Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bachelor in Paradise: Disney Edition (HOUSE TOUR 8/31)

Comments

• swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    As promised here is the link to the new episodes. It's one of my favorites in this season!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • LilyBear94LilyBear94 Posts: 108 Member
    Love this story/these stories!
  • LilyBear94LilyBear94 Posts: 108 Member
    By the way, anyone care to help me become a member? Hehe.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I was so sorry to see Rafiki go, but I am really Happy that 2 of My fave's are left , can not wait to see which one of them Win or if she chooses not to go with either of them, I do have to say though, I was not to keen bout her having so much Woo-Hoo though, due to the fact that Men usually do not like sloppy seconds or thirds or fourths, they like to be the First in Line so to speak, and it does not make the girl look to good either, she really can not wear white to her wedding now, cause that would look cheesy somehow, but anyway that is just how I feel bout it, I know I am old fashion type, but great story non the less, keep up the great work, :)
    Just letting you know that I probably won't get the next episode out until late next week. I have a convention to get ready for that is living little time for anything else. But don't worry it will be worth the wait ;)
    suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Just letting you know that I probably won't get the next episode out until late next week. I have a convention to get ready for that is living little time for anything else. But don't worry it will be worth the wait ;)

Okay no problem, Can not wait to read it, will be waiting with Bells on, Tink Tink, :)
    Sorry for the delay but my convention is over so that means I can get back to the Bachelorette! The man are all set to spill about there time in the house. Get ready for one crazy Men Tell All special!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Superfan just completely scooted over Abu, I am still wondering what he failed to tell Marie exactly!
    I love how they just went ahead and kissed though :lol:

I'm excited for next season! Wonder whom'll end up together!
    Superfan just completely scooted over Abu, I am still wondering what he failed to tell Marie exactly!

I'm kind of in love with Superfan! She was only supposed to be seen that one time, but she couldn't stay away :p
    suRdkSd.jpg
    I got only 1 word for that last episode, Wow! :)

I hope thats a good wow ;)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member

I'm kind of in love with Superfan! She was only supposed to be seen that one time, but she couldn't stay away :p

I'm totally in love with Superfan! :) Yay!

I also love Pongo. Is he the only non-feline of the group? No, there's the fish-guy... anyone else who's not feline?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »

I also love Pongo. Is he the only non-feline of the group? No, there's the fish-guy... anyone else who's not feline?

Only Marie and Bagheera are felines (maybe that's why they get along so well.

Maximus - horse
    Abu - monkey
    Rafiki - baboon
    Flounder - fish
    LJ - bear
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Only Marie and Bagheera are felines (maybe that's why they get along so well.

Maximus - horse
    Abu - monkey
    Rafiki - baboon
    Flounder - fish
    LJ - bear

Wow! I'm so Disney illiterate! :)

Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

it was a Great Wow, :) , did I miss the last episode? I have not been on in awhile, hope I did not miss it, :)

it was a Great Wow, :) , did I miss the last episode? I have not been on in awhile, hope I did not miss it, :)

Nope I'm working on the final episode aa we speak :D It will be up this week!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    Special with Superfan was awesome. I'm happy that Pongo and Perdita are together again :smiley: and yay for Abu :lol:
    looking forward for the final episode and Paradise edition! :smiley:
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Sorry imgur is being very annoying and giving me issues getting the shots posted. I'm still working to get the season finale out this week.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    It took a little longer then I planned but the finale is finally here! Fingers crossed your guy wins, but then again both choices are pretty darn good <3

suRdkSd.jpg
    Oh My Goodness, I wish to thank you so much for this season as well as all the others in the past, this one though has made My day, I was so happy to see My Fave's finding the Luv they deserve, and I am hoping to see Bagheera find his true Love as well in next season's episodes, I am so excited bout it and cant not wait to read it, I told My Lil Man Max that Maximus was the Winner and gave him Big Hugs, thanks again , you have made our Day , Hugs From Blue & Max, & Mia. :)
  • 6domino66domino6 Posts: 55 Member
    I laughed so hard when reading through the seasons. Wonderful writing, please keep it up!
    Thanks guys! I'm glad to see everyone has enjoyed this season and is not sick of my bachelor stories yet ;) There will be a little break before next season (I still need to play it) so hopefully you will all be back for that one!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Thanks guys! I'm glad to see everyone has enjoyed this season and is not sick of my bachelor stories yet ;) There will be a little break before next season (I still need to play it) so hopefully you will all be back for that one!

You can count Me in, I will never get sick of reading your stories, I Luv them , nothing will keep Me away unless of course I lose power, or I end up where I can not get to My Computer, heaven forbid though, keep up the great work I know you are capable of doing, Max, Mia and I Blue will be waiting with Bells on, :)
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    The entire time reading I thought about how I couldn't choose. Both guys were amazing! Luckily it wasn't my choice, and Marie made an amazing one <3
    The entire time reading I thought about how I couldn't choose. Both guys were amazing! Luckily it wasn't my choice, and Marie made an amazing one <3

Yes I did not envy the decison Marie had to make. But I do think she choose the right person. When you find your soulmate and he also happens to be your best friend how can you say no to that :)
    suRdkSd.jpg