Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    unfortunately i can't see any of Simgurusteve's homemade gifs :disappointed:

Yikes! A travesty! At the risk of exposing my uber secret gif skills, I wonder if you just can't reach gifntext.com.

If you're at work, maybe it's being blocked. You should inform them how pertinent that website is to your daily work routines. Without it you simply aren't working at max capacity.

Maybe the site isn't available for my country

I been at home and it doesn't work it's the only logical explanation 902513948.gif
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Go go gadget tissue dispenser.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member

giphy.gif
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    A patch to me can't compare to a stuff or gamepack unless it adds cars or in bed animations. I want new gameplay not just bug fixes.
    Speaking of which! I know that an Origin Update was just released today. And those usually precede a game patch by a day or so, when released at the beginning of the month. So what I'm wanting to know was there any hints as to what's coming in this game patch that's coming very shortly besides bug fixes which is pretty obvious.

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    lovejess2 wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Does anyone besides me feel it's odd players of this game need new stuff every month now? Why isn't the EP and SPs just recently released enough for about six months like in the old days. What about this game makes people need so much to be happy and excited about it. Wait, did I already say this the other day? :o

It's not really the gamepack we want right now it's just information about it. I hate having announcements two weeks before release since that gives me little time to actually consider if I want to buy the game as well as little time to save for it.

You have a life time to buy it. Even if announced tomorrow. I'm just seeing people want something new just as soon as they download or open something for this game and I think TS3 started it, but TS4 is breaking all records with people needing or wanting new information when they just got something. Either it is the best Sim game ever or it is the most boring.

Not necessarily. You don't know from day to day if you ll be alive tomorrow.
  • Options
    I wish yall could go ahead and announce even if it s a month out. I'm tired of not knowing what the theme will be.

I say announce and go ahead and put up the new forum.
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Patience cat.... patience!
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    Patience cat.... patience!

It's getting very hard to be patient now.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited March 2016
    Agree with CLP. Would it be that difficult to be allowed to give a very general idea of what the theme is? If it's restaurants, just say we are working on a restaurant/dining GP, not sure when it will be out or what exactly will be in it but that is what we are working on. I get that companies do not want to give too much information out ahead of time due to the perception of not delivering as advertised or broken promises, but a general theme is just that. This void that is just nothing at all is leaving many of us empty.

Edit: I do realized the Gurus are working under what is most likely a NDA and they are not just allowed to reveal information of their own free will. I'm saying EA should allow them to do so, after approving said comments of course.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited March 2016
    What if the reason they are taking so long to announce the GP is because it's somewhat easter/family themed, not exactly Generations, but something else new.
    It's possible that he's hungry for easter eggs? Maybe...?
    Does anyone remember the social bunny easter egg in Spooky Stuff:

12079889_774621089313385_7597061275100394286_o.jpg

It could totally be related to the next GP, or not.
    I don't know how Easter works on the USA, i did a quickly google search and i find out that people eat marshmallow and chocolate bunnies, is that right? As i said before, they could be refering to any type of food, and chocolate is food.
    Also in some places, like where i live, Easter Eggs are made of chocolate.

I guess i'm just too bored waiting for stuff, and now i'm making theories... .-.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Agree with CLP. Would it be that difficult to be allowed to give a very general idea of what the theme is? If it's restaurants, just say we are working on a restaurant/dining GP, not sure when it will be out or what exactly will be in it but that is what we are working on. I get that companies do not want to give too much information out ahead of time due to the perception of not delivering as advertised or broken promises, but a general theme is just that. This void that is just nothing at all is leaving many of us empty.

Edit: I do realized the Gurus are working under what is most likely a NDA and they are not just allowed to reveal information of their own free will. I'm saying EA should allow them to do so, after approving said comments of course.

I heard some people saying that the Guru's used to post a pixelated screenshot of upcoming content back in TS2(?) days and it would keep people entertained speculating what it was, it would be great if they could do that with us now. :(
    Please @SimGuruDrake is this possible? xD
  • Options

I heard some people saying that the Guru's used to post a pixelated screenshot of upcoming content back in TS2(?) days and it would keep people entertained speculating what it was, it would be great if they could do that with us now. :(

it was actually Sims 3 and only done once I think. I personally didn't like it due to eyestrain but I did enjoy the guessing part of it. It would be better than this though....
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    There's a whole set of tweets this morning....starting with this.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member

it was actually Sims 3 and only done once I think. I personally didn't like it due to eyestrain but I did enjoy the guessing part of it. It would be better than this though....

I remember that pixelated screenshot a little too well :P Can honestly say I prefer other forms of hinting, because it got a bit frustrating in the end (although better than getting no hints at all). I think it was the hint for the artisan's glassblowing and jewelry making station and The Prism Art Studio in TS3!?
  • Options
    Krisha880 wrote: »

I remember that pixelated screenshot a little too well :P Can honestly say I prefer other forms of hinting, because it got a bit frustrating in the end (although better than getting no hints at all). I think it was the hint for the artisan's glassblowing and jewelry making station and The Prism Art Studio in TS3!?

That is the one!
  • Options

Yeah, but sadly there are no hints... just a lot of teasing from Graham!
  • Options
    Oh that Graham....obviously we're focused on the raccoon and all "pets!" when we should be realizing it's raining and therefore...seasons. >:)
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If you are looking for hints in that picture Graham posted, there are a few. Weather, pets, romance, downtown, late night just to name a few. But for course it's not a hint of anything at all except that Graham is a night owl. Hoot!
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    If you are looking for hints in that picture Graham posted, there are a few. Weather, pets, romance, downtown, late night just to name a few. But for course it's not a hint of anything at all except that Graham is a night owl. Hoot!

Avian focused EP "confirmed". :D
  • Options

I know that and you know that but we have our hype aficionados who will look into their crystal ball and see future content.

There were more....and more than these two. You have to know that someone is going to make something out of it.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    I see snow and people in winter weather! Seasonzzzzzzzzz! :o>:)

(Yes, I know that is not from the Sims game)
  • Options
    I see snow and people in winter weather! Seasonzzzzzzzzz! :o>:)

(Yes, I know that is not from the Sims game)

Oh but there's a pyramid and a direct reference to WA....then a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 on a bench.....inner city EP!!!!!!!!!!!

@jcp011c2 You know someone is going to make something out of all of this....silly as it is.

• Options

I know that and you know that but we have our hype aficionados who will look into their crystal ball and see future content.

There were more....and more than these two. You have to know that someone is going to make something out of it.

Graham was being silly and teased us about Pets, Cell Phones and Bunk Beds as well!

The problem are people who can't take a joke... or when people post this stuff out of context to make a hype or to actually troll unsuspecting and hopeful simmers :/ The Gurus should be able to joke and be silly though!
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    What if the reason they are taking so long to announce the GP is because it's somewhat easter/family themed, not exactly Generations, but something else new.
    It's possible that he's hungry for easter eggs? Maybe...?
    Does anyone remember the social bunny easter egg in Spooky Stuff:

12079889_774621089313385_7597061275100394286_o.jpg

It could totally be related to the next GP, or not.
    I don't know how Easter works on the USA, i did a quickly google search and i find out that people eat marshmallow and chocolate bunnies, is that right? As i said before, they could be refering to any type of food, and chocolate is food.
    Also in some places, like where i live, Easter Eggs are made of chocolate.

I guess i'm just too bored waiting for stuff, and now i'm making theories... .-.

Wait... What if in the patch we get the social bunny back to celebrate easter? Along with the tragic clown since his whole outfit is in the game files! That would be cool, maybe this hint in spooky stuff is actually a thing!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    @SimGuruSteve Putting those new editing skills to work I see. :wink:

🐸🐸🐸🐸 am I even doing with my life. Now I'm going to have to work tonight instead of playing games. Worth it, right?

Eh, I probably had to work tonight regardless.

Did a guru just say 🐸🐸🐸🐸? LOL
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top