Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Still need bunk beds!

We should have gotten them with the vacation EX. Because it is common to have bunk beds in cabins and at summer camps.

Comments

• Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I loved bunk beds, I just hope if they bring them back They don't make all of them uncomfortable like in 3.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    I loved bunk beds, I just hope if they bring them back They don't make all of them uncomfortable like in 3.

Yea, there needs to be at least one bunk bed that gets a 7 at least..Also you can get any type of mattress for bunk beds as long as it fit so you can make it comfortable..
  • Options
    I also thought it weird that the police station did not have bunk beds for the jail since that's what they normally have.
  • Options
    quincylfquincylf Posts: 32 Member
    I loved the bunkbeds! They were a real space saver for me when I didn't have a lot of money or room but a lot of kids! lol realizing now that most of my storylines end up like that....
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    We need better energy beds in general, it's ridiculous there's only one energy 10 bed in double and single beds (not counting career rewards), and they're both far too expensive. There's not even any energy 7, 8, or 9 beds...
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Agreed. Definitely want bunk beds in this game. Hopefully, we'll get them at least in a 'Generations' style of EP or something.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Rudiarose wrote: »
    Polyrhythm wrote: »

Yea, there needs to be at least one bunk bed that gets a 7 at least..Also you can get any type of mattress for bunk beds as long as it fit so you can make it comfortable..

True, you can get any kind of matress. But bunk beds don't have box springs, which improves the comfort level of the bed as a whole. I think that's why the comfort level is so limited. I can see where they are coming from. That being said, I too would like to see the return of bunk beds. I've had to remodel a couple houses just so I could have enough room for both of their kids to have a bed. As someone who doesn't like the build aspect of the game at all and utilizes it as little as possible, it's very inconvenient!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    We need more beds in general. x.x But definitely bunkbeds!
  • Options
    freakyteen721freakyteen721 Posts: 173 Member
    If we do get bunk beds (hopefully) I'd like more variety in styles, so not just the ladder on the side, but maybe ones with a miniature staircase beside it, with the option to add another bunk bed so that the stairs are in between. Or even something silly like have a side ladder for the top bunk and a slide for at the foot of the bed from the top bunk, so that they can wake up feeling playful after sliding lol. Another style would be to have a normal top bunk with a slightly wider bottom bunk.
  • Options
    Yes, now please give us bunk Beds!
  • Options
    JulinhoXD2001JulinhoXD2001 Posts: 141 Member
    It would be so cool if there are bunk beds!!!!
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    SoapSuds wrote: »
    Agreed. Definitely want bunk beds in this game. Hopefully, we'll get them at least in a 'Generations' style of EP or something.

Bunk and Loft beds would come in handy if they were included with a "The Sims 4: Generations-like Pack":
    k2-_01708b85-a948-4832-bd10-932edc74ed6d.v1.jpg
    0300469_PE426340_S5.JPG
    loft_bed_dooman_newest.jpg
    19e1b6d8ec6a489b02d224a35ca3ae44.jpg
  • Options
    kitangel1kitangel1 Posts: 200 Member
    Another one of the many things for my children I'm hoping for when they decide to give us a generations ep.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Tarruvi wrote: »
    SoapSuds wrote: »

Bunk and Loft beds would come in handy if they were included with a "The Sims 4: Generations-like Pack":
    k2-_01708b85-a948-4832-bd10-932edc74ed6d.v1.jpg
    0300469_PE426340_S5.JPG
    loft_bed_dooman_newest.jpg
    19e1b6d8ec6a489b02d224a35ca3ae44.jpg

GAH. I literally have the second photo's cover sheet lmao.
    But yes for bunk beds. For sure!
  • Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    I kinda wonder why they didn't include bunk beds in base game.
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I kinda wonder why they didn't include bunk beds in base game.

Because it was the best decision at the time to leave them out >:)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    @AquaSimmer1212
    And make them better? :o
  • Options
    LadyjodzLadyjodz Posts: 81 Member
    Totally agree. They also need to make them comfortable not just the uncomfortable ones
  • Options
    Ok, EA Knocks on Mic can you hear us We want Bunk Beds!
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    I love bunk beds

They need to make more comfortable beds in general
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Tarruvi wrote: »
    @AquaSimmer1212
    And make them better? :o

Of course ;)
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Bunk beds and monsters under the bed!
  • Options
    HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    There's a cc bunk bed, you just have to google it.
    I would've thought bunk beds should've came with ODR.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    ferret9005 wrote: »
    Bunk beds and monsters under the bed!

Aww, yeah I miss that. It was adorable how the kid would need reassurance from their parents.

• Options
    peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    Definitely want bunk beds. Also rather than having a lot of beds give low energy, all cheap beds should have at least decent energy (around 6) but instead low end beds occasionally give you a uncomfortable mood and relive less stress.

If beds stay the same, give us an option to buy high quality mattress (new interaction on bed) which would increase the energy level to around 8 (obviously this would cost a bunch of money like 1000 or 1500 so it can't be abused.
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever