Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Undead With Benefits - Arc Three - UPDATED 11/14

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Fun chapter! Sounds like poor Antonio had a rough time. Fortunately, he's got backup now!

RIP Mr. Puddles... (I wonder if we'll be able to have ghost pets in the future pets expansion?)
    uduVcAP.png
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Fun chapter! Sounds like poor Antonio had a rough time. Fortunately, he's got backup now!

RIP Mr. Puddles... (I wonder if we'll be able to have ghost pets in the future pets expansion?)

Hopefully we do xD Next to vampires, I've been itching for cats and dogs to be in the game haha!
    Me too! A family isn't a family without their pets. The Doc seems like he'd be a cat person, and with Preston preferring a dog who chews on all the furniture and tears apart innocent vampire shoes.
    uduVcAP.png
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Oh no...poor Mr.Puddles :'(
    No sane person would kill an innocent animal like that...
    Can't wait for Antonio to get his revenge! Good luck to them all. :)
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    It is pretty ironic that a foodie ends up as a vampire not able to eat any food :D I loved getting a bit more information of Antonio. Now revenge for Mr. Puddles!

By the way wouldn't it be fun to have a ghost chicken following Preston around? :D
    Marialein wrote: »
    By the way wouldn't it be fun to have a ghost chicken following Preston around? :D

That'd be funny xD Though Preston might just end up distracted trying to "defeat" the ghost chicken lol
    I'd like to share one of the songs that inspired me to create the setting of the story and its wacky assortment of characters :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boc2O83o8CA

I'd also love to see my characters perform their dance too haha!
    I can definitely see the wacky influence! It suits your characters really well. If only there were enough poses in the world to make them all slowwwwly perform the dance...it'd take like a year to make that video, at the very least!
    uduVcAP.png
    Dropping this here:

Who Am I?

I created this out of an unused chapter for the first arc and decided to write it in this style.
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hello pronterus,
    I am a new reader (only at chapter 4.1 so far) but I just wanted to let you know: I really enjoy your story! I love the humor!
    And I LOVE all your builds, in fact: I have placed almost only your buildings in my Newcrest town. (The "bus stop" rooms are fantastic too.)
    They are soo perfect for an abandoned and secret look. Just beautiful. Finally I can like this new town.
    Thank you for sharing your creations and stories!
    Post edited by Keks_Milch on
    Hi @Keks_Milch ! Thanks for reading my story and downloading my builds! :)
    Here are some characters I'll be introducing eventually. Leaving some details about them here so I'll know what to write later on.

jMfN5a9.png

>The Lim Brothers are Cherry Feng's personal minions. Sam Lim is the muscle while Sum Lim is the brains. Although they seem to make a great team, their brotherly bickering gets in the way which makes Cherry look incompetent in eyes of the Feng Clan.

tjixAj3.png

These are some of the Doc's unseen vampire henchmen; they act as informants, spies, and support when necessary. All of the vampires who serve the Doc have red eyes and veins.

From left to right:

>Ricardo Valiente is the Doc's personal hitman who was recruited after he attempted to assassinate the Doc. Attempted to assassinate the Doc once as a human and three more times as a vampire. Now a loyal servant after he acknowledges the Doc's superiority.
    >Kate Thurston or "Gran" as everyone calls her is a very kind vampire but frightening when provoked. Has been around with the Doc for a while but stays in another area. Almost everyone in the gang sees her as a mother/grandmother figure.
    >Edgar Castille is the Doc's flamboyant manager of the spa/gym next to the hideout. Creates health programs specifically catered to vampires. A strict plasma fruit drinker, he does not drink from Sims.
    >Marcia Thompson is a former burglar who was sought after by the Doc for her stealth. Nicknamed the "Slippery Eel" because of how she eludes the authorities. Joined the Doc on the condition that she gets first dibs during heists that she takes part in.
    Those poor brothers! Cherry couldn't pay me enough to work for her...
    uduVcAP.png
    Hey all, it's been a year since I started writing this story! I wrote a little something. :)

One Year Anniversary

qNEAXav.png
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Happy anniversary! It's awesome that you've kept it going this long. I loved your behind-the-scenes post about your story and inspiration!
    uduVcAP.png
  • Keks_MilchKeks_Milch Posts: 513 Member
    Happy Anniversary!
    I caught up now :cry: excited for more chapters!!
    Your story kept me awake the whole night lol!
    That's awesome @Keks_Milch ! :)
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Happy Anniversary quite the accomplishment let's go for another one! :D<3
    Hey guys, I'm currently looking for simselves to put in the future chapters of the story to cast as thugs for the Fengs. I still need 4 more. Just message me with a link of your simself if interested. No CC would be preferable :)
    Just an update as to what I've been up to lately. I've gotten no writing done for now since I've been focused on building sets for future parts of the story. I've also been playing to get the Doc, Antonio, and Dominica more vampire powers. To add, I've upgraded the Doc's hideout with more rooms and personalized areas. I'll upload more pics of the upgraded hideout tomorrow, but here's what I have for now:

fKgM0Mv.png
    This is Antonio's crypt. Gives off a basement urban vibe. :lol:

tzTrcHW.png
    Here's something you haven't seen yet. The Doc and Park make forgeries in this painting corner.

90BQtTH.png
    The basement landing that houses the pipe organ that the Doc plays.

OLr1qra.png
    Basement under the main building, where Park and Preston have their own little corners.

bPXUN5Q.png
    And of course, Preston in his little corner of happiness.

I'll make a more proper post of the hideout tomorrow in a creative way :lol:
    I've been working on something huge lately. You'll be seeing this place in future chapters once I complete it. I've pretty much finished the exterior, so all it needs is furnishing xD

Eial7GE.png
    Wow, that looks amazing! I can't wait to see the inside!
    uduVcAP.png