Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bachelor in Paradise: Disney Edition (HOUSE TOUR 8/31)

Comments

• Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited February 2016
    Since I posted this late last night I want to post again. A new episode ofThe Bachelor: Disney Princess Edition is up. The girls compete in a new solo date challenge and and Gaston is his charming self, as usual. Enjoy Episode 4 :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    What a twist! Bringing in another girl.
    Great update. I'm looking forward to what comes next :)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Love that Elsa has arrived! I was suspicious of her when he first met her. She was too pretty for a regular NPC. I should have guessed.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Love that Elsa has arrived! I was suspicious of her when he first met her. She was too pretty for a regular NPC. I should have guessed.

I did drop a few hints with the icy blue ice and cool girl lol
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Gaston is getting pumped for a new episode of The Bachelor in a few days. Are you??

HuJ2Naal.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    @swcheppes : This story has received a shoutout on the Monthly Shoutout thread and will be featured at the Stories and Legacies Index in the Monthly Shoutouts section during the month of March! Congrats!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    @swcheppes : This story has received a shoutout on the Monthly Shoutout thread and will be featured at the Stories and Legacies Index in the Monthly Shoutouts section during the month of March! Congrats!

I just saw thanks again!!! I was so touched by your review it meant a lot :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry I'm having computer issues, but I should be able to post the new episode tonight!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Computer is finally fixed which means a new episode of The Bachelor: Disney Princess Edition is ready! The competition is starting to get to some of the girls. Who will crack under the pressure??

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry today's episode is going to be delayed a day...stupid laptop isn't liking me today. Its my birthday Saturday fingers crossed I'll get a new one.

New episode tomorrow and I promise it will be a good one :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Awesome episode! I wonder how he'll ever part with any of them!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @swcheppes I'll cross my fingers too!

I seriously can't get enough of this Bachelor story. I'm going to have to check out your other stories (I'm sure they're great too!)
  • Options
    TaraIris94 wrote: »
    @swcheppes I'll cross my fingers too!

I seriously can't get enough of this Bachelor story. I'm going to have to check out your other stories (I'm sure they're great too!)

Well if you like disney my legacy is a disney one. Not only do we have the princesses and their princes but some other disney characters are there :)

PS - I've just finished the cast for season two of the bachelor. I'm hoping to start playing them soon!!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for the delay in the latest episode :( It should be up within the hour!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Delays happen, don't beat yourself up over it. Seriously just take your time! There's no rush :)
    Edit: I think I will have to check out the legacy story!
  • Options
    It took longer then expected but Ep.6 is finally done! The girls react to the news Ariel is staying and compete in a chilling comp for the solo date.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Awesome chapter! And surprising!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Awesome chapter! And surprising!

Thanks! Gaston was on point in this one :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Come on, Snow lived with 7 men. No way, she's saving 'til marriage. lol Great Chapter, Gaston certainly has a lot of good choices.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited March 2016
    Actually he's compatible with all of them....
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Yeah it's Wednesday and I actually have a new episode of The Bachelor: Disney Princess Edition. The remaining girls compete for the last solo date of the season, this competition is a stiff one :wink:
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited March 2016
    Idk, but for some reason I want Ariel to win...

She was my favorite Disney princess when I was little so that may have a factor lol
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I am #teamAriel, but I think Snow will be asked back up ànd win. It were her tapes, right?
  • Options
    I am #teamAriel, but I think Snow will be asked back up ànd win. It were her tapes, right?

Yes but that doesn't mean she will win. That was just the into my legacy :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Since I posted this late last night I wanted to remind everyone a new episode of The Bachelor: Disney Princess Edition is up. The remaining girls compete for the last solo date of the season, this competition is a stiff one :wink:
    suRdkSd.jpg