Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Architectural Construction of My World in Progress

MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 3 Builders
Some of you may have seen my world in progress.currently named Lucky Saint's Paradise,named after my legacy family's loyal pet.
here is the thread in case you haven't seen it.
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/873168/lucky-saints-paradise-a-world-in-the-making#latest

Thought I might make this thread because i'll be starting the Architectural Construction of the town and i won't be able to build every single house.But i will be posting pictures of the houses that i do make here.

If you have a house you would like me to place into the world ,and give me permission to do so,i would much appreciate it!Others have so much creativity in them ! since i'm not only making the world for me, but for the community as well. i thought a good way to add a bit of the simming community into the world is by asking the community if i could use houses or community lots that they have made.I really hope that makes sense lol.

I'm looking for cc free houses and community lots to use,with your permission of course.I will post pictures of houses i make here as soon as i finish one!
Also a name suggestion for the world would be helpful too!
Thank you and happy simming!
Happy Simming!♥

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,578 Member
    Your world is looking great! :) It is exciting that you are creating a world that will contain the builds that you create as well as homes/community lots that other simmers bulld! It will be a special world for our Sims to enjoy living in. I will look forward to seeing your homes :)
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your world is looking great! :) It is exciting that you are creating a world that will contain the builds that you create as well as homes/community lots that other simmers bulld! It will be a special world for our Sims to enjoy living in. I will look forward to seeing your homes :)

i can't wait to see what others have made ! in the end it will look amazing.i'm finishing up sculpting and water routing soon.c:
    Happy Simming!♥
    i took and fixed up the seaside escape a bit from isla paridiso.
    front
    Screenshot-4_zpsq1g8cud5.jpg
    kitchen and livingroom
    Screenshot-5_zpshkadyxnw.jpg
    bathroom and bedroom
    Screenshot-6_zpss2sxrj3v.jpg
    Happy Simming!♥
    It is nice that you are using the Seaside Escape home from Isla Paradiso in your world.:) It is nice that you have placed it in the coastal area of your world. The interior of the home is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv.The floor tiling looks nice in the kitchen and bathroom.
    Sims will enjoy living in the home beside the sea. :)
    It is nice that you are using the Seaside Escape home from Isla Paradiso in your world.:) It is nice that you have placed it in the coastal area of your world. The interior of the home is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv.The floor tiling looks nice in the kitchen and bathroom.
    Sims will enjoy living in the home beside the sea. :)

thanks c: it may not be much but looks better than what it was ,in my opinion at least.i'm working on putting other houses from isla into the beach area and repainting them,replacing the beds with at least a bit better ones.
    Happy Simming!♥
    i took the sundancer house from isla paridiso and made it over a bit.it has 2 bedrooms with all in 1 bathrooms in each room.
    Screenshot-12_zpszckus1rq.jpg
    Screenshot-9_zpshxio67sn.jpg
    Screenshot-11_zpsnw97kjqg.jpg
    Screenshot-8_zpsrjjnzfiv.jpg
    Screenshot-10_zpshtj2jq4d.jpg
    Happy Simming!♥
    i have gotten permission from my sims realty to use their houses in the world.i wont be doing anything to them once i place them in the world because i'm sure they are amazing as is !C:
    Happy Simming!♥
    i dont think i'll be replacing alot of the buildings in lucky palms but maybe update the interior.they look so amazing .will be amazing along side player made houses
    Happy Simming!♥
    edited January 2016
    It is nice that you will be using homes from my sims realty site in your world. It is kind of them to give you permission to use the houses. The buildings in Lucky Palms are very nice, and it is a great plan that you to have to keep the exteriors and change the interiors to how you would like them to be.
    Enjoy working on your world :)
    It is nice that you will be using homes from my sims realty site in your world. It is kind of them to give you permission to use the houses. The buildings in Lucky Palms are very nice, and it is a great plan that you to have to keep the exteriors and change the interiors to how you would like them to be.
    Enjoy working on your world :)

i dont usually use the homes that come with the worlds unless my sim is starting out.but now the place has more options for starter homes.hope others will be enjoying the world as much as i will be after i have everything finished
    Happy Simming!♥
    I'm adding in secret Treasure chests in the world and putting in tombs
    Happy Simming!♥
    in my other thread i have updated a bit about my world
    Happy Simming!♥
    my long time friend wanted a disco lot and bowling alley underground.i thought i'd make it into one unit so it doesnt take up too much space.i made it a bit big initially and had to find ways to fill the space.
    above ground:
    Screenshot-4_zpsz2ye7q5w.jpgScreenshot-5_zpsjukd1ik5.jpgScreenshot-6_zpsmdc8ntrq.jpgScreenshot-7_zpsdesxstqh.jpg
    Below Ground:
    Screenshot-8_zpsjdevltaa.jpgScreenshot-9_zpsiamb1vmp.jpgScreenshot-10_zpsbijc5p9f.jpg
    Happy Simming!♥
    The disco and bowling build venue is very nice! :) It is great that the bowling alley and disco areas are underground! Sims will enjoy dancing to the music on the dance floor in the disco area or have fun karaokeing!. The light effects look great! They will have fun bowling or playing foosball in the bowling alley area. It is great that there are wall speakers in the bowling area for sims to enjoy listening to music whilst playing. The outdoors areas are very nice. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating them in the sunshine at the picnic table. Nice firepit area for sims to to enjoy sitting around the fire chatting and toasting food. Very nice ground level and underground bar areas! It looks nice how the tables and chairs are set up on the ground level area for sims to enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the bar at the tables. The floor tiling looks nice. It is nice that there is a barista bar in the underground level bar nook.
    The build is very nice! :)
    The disco and bowling build venue is very nice! :) It is great that the bowling alley and disco areas are underground! Sims will enjoy dancing to the music on the dance floor in the disco area or have fun karaokeing!. The light effects look great! They will have fun bowling or playing foosball in the bowling alley area. It is great that there are wall speakers in the bowling area for sims to enjoy listening to music whilst playing. The outdoors areas are very nice. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating them in the sunshine at the picnic table. Nice firepit area for sims to to enjoy sitting around the fire chatting and toasting food. Very nice ground level and underground bar areas! It looks nice how the tables and chairs are set up on the ground level area for sims to enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the bar at the tables. The floor tiling looks nice. It is nice that there is a barista bar in the underground level bar nook.
    The build is very nice! :)

Thank you very much c: i'm looking forward to releasing my world soon.I finished naming lots and fixing a few up before doing more sculpting of the land
    Happy Simming!♥