Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bachelor in Paradise: Disney Edition (HOUSE TOUR 8/31)

Comments

• Options
    DaraB224DaraB224 Posts: 9 New Member
    So excited to see who's in this!
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Welcome to the forums @DaraB224 !!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Oh my god I just finished the actual play for this story and I am beyond excited for you guys to see it! I may have to post episodes every few days instead of waiting a week :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member
    I read the intro and it's fabulous!
  • Options
    sims4eva wrote: »
    I read the intro and it's fabulous!

Thanks! I hope you enjoy the rest :)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    There's a good chance I will be posting the second episode a day early! Be on the look out for it tomorrow...I'm so excited!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    It's a day early :) Episode 2 is up! Will your favorite be eliminated?

Post edited by swcheppes on
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    This is hilarious! Keep it up!!! (Love Gaston, btw!!!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    This is hilarious! Keep it up!!! (Love Gaston, btw!!!)

Thank you! It means so much to me that you're enjoying it.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I love the humor in this, and the princesses are so beautiful!
  • Options
    sarahj0781sarahj0781 Posts: 38 Member
    I love this. Look forward to reading more of this. Wish I had the imagination to play or write like this ☺
  • Options
    sarahj0781 wrote: »
    I love this. Look forward to reading more of this. Wish I had the imagination to play or write like this ☺

Thanks! You could so do it too :) My tip take lots of pictures!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Quick question would you guys like if I posted the full episodes here as well? I'm not sure if it bothers anyone to have to click the link to get to the story.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    I don't mind either way!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Happy Thursday everyone only 5 more days until a new episode!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I just couldn't wait the 20 minutes so here's the new episode of The Bachelor!

Post edited by swcheppes on
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    In case you missed it last night, episode 3 of The Bachelor: Disney Princess Edition is up!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Jasmine is going to give Rapunzel trouble in the basement! :D
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    While browsing the forums looking for a new story to read, this one caught my eye. So far I'm really enjoying it!
    LOL I'm left here waiting for needing new episodes. It's such a cute story so far and I LOVE the Disney theme of it. I think Gaston is the perfect bachelor!
    I'm excited for new episodes to be posted!

By the way, the mansion is beautiful. I really like the way its decorated- it's simple but very appealing to the eye.
  • Options
    GiugixGiugix Posts: 11 New Member
    First, let me tell you i love ALL your stories (The Blanc legacy inspired me to play the disney princess legacy challenge), and second WHAT A TWIST the girls don't leave the house, that's funny (sorry i never watched the bachelor, it doesn't air in my country) I'm looking forward for the next episode.
  • Options
    TaraIris94 wrote: »
    While browsing the forums looking for a new story to read, this one caught my eye. So far I'm really enjoying it!
    LOL I'm left here waiting for needing new episodes. It's such a cute story so far and I LOVE the Disney theme of it. I think Gaston is the perfect bachelor!
    I'm excited for new episodes to be posted!

By the way, the mansion is beautiful. I really like the way its decorated- it's simple but very appealing to the eye.

I'm glad you are liking it! I love hearing that :)
    I originally want to make it weekly since its a limited run story but I'm thinking a week is too long a wait. I might post more regularly!

The house is on of the premade ones in winderburg. I gutted it and modified some things outside. Its on the gallery under swcheppes if you'd like to download it.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Giugix wrote: »
    First, let me tell you i love ALL your stories (The Blanc legacy inspired me to play the disney princess legacy challenge), and second WHAT A TWIST the girls don't leave the house, that's funny (sorry i never watched the bachelor, it doesn't air in my country) I'm looking forward for the next episode.

Aww thank you! You don't know how happy OT makes me that I inspired you to do the princess challenge. I was inspired by @hirondelle09 legacy and to know I inspired someone is so awesome!!!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    So it looks like Tuesday is now the official posting date for The Bachelor: Disney Princess Edition. The girls compete in a new solo date challenge and and Gaston is his charming self, as usual. Enjoy Episode 4 :D
    suRdkSd.jpg