Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims 2 Stories/Challenges!

StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
edited March 2016 in The Sims 2
I've been playing Sims 2 exclusively for awhile now and I realized that my blog was all centered around Sims 4. Soooo I spent the entire day making a page for each game with links to each story/challenge. Whew! Anyway, I thought since Sims 2 is my current game I'd keep an update here for anyone that wants to read my stuff. Currently I'm doing the Apocalypse challenge. If you follow the link you can see all the challenges I've started, not that I've really finished any. :#

Rainy Dayz Gamez Sims 2 Stories/Challenges!
Post edited by StormyDayz on

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    Hi :)

Wonderful! :mrgreen:
    I love the Apocalypse Challenge and she did an fun layout of it so it makes it so much easier to remember and play. Well, not easier to play but to not worry about it as much.

Good luck and keep us updated on the updates! :+1:
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited February 2016
    A little apocalypse fun for ya'll: Chapter 1.2: Oh the Roaches!
    Chapter 1.3 of the apocalypse challenge: Baths and Birth Control for All!
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    This is great. I enjoyed reading those. This looks like fun :D
    Thanks! I'm really enjoying it now, it was pretty rough in the beginning. I don't want to give away anything that happens though! ;)
    I decided to post 2 updates today! Yay 2 for the price of 1! Chapter 1.4: Death Execution Style & Chapter 2.1: Bow Down to Kim the Roach Hunting Cat!.
    Well that is certainly one way to deal with elders during a apocalypse :D At least you got rid of the pesky roaches!
    JULES1111 wrote: »
    Well that is certainly one way to deal with elders during a apocalypse :D At least you got rid of the pesky roaches!

I had those darned guns for the "zombie horde" that never happened so I thought instead of starving them or freezing them to death I'd just do it nice and quick-like. >:) I'm sooooo happy about the roaches!
    Hi :smile:

You're doing so well! :+1:

Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :smile:

You're doing so well! :+1:

Thanks! I put in the school you made but nobody has gotten an Education career yet so it's just sitting there for now. :D
    Oh, cool! :mrgreen:
    Another apocalypse update! Chapter 2.2: Above the Law.
    Awesome :D You are doing great with this. Except for maybe that unfortunate potty mishap O.o Was that a crab on the floor O.o lol I am loving this :D
    Awesome :D You are doing great with this. Except for maybe that unfortunate potty mishap O.o Was that a crab on the floor O.o lol I am loving this :D

Yesss it's a crab! It's a toddler toy that builds fun/body. I can find the link to the set if you want. It was part of the set with the cardboard box crib and changing table.

Yesss it's a crab! It's a toddler toy that builds fun/body. I can find the link to the set if you want. It was part of the set with the cardboard box crib and changing table.

Oooh if you can find it easy, yes please :) I can't have enough toddler toys :D
    edited February 2016
    Oooh if you can find it easy, yes please :) I can't have enough toddler toys :D

I actually put it into one of the chapters just for you but it might be a few days before that one is published so let me look it up again and I'll edit this post and link it here.

Edit: Here's the link. It's near the top titled "Alice".
    Okay guys. I just finished writing a chapter and realized I had 8 unpublished drafts. Sooo I'm going to post 2 a day for awhile to catch up. Now that law has been lifted the households are on a rotation, which is why now they're titled with last names. Hope you like the update!

Bellamy Chapter 1.1: Movin' On Out

Rauscher Chapter 2.3: Zoe Wins the Day!
    Thank you very much for the link. :)

You sure have a lot of strange glitches in your game O.o I wonder whats up with that. Cool you are going to rotate now, more family to see. I think you should have Asher invest in a cat :D Pesky roaches. Glad you got you tot back, that would have stunk big time.

Ahhh Bruce got to live, at least for now? :D
    Thank you very much for the link. :)

You sure have a lot of strange glitches in your game O.o I wonder whats up with that. Cool you are going to rotate now, more family to see. I think you should have Asher invest in a cat :D Pesky roaches. Glad you got you tot back, that would have stunk big time.

Ahhh Bruce got to live, at least for now? :D

I swear glitches just love me. I learn to roll with them most of the time. Yes, I am rotating now. The next few posts are Rauscher and Bellamy then the 2 boys each move out so it'll be 4 houses in all, one week each. *spoiler alert* Asher gets a cat cuz those roaches are annoying! And yes, Bruce is still alive and kicking.
    Like I said before, I'm going to post 2 updates a day for awhile. Both are the apocalypse challenge.

Bellamy Chapter 1.2: Out and About
    Rauscher Chapter 2.4: Leaving the Nest
    Lol at least your zombies are not total wimps now :D It is going to be cool to see you go through each family.

RIP Kim :( Poor kitty :'(
    Lol at least your zombies are not total wimps now :D It is going to be cool to see you go through each family.

RIP Kim :( Poor kitty :'(

I swear I teared up when Grim came for Kim the cat. It was totally unexpected.
    2 chapters for your reading pleasure...

Parker Chapter 1.1: Brittany's Been Busy!
    Doe Chapter 1.1: What on Earth Happened?
    Ahh childhood sweethearts :blush: That's cool. I like the zombies come by to welcome your sims :D With a little let me eat your brains mentality :p
    Ahh childhood sweethearts :blush: That's cool. I like the zombies come by to welcome your sims :D With a little let me eat your brains mentality :p

I swear each time the darned welcome wagon came it was with one of my playables and a zombie with them! So I had to go rescue my playable by saying goodbye to the zombie! *sigh* So far they haven't turned anybody else so it's just the 2 zombies, pretty tame.