Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a World Tool:

gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
edited February 2016 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
Export Fails in all the worlds I try export . I get error every time , what could I do
Post edited by gmomasue on

Comments

• Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited February 2016
    @gmomasue Before you export, close CAW, go into your Sims 3 Folder (my documents/electronic arts/sims 3) and move the DCBackup and DCCache folders to your desktop then close your sims 3 folder. Export your world, close CAW, then replace your folders. see if this will work for you
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    thank you
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    You could also try switching to a factory standard Sims 3 folder with your regular one getting moved out to the desktop after saving your final copies of your finished world and exiting the program.I've often done that instead of moving the the folders because that's not worked well for me.I actually keep a working Sims 3 folder without any Mods or CC in it for exporting worlds.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    thank you
  • Options
    pinkblack1pinkblack1 Posts: 2 New Member
    I have been trying to install Sims Create a world tool beta and it keeps telling me It has crashed attempted to read or write corrupted protected memory . I tried everything . even just waiting for EA to fix it. what do I do?
  • Options
    sirguylittlesirguylittle Posts: 776 Member
    @pinkblack1 That error is usually because the version of CAW you have does not match the game version. Check near the bottom left of your game launcher for the version number and then make sure you have downlaoded the correct version.
    The latest game version is 1.69 but there are two versions of CAW, the one on the left for game version 1.67 and the one on the right for 1.69
  • Options
    johnr2112johnr2112 Posts: 1 New Member
    cant download the create a world tool for the pc