Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whats the longest you've played the sims?

Comments

• Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    A couple days straight. I tend to play in binges. And that's for TS1, 2 and 3. TS4? Origin says 12 hours. But that's not all at once. That's multiple attempts to just open the game added up lol.

--T
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    8am - 1am with bathroom breaks and food breaks
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    As a younger man I could easily knock out half a day playing the Sims (maybe longer, especially when I wasn't in school). Now unfortunately it doesn't hold my interest the same as it once did so, if I'm building a house I generally play 4-5 hours, if not, 2-3.
  • Options
    thegummybear13thegummybear13 Posts: 310 Member
    edited May 2016
    I spent a whole day playing about 9 years ago.It made me sick because i realized i missed out on quality family time in real life.First and last time that ever happened so now i give myself at least 3 and a half hours to play.
    tumblr_o2lz9mNWaj1sbr6who1_400.gif

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    10/769 hours
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    sims4 1364 hours and only one sim got to grand ma. I really must play generations.
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Been playing since 2000 when Sims1 came out and I get lost in Sims2 and Sims3 but not as much in Sims4. I'm discovering little hidden things in the Sims3 like when you give them their favorite food-they will clap, aliens-my favorite supernatural. I do play Sims4 some but not lately.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    With two and three I'd play for hours on end not even realizing what time it was. Now with 4 I open the game.....once a month...maybe..... and play for an hour or two.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Approx. 14hrs on sims 2
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    ShearsyShearsy Posts: 727 Member
    Only probably at the most 6 hours. I have only ever been able to really play the Sims if I start as soon as I get up as I just get jealous when my sims go to bed and it's late. I dedicate days of sim playing since I have to work so at least one day a week I try and make sure I don't need to leave the house and just play.

Not so great though when you've been playing The Sims 6 hours a day during holidays and you can't get the build mode and sims radio songs out of your head when you're trying to sleep. Has anyone else had that? Haha.
  • Options
    chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    mannnnnn you are asking me to do math? Pfft... Ok well I get up.... nothing on TV so I launch sims.... check TV... nothing... play sims.....it kinda goes like that.
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    sims 1 - about 10 hours (building took forever)
    sims 2 - about 10 hours
    sims 3 - about 5 hours (getting older more responsibilities)
    sims 4 - whenever I can snatch an hour or two, three year olds seem to have boundless energy and I need to keep up :smirk:
  • Options
    Merleawe91Merleawe91 Posts: 65 Member
    I am not sure how long I played sim 1 for a session however I remember when I got sims 2 back in 2005 I played for 7 hours straight. 7 hours is a lot for me because usually I get distracted LOL Sims 3 and Sims 4 I usually play 1 hour on the low end and 3-4 hours on the high end. I am usually busy with school stuff but I am getting a month off soon so I shall see if I have more time to play.
    tumblr_mskwyi1Ocl1shsxzto1_500%201_zpsecj1snov.gif
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    The longest I've ever played a Sims game was probably 12 hours or so with The Sims 3.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    curtain44curtain44 Posts: 1 New Member
    a lot
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited November 2016
    16 hours...
    What do you mean I don't have a life?! THE SIMS IS MY LIFE 🐸🐸🐸🐸!

(Note that record was back when I was like 10 and had no friends, as well as nothing else to do with my time, so I'd literally get up, play the Sims 3, and go bed! xD)
  • Options
    ClosetPrince2015ClosetPrince2015 Posts: 210 Member
    Just 5 hours... I'm scared when the PC is getting too hot
  • Options
    nyny29nyny29 Posts: 124 Member
    Kimvbee wrote: »
    Probably 5 or 6 hours. In the middle of the night. When the kids are asleep... :wink:

Same here! The kids goes to bed around 7-8pm.. And then my hubby and I we go in the bed, he play on the Xbox or he watch WWE, while I play cuddling next to him with my laptop on my leg, playing Sims 4 haha. So much fun :blush: Im happy that we both love video games. We discuss, eat and drink coffees while playing till midnight!
  • Options
    mysimsandi2mysimsandi2 Posts: 105 Member
    5 hours then continue playing till midnight after 1 hour break
  • Options
    Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    JaysWrxld wrote: »
    I think for me it'd be 5 hours.. Idk

That would be the Sims 1. Just shy of 24 hours.
    You know that "out of body" feeling that comes over you due to lack of sleep?
    I had that.

Strange dreams that afternoon as as I recall.
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    As a pre-teen I played sims 1 for something like 14 hours in a row.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I honestly don't know, but probably more than 12, but less than 24 (I think - I don't know though).
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SaraStrange22SaraStrange22 Posts: 35 Member
    10 hours. Before I had kids lol couldn't do that now.
  • Options
    GodHatesMelanieGodHatesMelanie Posts: 1 New Member
    715 hours in TS4
  • Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Probably for like an hour or two.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif