MSJCsS1MS Posts: 1,148 Member
    wyn wrote: »
    CR7od8_WcAA_n0e.png

This one is cute since the proportions aren't mind-numbingly horrifying.

The elbow sticking out is kind of flat looking though but I adore both pictures!
  • BrattonMattonBrattonMatton Posts: 896 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »

cute except the faces are far too mature for toddlers, they just look like shrunk kids.

It is the faces of children on toddler bodies. It's just concept art. Lol