Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thread for new members to post game issues

Comments

• KashSAGamesKashSAGames Posts: 19 New Member
    Whenever I press play on my household, it takes me back to the worlds screen. When I try to travel or to play the game, this message pops up: "The game failed to load. Error code: 102:6ee24dd4:656c7982. It is recommended that you relaunch the game." I relaunched the game, I restarted my computer, and I took all my CC and mods out of the game but it still doesn't work. Please help!
  • xMarianxxMarianx Posts: 74 Member
    And another ting. When I place floor tiles on the ground, inside a new room, and then try to place new flooring on top, using the room-tool, it says it can only be used inside a room. So for that room-tool to work, I have to click on the floor and choose "build floor".
    I have only had this problem after the last update.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    xMarianx wrote: »
    I don't know if this is a bug or intended, but after the latest update I can't move a room and the furniture inside it. I can move the room it self, and anything that I have on the walls (like lamps, tv, radio etc.), but the furniture on the floor doesn't move. I have to move them to the inventory or else they get deleted.

Hello @xMarianx
    I have just checked in my game and I am not having this issue.
    If you have cc/mods in your game, move your mods folder to the desktop. Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game and see if the issues are still there

If the issues still remain, repairing the game may help. To do that, go to games library in Origin, right click on the sims 4 picture and click repair.

Try also testing in a fresh new save game and see if the issue occurs there also.
    edited June 2018
    Whenever I press play on my household, it takes me back to the worlds screen. When I try to travel or to play the game, this message pops up: "The game failed to load. Error code: 102:6ee24dd4:656c7982. It is recommended that you relaunch the game." I relaunched the game, I restarted my computer, and I took all my CC and mods out of the game but it still doesn't work. Please help!

Helllo @KashSAGames
    Just to check again that mods/cc are not causing the issues, try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.
    Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues.

If the issues still remain, repairing the game may help. To do that, go to games library in Origin, right click on the sims 4 picture and click repair.

If the issue still occurs, try recovering an earlier version of your current save game to play and see if that has the issue.. To do that , go to the main screen of sims 4, and click on the " load game " button.Click on your save game file picture. Then click on the " recover game " button down the right hand side bottom of the screen,. Press on an earlier version of the save game from the menu that pops up. Then load that save game version

Edit
    Is it all households that have this issue or just one?
    If it is just one, try evicting the Sims household, move them to another home and see if you can load them in the new lot.
    Post edited by rosemow on
    And another ting. When I place floor tiles on the ground, inside a new room, and then try to place new flooring on top, using the room-tool, it says it can only be used inside a room. So for that room-tool to work, I have to click on the floor and choose "build floor".
    I have only had this problem after the last update.
    Hello @xMarianx
    I have just tested this also in my game and am not having issues.
    Try also testing this when doing the other things that I suggested in the above post about your other issues
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16552072/#Comment_16552072
    I have no cc/mods iin my game, I have deleted the cache files and I have repaired the game. I still have these problems.
    I have no cc/mods iin my game, I have deleted the cache files and I have repaired the game. I still have these problems.

Hello
    Try starting a fresh new save game and test to see if the issues are occurring in the new save game also.
  • accebangryaccebangry Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi there! First of all, I have already removed all CC and Mods from my game and tried to repair it.

After the patch, I loaded my saved household. All seemed fine, but soon my pregnant sim (second trimester) got stuck. This happens occasionally, so I attempted to reset her using shift + c and typing the reset cheat. That did not work, so I tried the click on her reset. That did not work either. I had to exit the entire game and come back. This happened four more times, all while she was doing different things (so not one activity causing it) and did not happen to any of the other sims in the household.

Any ideas? It's making the game a bit difficult to play.
    accebangry wrote: »
    Hi there! First of all, I have already removed all CC and Mods from my game and tried to repair it.

After the patch, I loaded my saved household. All seemed fine, but soon my pregnant sim (second trimester) got stuck. This happens occasionally, so I attempted to reset her using shift + c and typing the reset cheat. That did not work, so I tried the click on her reset. That did not work either. I had to exit the entire game and come back. This happened four more times, all while she was doing different things (so not one activity causing it) and did not happen to any of the other sims in the household.

Any ideas? It's making the game a bit difficult to play.

Hello
    The reset cheat has been broken by the latest patch.
    Sometimes having a large amount of items in the sims inventories and household inventory can cause issues. Try removing some of the items from the inventory of that sim and see if that helps.
    Try having her travel to another lot and then back home again and see if that helps the issue.
  • accebangryaccebangry Posts: 4 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > accebangry wrote: »
    >
    > Hi there! First of all, I have already removed all CC and Mods from my game and tried to repair it.
    >
    > After the patch, I loaded my saved household. All seemed fine, but soon my pregnant sim (second trimester) got stuck. This happens occasionally, so I attempted to reset her using shift + c and typing the reset cheat. That did not work, so I tried the click on her reset. That did not work either. I had to exit the entire game and come back. This happened four more times, all while she was doing different things (so not one activity causing it) and did not happen to any of the other sims in the household.
    >
    > Any ideas? It's making the game a bit difficult to play.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > The reset cheat has been broken by the latest patch.
    > Sometimes having a large amount of items in the sims inventories and household inventory can cause issues. Try removing some of the items from the inventory of that sim and see if that helps.
    > Try having her travel to another lot and then back home again and see if that helps the issue.

Come to think of it, I've had issues with Sims having pictures in their inventories in the past, and that Sim has a ton of pictures of her dog in her inventory. I'll try removing those xD Thank you!
    accebangry wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > accebangry wrote: »
    >
    > Hi there! First of all, I have already removed all CC and Mods from my game and tried to repair it.
    >
    > After the patch, I loaded my saved household. All seemed fine, but soon my pregnant sim (second trimester) got stuck. This happens occasionally, so I attempted to reset her using shift + c and typing the reset cheat. That did not work, so I tried the click on her reset. That did not work either. I had to exit the entire game and come back. This happened four more times, all while she was doing different things (so not one activity causing it) and did not happen to any of the other sims in the household.
    >
    > Any ideas? It's making the game a bit difficult to play.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > The reset cheat has been broken by the latest patch.
    > Sometimes having a large amount of items in the sims inventories and household inventory can cause issues. Try removing some of the items from the inventory of that sim and see if that helps.
    > Try having her travel to another lot and then back home again and see if that helps the issue.

Come to think of it, I've had issues with Sims having pictures in their inventories in the past, and that Sim has a ton of pictures of her dog in her inventory. I'll try removing those xD Thank you!

You’re welcome :)
  • mrstwitterpatedmrstwitterpated Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey there! I'm having issues selecting and playing with my household since the Seasons patch was released a few days ago. I have a lot of mods and CC, so I emptied my mods folder and it was fine. I put all of my CC back in, and it was fine, then took it back out so I could start testing my gameplay mods to see what's causing the problem. My issue is that I've put every mod I have into my game one at a time and tested it, and all of them seemed to be working, but when I put in all of my gameplay mods, it'll let me open up my save file, but when I select a household to play and press start, it'll show me the loading screen for a few seconds and then back to the world select. My guess is that I have some mod conflicts, but I have the Mod Conflict Detector, and everything seems to be in order based on that scan. Do you have any suggestions on what to do next in solving the problem?
    Hey there! I'm having issues selecting and playing with my household since the Seasons patch was released a few days ago. I have a lot of mods and CC, so I emptied my mods folder and it was fine. I put all of my CC back in, and it was fine, then took it back out so I could start testing my gameplay mods to see what's causing the problem. My issue is that I've put every mod I have into my game one at a time and tested it, and all of them seemed to be working, but when I put in all of my gameplay mods, it'll let me open up my save file, but when I select a household to play and press start, it'll show me the loading screen for a few seconds and then back to the world select. My guess is that I have some mod conflicts, but I have the Mod Conflict Detector, and everything seems to be in order based on that scan. Do you have any suggestions on what to do next in solving the problem?

Hello @mrstwitterpated
    There has been many mods/cc broken by the latest patch
    This is a link to a list of some of the broken/updated mods/cc
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch#latest
    Try seeing if you have any of the broken mods on that list. The list doesn’t contain all broken mods though.

There has been hot fixes released for MCCC mod . It would be best to download the latest version, if you use that mod
    https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?releases#Top
  • peachesnsimspeachesnsims Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello :) recently I have applied the new update to my game "from research I believe it is the patch update". The day I updated it I would try to go on my household and it would load infinitely I believe I deleted something that stopped it from doing that any longer. But when that stopped, I got a new pop-up that would say "error 102:ff495b5:b3c2792" this went on for another day or so. and just today I finally checked upon the last exception files from mc command center. I found a mod (I have TONSSS of mods) that was in one of the of last exception files I then deleted it from my game because I didn't really need it. I thought YAY I possibly fixed it!! Then I loaded my game and clicked on the household and of course its still not ok, the infinite loading screen happened again. Another thing I have tried was moving my mods to my desktop to see if it was the game itself but it wasn't its something about the mods. I do indeed have the cats and dogs expansion pack if that has anything to do with it? Please see if you can help with the situation, I would very much appreciate it. <3
    edited June 2018
    Hello :) recently I have applied the new update to my game "from research I believe it is the patch update". The day I updated it I would try to go on my household and it would load infinitely I believe I deleted something that stopped it from doing that any longer. But when that stopped, I got a new pop-up that would say "error 102:ff495b5:b3c2792" this went on for another day or so. and just today I finally checked upon the last exception files from mc command center. I found a mod (I have TONSSS of mods) that was in one of the of last exception files I then deleted it from my game because I didn't really need it. I thought YAY I possibly fixed it!! Then I loaded my game and clicked on the household and of course its still not ok, the infinite loading screen happened again. Another thing I have tried was moving my mods to my desktop to see if it was the game itself but it wasn't its something about the mods. I do indeed have the cats and dogs expansion pack if that has anything to do with it? Please see if you can help with the situation, I would very much appreciate it. <3

Hello @peachesnsims
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/941998/broken-updated-mods-seasons-june-2018-patch#latest
    Try seeing if you have any of the mods/cc on the list.

There has been hot fixes released for MCCC mod . It would be best to download the latest version of the mod.
  • mrstwitterpatedmrstwitterpated Posts: 2 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @mrstwitterpated
    > There has been many mods/cc broken by the latest patch
    > This is a link to a list of some of the broken/updated mods/cc
    > Try seeing if you have any of the broken mods on that list. The list doesn’t contain all broken mods though.
    >
    > There has been hot fixes released for MCCC mod . It would be best to download the latest version, if you use that mod

I've checked the broken/updated mods list, and updated MCCC (though that's not in my game right now as I test mods). I've downloaded the updated version of all the mods I have that were included on that list, and deleted/tested mods individually that weren't. All mods that I have worked individually, but now that I'm testing them in batches nothing seems to be working. According to MCD none of my mods are broken.
    > @rosemow said:
    > Hello @mrstwitterpated
    > There has been many mods/cc broken by the latest patch
    > This is a link to a list of some of the broken/updated mods/cc
    > Try seeing if you have any of the broken mods on that list. The list doesn’t contain all broken mods though.
    >
    > There has been hot fixes released for MCCC mod . It would be best to download the latest version, if you use that mod

I've checked the broken/updated mods list, and updated MCCC (though that's not in my game right now as I test mods). I've downloaded the updated version of all the mods I have that were included on that list, and deleted/tested mods individually that weren't. All mods that I have worked individually, but now that I'm testing them in batches nothing seems to be working. According to MCD none of my mods are broken.

Hello
    There sounds like there are still mods conflicting that MCD is not showing as conflicting. The tool doesn’t always register all mod conflicts/broken You may need to just test two mods at a time to try to find the cause of the issues.
  • Cinnamon_465Cinnamon_465 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello, ever since the most recent update, I'm unable to load any households. Whenever I try to play one, it loads for a bit and just returns to the map. I sorted through my mods folder, and deleted all of my outdated mods, with the exception of a few traits, which, though they may be outdated, still show up in CAS perfectly fine. Lots of my sims depend on these traits, but if they're really the root of the cause, I would be willing to remove them. Thanks!
    > @rosemow said:
    > xMarianx wrote: »
    >
    > I have no cc/mods iin my game, I have deleted the cache files and I have repaired the game. I still have these problems.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > Try starting a fresh new save game and test to see if the issues are occurring in the new save game also.

i made a new save, and the problems seems to be gone. The furniture moves with the room, and when I make a new room it comes with flooring.
    Hello, ever since the most recent update, I'm unable to load any households. Whenever I try to play one, it loads for a bit and just returns to the map. I sorted through my mods folder, and deleted all of my outdated mods, with the exception of a few traits, which, though they may be outdated, still show up in CAS perfectly fine. Lots of my sims depend on these traits, but if they're really the root of the cause, I would be willing to remove them. Thanks!

Helllo

Some custom traits have been broken by the patch. The traits that you have may be causing issues.
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem.

It would be best to go to the download sites of the traits and see if updated versions have been released.
    edited June 2018
    > @rosemow said:
    > xMarianx wrote: »
    >
    > I have no cc/mods iin my game, I have deleted the cache files and I have repaired the game. I still have these problems.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > Try starting a fresh new save game and test to see if the issues are occurring in the new save game also.

i made a new save, and the problems seems to be gone. The furniture moves with the room, and when I make a new room it comes with flooring.

It sounds like the old save is broken :(
  • peachesnsimspeachesnsims Posts: 2 New Member
    @rosemow I did what you said by checking the list I deleted mods that were on the list and I started my game and the same exact thing happened again. any other suggestions?
    @rosemow I did what you said by checking the list I deleted mods that were on the list and I started my game and the same exact thing happened again. any other suggestions?
    Hello @peachesnsims

Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem. Put one item/batch in , test the game , take it out. Then test another one, to find the cause of the issue.

• KatiepitatyKatiepitaty Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey so I have been playing the sims 4 for around 3 years (I think lol) and I have quite a bit of mods and CC (it's always been fine)
    but I haven't been able to play for a couple days now, whenever I click on a family (let's just say in Oasis Springs) and it will have the normal loading screen, then boom it goes back to the world menu (where it shows all the worlds) so I can't play with any of my sims :'( which is sad.
    Someone please help if you can :smile:
    Hey so I have been playing the sims 4 for around 3 years (I think lol) and I have quite a bit of mods and CC (it's always been fine)
    but I haven't been able to play for a couple days now, whenever I click on a family (let's just say in Oasis Springs) and it will have the normal loading screen, then boom it goes back to the world menu (where it shows all the worlds) so I can't play with any of my sims :'( which is sad.
    Someone please help if you can :smile:

Hello @Katiepitaty

Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem.
    There has been hot fixes released for MCCC mod . It would be best to download the latest version, if you use that mod