Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite Screenshot (or Tell Your Tales) - TSM Edition

MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
edited February 20 in Nominated Threads
In the past few days several forum members started playing Sims Medieval again (and the contagion is spreading ;)), so why not have a favourite screenshot thread for TSM? Feel free to throw in interesting storylines and Medieval themed puns ;)

I'll start with a pic of dear old Grimmy (in all his glorious Medieval awesomeness ;)) - because, well, the Middle Ages were a lot more dangerous than Willow Creek anno 2016
j8zd0kdpqprc.jpg
Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    In the past few days several forum members started playing Sims Medieval again (and the contagion is spreading ;)), so why not have a favourite screenshot thread for TSM? Feel free to throw in interesting storylines and Medieval themed puns ;)

I'll start with a pic of dear old Grimmy (in all his glorious Medieval awesomeness ;)) - because, well, the Middle Ages were a lot more dangerous than Willow Creek anno 2016
    j8zd0kdpqprc.jpg
    Ah, this will be a nice thread to follow!
    That is one funny sentence, @MDianaSanders - "Middle Ages were a lot more dangerous that Willow Creek..." Indeed! :smiley:

• Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited January 2016
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

This is my monarch, Lady Amalthea. She's eloquent, good, and licentious. At this point in my game, she has 6 or 7 kids and had to send a few away to various trade schools because her household was too big. What? A Monarch needs heirs, what if the plague hits!? No king yet for her, but her favorite genetic donaters are the Jacoban and Peteran priests. lol
    Screenshot-5_zps2dtqqqyy.jpg
    Screenshot-87%20800x450_zpswmgm3vu3.jpg
    Screenshot-89%20800x450_zpscu3ci748.jpg
    Screenshot-76%20800x450_zpso2k7ebtt.jpg

Attending church... but I don't think her mind is on The Watcher. lol
    Screenshot-94%20800x450_zpsdp4rkpjh.jpg

A royal daughter at play.
    Screenshot-93%20800x450_zpsqp2opzti.jpg

Oh m'lady, hands off the Peteran priest!
    Screenshot-99%20800x450_zpszkamzxaw.jpg

The unfortunate duties of a monarch. I hope to catch some better screenshots of this later. I took these off a video that I wanted to share, but too late realized the sound was not enabled when I recorded.
    Cousin%20Death_zpssdktyvzp.jpg
    Cousin%20Death2_zps6b5yof6s.jpg
    Cousin%20Death3_zpst32ob3w9.jpg

Holding one of her many sweet little heirs.
    Screenshot-121%20800x450_zpsunrye336.jpg

Presiding over Court.
    Screenshot-123%20800x450_zpsg0xyflnv.jpg

Stealing kisses while pregnant in quiet corners...
    Screenshot-132%20800x450_zpsfnzq6hr7.jpg

That really aren't so quiet ;)
    Screenshot-133%20800x450_zps1vczj2cm.jpg

Lady Amalthea's other primary romantic interest, the Jacoban priest.
    Screenshot-118%20800x450_zps2v70fz8r.jpg

Royal children at playing, war style! ;)
    Screenshot-137%20800x450_zpseyafnclg.jpg
    Screenshot-142%20800x450_zpskxve9skb.jpg
    Screenshot-134%20800x450_zps6tcvwfu3.jpg

tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
    My Physician, a sweet tender elf who is earthy, friendly, and has a weak constitution. She has fallen in love with the elven Wizard who resides next door and they have a child together.

Screenshot-3%20800x450_zpsmc7eii1j.jpg
    Screenshot-104%20800x450_zpsu56zbug2.jpg
    Screenshot-108%20800x450_zpshajpv253.jpg

She throws up after every meal because of her weak constitution trait. LOL
    Screenshot-110%20800x450_zpsvicez7ao.jpg

Screenshot-154%20800x450_zpskipavaos.jpg
    Screenshot-150%20800x450_zpslyxb7npr.jpg
    Screenshot-148%20800x450_zpsn4yzgppl.jpg
    My gruff Blacksmith found love with a sweet little slip of a lass he met in town. He Loves Family, Jokester, and Uncouth. Once he found out this lass was a creative cook, he was hooked! lol Nothing calls this smith in from the forge faster than the smell of sizzlin' bacon!
    Screenshot-161%20800x450_zpsdzwhctjc.jpg

Screenshot-164%20800x450_zpsgpfb2ffa.jpg

Screenshot-165%20800x450_zpsczusngfl.jpg

This is my Knight, Lancelot. He's Adventurous, Chivalrous, and Licentious. He's still working on that sword arm. lol
    CZ1Cnm7VIAEjVL3.jpg:large

While nursing his wounds he was smitten by the Spymaster and decided to try his famous charm to woo her and scratch his licentious itch.
    Screenshot-174_zpsdj5brskq.jpg

While receptive at first, things deteriorated quite quickly. I don't think she was impressed with his apparent lack of prowess with a blade.
    Screenshot-178_zpshm5u4zf8.jpg

He tried again later, after he had recovered from his injuries and got a lot further.... in the queen's bed no less. I do think he'll lose a hand if not his head for that if she ever finds out. LOL
    Screenshot-179_zps4v1yze94.jpg

Screenshot-181_zpsbc7xyala.jpg

Screenshot-184_zpshbd7bo80.jpg
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    @Ceres_Meiriona thank you for all the amazing caps and the video! The definitely make me want this game.

I also really love you Queen's name. Is she named after the The Last Unicorn or the character from Greek mythology?
    ~ ~ ~
    edited January 2016
    The Last Unicorn character was who I had in mind, but I have a thing for redheads, so I couldn't pass up making her a ginger. ;) lol Plus, I couldn't replicate the real Lady Amalthea's innocent face, so I only kept the name and went form my traditional character's look. (I always start every game with a redhead lol).

For $20 I think you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of it. If you don't want the pirate stuff you could just get the regular version for $10. ;) I kind of like the pirate stuff, though, it cracks me up!
    My spymaster is fast becoming my favorite character. ;)

Screenshot-169%20800x450_zpsnhmaa44x.jpg

Screenshot-170%20800x450_zps6nxl0j2e.jpg

Screenshot-171%20800x450_zpshr23ujdl.jpg

Oh, and these random guys came waltzing out of the woods earlier. Doesn't look like it went well for them. ROFL I think the chinchillas won that round!
    Screenshot-160%20800x450_zpsut2lznc3.jpg

A shot of my blacksmith in CAS... I kinda liked the pirate look on him, but I wanted my smith to be more family oriented so I went with the traditional garb. He looked good in tats, though!
    Screenshot-157%20800x450_zpsj8vik1ao.jpg

Here his eldest daughter rocks the new baby in the cradle. So cute! Pregnancy only takes a day to cycle through, and the baby is only an infant for a day as well. This is much more to my speed of things. ROFL A whole litter of babies before the week's end! Woot!!!
    Screenshot-172%20800x450_zpstlvvyodo.jpg

This townie is just shady...
    Screenshot-155%20800x450_zps1ctber8s.jpg

Lorcan my Wizard, he's pretty awesome too. ;)
    Screenshot-149%20800x450_zpsa9buyjrv.jpg

The Last Unicorn character was who I had in mind, but I have a thing for redheads, so I couldn't pass up making her a ginger. ;) lol Plus, I couldn't replicate the real Lady Amalthea's innocent face, so I only kept the name and went form my traditional character's look. (I always start every game with a redhead lol).

For $20 I think you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of it. If you don't want the pirate stuff you could just get the regular version for $10. ;) I kind of like the pirate stuff, though, it cracks me up!

Yay for The Last Unicorn <3 That's my all time favorite book.

I'm actually getting ready to download it now getting the Deluxe version because I might as well and I do like pirates.
    ~ ~ ~
    Sweet!!! I really hope you like it. It takes some major getting used to at first, but if you can handle it not being total sandbox I think you'll like it.

P.S. The motherlode cheat works in this game. ;) So does kaching. Just nice to know if you're in a tough spot. LOL Your subjects can be needy. LOL Always asking for money from the crown to buy a new ewe because all the sheep died to chinchillas or some such nonsense. ::shakes head at peasants:: Ever heard of a farm animal pen!? Grrr peasants!
    edited January 2016
    Yeah it's been an adventure getting used to it so far. Mostly it's the camera that's throwing me off so far with the rotational arrows disappearing sometimes. I couldn't figure out how to rotate furniture...apparently it's not the right mouse button in this game or is it just because I jumped ahead of the tutorial to get my queen a better bed and a table and chair before I was supposed to so it's not working?

I also was confused by the rather cleverly hidden rabbit holes. I spent far too long trying to locate my Queen in the woods and wondering what my camera was doing before I realized it was actually a rabbit hole in disguise lol.

Currently still working my way through the tutorial so that I can save the game and go to bed.

But it's fun I love the questing atmosphere and find myself hoping that maybe we'll eventually get a World Adventures type pack for Sims 4 at some point though I don't know how it will work with a more closed world setting I'd still be curious to see them try it.

Will post screencaps eventually though until I get a hang of the camera they probably won't be very plentiful or very good lol.
    ~ ~ ~
    I know tutorials are dull, but you should probably do it the first time through. LOL I skipped it back in the day when I first played and had so many issues. This time I did the tutorial (because now I'm old and I recognize I should probably just read the directions now rather than get stuck later) and things have gone a lot more smoothly. It is definitely a really odd and sort of clunky control system (not as intuitive as TS4's) but you get used to it. Many rabbit holes. The two buttons that allow you to travel straight to your sim and view the town from a central vantage are definitely your friend. Edge scrolling being turned on helped me, but I know that's not for everyone. I'm excited to see your pictures when you get to play next.

The quests want you to follow specific steps, too. Skipping ahead doesn't work well in the game. LOL Think Elder Scrolls. When you do x, y, z the way the game wants, you don't usually run into bugs, but when you go catch butterflies, follow a stream, then sneak in the back door and kill the bad guy before taking out his lieutenants... the game has a heart attack. lol

Photobucket is down for maintenance right now, so no pictures. T_T
    The forum is glitching out like mad for me, and won't let me edit my previous post, so I'm just making a new one to add a few snapshots of some shots I put on twitter this morning.

My trademark fire shot. ;)
    CZ5fZeVUkAAvlpU.jpg:large

I suspect my knight will strongly regret being this insensitive to his spymaster lover, later. rofl The caption I used for it on twitter was:

"I know you're in labor honey, but it's your turn and I'm winning, so can we move this along?" Bahahaha
    CZ5es3zUsAMbLmq.jpg:large

Huge fan of sword fights in this game!
    CZ5pkw9UEAAoO1p.jpg:large
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Thanks for the pictures Ceres! And looking forward to seeing yours 3KNPen!

I finally did the royal heir quest, so here's the report :) (lots and lots of pictures ;))

Queen Ceres is in need of an heir, now, to find a suitable father for the little prince or princess:
    20urfyw.jpg
    Writing a declaration (like, only a queen can do that ;) ).
    1sieeu.jpg
    Suitor no. 1: Sir Chris (the knight).
    2nut6hc.jpg
    Suitor no. 2: Thor the blacksmith.
    n32rg2.jpg
    Suitor no. 3: the guy from Crafthole.
    19l7dh.jpg
    During the whole courting/finding virtues for the heir process, Thor kept close to Queen Ceres :)
    xpq0ip.jpg
    It was however Sir Chris who stole her heart, he said the sweetest things and was the only suitor looking forward to fatherhood.
    2vvnnyu.jpg
    First Kiss! (just look at the face of the dude who walks by, just so happens to be one of the rejected suitors :D ).
    2i71d1g.jpg
    That's more like it!
    aw7sx2.jpg
    Proposal (nice view of the Castle in the background :) )
    21jnolw.jpg
    Let the wedding begin...
    10qmaet.jpg
    Exchanging the rings.
    dq4234.jpg
    You may kiss the bride!
    2nc174g.jpg
    Planning the mating rituals.
    2znpsuw.jpg
    And of course you don't woohoo at home... you use the merchant's bed (because hubby Chris of course wasn't anywhere near the Castle :/ )
    a9poir.jpg
    (less romantic looking that Sims 3 or 4)
    2eeaskh.jpg
    What's that?
    2mmefbd.jpg
    Awww :blush:
    sfgcpj.jpg
    Of course, your husband is nowhere to be seen when you're in labour (luckily your maid is always there to support you).
    2h7l4c5.jpg
    Hello Nooboo!
    24685m0.jpg
    The baby Prince is called Caleb :).
    Oh yes I definitely didn't skip the tutorial. I actually ran through the tutorial with a test Sim since I wanted to get my feet wet and learn the mechanics without it affecting anything long term. I always do the tutorials in games though because I'm not much of a gamer and never know what I'm doing unless it's a series I've already played a lot of (like I skipped the tutorial in Sims 4 because I figured it was similar enough to Sims 3 to figure the differences out on my own). I always use edge scroll though I am missing the Sims 4 camera where you can just grab a portion of the screen and pull yourself to that spot....really, really missing that lol. Also being able to preview the screencaps I miss that too.

I've already started a fresh save with a different Monarch but I wanted to post a few of my favorite caps from my test run of the game all the same.

24w95qe.jpg
    307xpqa.jpg
    As a fan of facial expressions I definitely approve of all the fun ones in this game. Also are we able to actually control our Sims during fighting or do they just do it automatically and they win or loose base on their level compared to the other persons. The game wasn't fully clear on it though I was able to direct her to do one thing and I'm guessing as the fighting skill goes up so does the number of things I can direct them to do?

2ppx8it.jpg
    Just a casual discussion about health, religion and politics...with the gravedigger...in the graveyard...surrounded by moaning dead bodies.
    This was about the time I realized I was really going to love this game lol.

2j4qyyu.jpg
    Another detail I loved. All of the castle staff and people milling about the castle gossiped CONSTANTLY. Like way more then I've ever seen in a normal Sims game and it was such a nice added thing since that is just the sort of thing that people did in Medieval Times.

dgknqv.jpg
    I am pretty sure this is not proper Queenly behavior...

2rfa52a.jpg
    When giving your Master Builder important supplies to improve your kingdom one should always make sure to present them in a gift wrapped box nicely done up in ribbon. It's only proper after all.
    ~ ~ ~
    Got a few more screenies :)
    The Watcher decided to "sponsor" Queen Ceres a little:
    hu2g7fq85ekz.jpg
    And she acts as if she earned all that money herself :D
    80xog12tj4d8.jpg
    bkuraolpfebp.jpg
    Of course, it is a real feast for the guests/foreign leaders:
    vlc72r5yuf2a.jpg
    Ceres' private study/training nook:
    0l4lo7ifcsbw.jpg
    Looking fierce with the parrot:
    x7wp3ebe5pl8.jpg
    Keep it close, don't trust anyone with that parrot (or trust that parrot with anyone):
    iojg3r6v2r7u.jpg
    Playing Kingball:
    fa7miyaumplx.jpg
    Winning Kingball:
    w5i1aalvvubl.jpg
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    I love the plumbobs :p
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Where do you get the parrot? I had one of those subquest things come up to sic the parrot on someone but didn't know where to get it from. Is it in the shops and I just didn't notice or do you get it in a later quest I haven't reached yet?
    ~ ~ ~
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetness! Loving the screenshots!!! Ceres's sponsored castle look vastly improved and ROFL @ mating ritual comment. LOL I still haven't picked up a kingball paddle yet, I need to do that! Your monarch has me cracking up, 3KN! I often find mine tossing tomatoes at helpless sims in the stocks as well. LOL I like all the gossiping actions and exaggerated facial expressions. ;) It's a really limited game, but what it does have is done well with extra medieval flare. Have you had your sim's use a chamber pot yet? It's hilarious how they just stand over it and... let things go. >.<

3KN you pick up a parrot from the village market (so you can purchase it right away). I think it's in the misc tab. You have the choice between a parrot and falcon. I always buy both, because why not. ;) lol You get a whistle that allows you to summon the bird anywhere you are, and you can put out cages/stands for the birds to hang out in at your home lot.

My spymaster got herself slammed into the stocks this morning. She was trying to pick the lock and get a guy out, when she got busted and thrown into the stocks herself. DOH! rofl

Yep I like the buffs they give so I have my monarch use it in the morning before going out to do her questing or whatever lol.

Thank you I will have to go check it out we're a little short of money at the moment thanks to Chuckles the Bard but eventually I'll get my hands on the birds lol. Caps from the new save coming soon though I put up a sneak peak on the activity feed for those that are interested.
    ~ ~ ~
    200y9e9.jpg
    The Queen in my For Reals save. Lady Tross Rosewind of Illaria. I went with a more traditional fantasy look for her. Her traits are Scholarly and Whale Ate My Parents and her Flaw is Insecure. In my head the backstory for her is that she was never supposed to be Queen her parents and her older brother who was the heir of the kingdom were lost at sea (ate by a whale? I guess I'll see if there's actually one in here or if it's just a sea monster story lol) her life plan was to live quietly enjoying scholarly pursuits eventually finding a dull, boring younger son of some noble family, who had no interest in children, who would leave her alone to do her studies. Now she finds herself Queen with no clue what she's doing and if she would be able to do it even if she did know what she was doing. Okay I definitely think more about my characters in Sims Medieval then I do for my normal play throughs lol.

1zfhpgy.jpg
    Don't mind me Mr. Bully I'll get to you in a second first I have very important Wildflower Picking to take care of. (I am a Collect the Shines player in most games and this game is no different. I can't resist the flower bushes even though I don't need to do anything with them yet lol)

qp2kxf.jpg
    I am still getting used to the facial features in game but they're growing on me and I think she's actually quite pretty.

34njo1d.jpg
    The water in this game is so pretty. I also really love the sound the streams make. Very well done.

124fxat.jpg
    This idiot. So tell me straight am I allowed to throw him in The Pit or do I need to save him for something later. Because I Really, Really want to throw Chuckles here into the pit. He was really rude to Tross and then...well we'll get to the other thing a little later in this recap lol.

o7iogo.jpg
    Tross hun I really don't think that's how you're supposed to release a messenger pigeon...

207th80.jpg
    I'm still getting used the dollhouse nature of the buildings in this game and how that wall is always cutaway like this but it sometimes makes for some really pretty shots like this one. Even if it does make the castle seems like it's not completely built yet sometimes lol.

ct0tk.jpg
    So yes Chuckles here. We were doing one of the subquest things about hearing petitions when ol'Chuckles comes up and asks for $1,000. I was flabbergasted at the amount but I gave it to him because Tross is a good, kindhearted person and would do it. We also got a lot of popularity from it but still he has continued to be rude to us and I REALLY don't like him and want to feed him to the pit monster.

25qvn9h.jpg

ogl6o4.jpg
    By this point I had finished the tutorial quest with Tross and had built our first additional building. I chose the Barracks because it seemed like the logical thing to do so after that point knights started to spawn among them this girl who doesn't look exactly like Tross but is pretty close. I was going to give her a makeover but I decided in the end to leave her be. It makes sense that the Queen would have a body double around just in case.

2q8sx3l.jpg
    Of course along with the Barracks I had to create my playable Knight. I created Sir Lir (like leer, named after the character from The Last Unicorn). I had much fun creating him and think he turned out quite nice. He's Chivalrous and Adventurous and his trait is Morose. I definitely have tentative plans for these two to get together but...we'll see where the game takes us. She might decide she likes someone else more in the end lol.

1pgm07.jpg
    This table right here is probably one of my favorite things I've come across in this game so far. It's just so much fun to watch them "play" it and I also really love how they also use it for storytelling purposes. Very cool and I would love to see something similar brought into Sims 4. They could figure out a way to modernize it or even maybe use it for a newly added military career or something. Please Maxis? Pretty please?
    ~ ~ ~
    If you have finished the tutorial I see no reason to delay in throwing Chuckles to the pit monster! I think as long as you do not murder an npc that is needed for your current challenge you are good to go, as the game will generate a new npc to take his place.

Tross is lovely! That is so crazy that game game made her a doppelganger. I'm jealous! It does make sense she'd have a body double, though. I'm going to eye my guardsmen more closely when I get back in game now. BTW, I don't know if you saw it, but each time you create a new sim you should save them to the sim bin. ;) That way you don't have to recreate them later if you start a new challenge.

Edicts at the war table are a little confusing at first, but Carls guides helped me out with that. It was the only daily task I was really having trouble with. They have so many neat ideas in this game. I hope to see a few of them re-visited for TS4. ::crosses fingers::

Excessive picture spam inc:

I really love this couple. They're really neat and often dote on each other without my direction. That's amore!
    Screenshot-13%20800x450_zpsq7ch8wvg.jpg

Screenshot-16%20800x450_zpsxmjmqjfx.jpg

I can't emphasis how much I love that sword fighting beats up my knight and how he limps everywhere he goes while injured. I love the bandages that they're wrapped in when they are severely injured as well. It's just a really fun immersive effect that I enjoy!
    Here Lancelot is limping down to the docks to check on a few last minute preparations for his voyage.
    Screenshot-17%20800x450_zps6re7bpjs.jpg

These three children belong to Queen Amalthea, and they are always hanging out around the pit. Right now two of them are heading for the well, but seriously, they're almost always at the Pit... It's getting a little morbid. rofl I wonder if children can have the bloodthirsty trait? rofl
    Screenshot-19%20800x450_zpsnqr8jmmo.jpg

My spymaster is eavesdropping on these two. LOL Some of her facial expressions were hilarious during this activity.
    Screenshot-20%20800x450_zpsxf2uvgnv.jpg

::sappy sigh::
    Screenshot-25%20800x450_zpsdns4gpox.jpg
    I got fire happy. :)

They turned out so great, though! Probably the best unedited shots I've taken in this game so far.
    Screenshot-26%20800x450_zpsk3bobl9o.jpg

My blacksmith is in this shot too! Love that everyone mills about at the castle and other establishments in the kingdom.
    Screenshot-29%20800x450_zpsmtmaoi2s.jpg

These two are working together on a quest atm, which is why they're always with one another. They just had to report in to the queen and it was cool that they both turned heel and walked away together, even though they were reporting separately.
    Screenshot-33%20800x450_zpsa4gs5whw.jpg

Rioka was heading back to her spymaster quarters and Lancelot seemed to be admiring the view. ;)
    Screenshot-38%20800x450_zpseuinxlvq.jpg

Lancelot was interrupted from his happy gazing by a challenge from a guardsmen, though.
    Screenshot-46%20800x450_zpsalkdf11f.jpg

He's learning new moves now that he has leveled up a bit, and the combat is getting a lot more exciting!
    Screenshot-59%20800x450_zpsmko6bgz4.jpg

No one else seems impressed, but I sure was! lol Go Lancelot!!!
    Screenshot-60%20800x450_zps974yugwr.jpg

This is what the queen is doing during this entire duel. rofl
    Screenshot-61%20800x450_zpshfzgyqp2.jpg

Screenshot-64%20800x450_zpsijvoeb24.jpg

Screenshot-66%20800x450_zpsatigzmbr.jpg

Her face!
    Screenshot-68%20800x450_zpst5uagzow.jpg

Screenshot-49%20800x450_zpsyjfusoxi.jpg

Nice leg work!
    Screenshot-50%20800x450_zpsg7it2qeb.jpg

Screenshot-51%20800x450_zpsxpwhiy4x.jpg

Screenshot-52%20800x450_zpscsm4nvmb.jpg

Screenshot-54%20800x450_zpstxtziiyb.jpg

Screenshot-69%20800x450_zpsnrah4fh3.jpg

Screenshot-70%20800x450_zps2gt57k1q.jpg

Screenshot-71%20800x450_zps14ddxws4.jpg

Screenshot-75%20800x450_zpszxucoyqt.jpg

Ok, so that was excessive... I may have gotten overly excited. LOL
    Awesome screenshots @3KNPen and @Ceres_Meiriona - @Wulfsimmer let's hope you can join us soon :smiley:

Here's a shot I forgot to share yesterday:
    10qcc3t.jpg
    This woman, repeatedly, asked the Crown to fund the furnishing of the torture chamber she wanted to build in her basement... Queen Ceres finally decided to send her to the stocks. If that woman dares to ask it one more time... the Pit it is :naughty:
    2gtpu38.jpg
    I don't think Tross is really made to be a fighting queen but she does what she must to protect her people.

wr9ep.jpg
    Well this is not at all awkward or anything lol. It's a good thing this game doesn't seem to have an embarrassment system.

29dim4m.jpg
    So I noticed while checking out the realm during the night while Tross slept that you could feed non-Sim shaped things to the pit monster and decided to try it out. We left the castle without grabbing some of the bear meat we have stored there so I had Tross here pick up some rabbit at the market while we were making another purchase. When we went to feed the pit monster she pulled this out of her back pocket.
    Either the shopkeep gave us the wrong thing mistake or this kingdom has some massive rabbits that we should probably be more worried about then we are...

2qdzae0.jpg
    x4j9xc.jpg
    Is it wrong that I wish we could befriend/train/pet this thing. It's probably wrong...but it's so cute <3

qouihg.jpg
    The actual item we went to the shops to get (I later realized I could have just gotten the perch and bought the bird from there oh wells) the parrot. I probably would prefer to have the falcon but the job thing said parrot and I was unsure if I would still get credit if I used the falcon and we're still a little short of funds thanks to ol' Chuckles so I got the parrot.

fx46jr.jpg
    We have a bit of a lull while waiting for people to return from doing the things we sent them to do so I track Lir down in the barracks and send Tross to go make nice with him. We're interrupted by various things so they don't make a huge amount of progress.

vobo0z.jpg
    However later we track him down again and after they become friends Tross gets her Medieval flirt on. I don't push it too hard so they'er still just friends in game at the moment but we'll see what happens in the future.

35d2b0i.jpg
    Yes because being Queen totally makes Tross qualified to be a brew master....oh video game logic lol.
    ~ ~ ~
    Awesome screenshots @3KNPen :)

I only posted this on the Activity, so I'll just do a quick recap here:
    This is my physician Jack and one of the first things he did was kill one of his patients (it was part of the quest, but it was a bit sad)
    g71tr5kvmxtx.jpg
    2wgy8zk.jpg

Anyway, next time I played Jack...
    So, things seem to be going better for Jack these days - he got a shiny new licence from Queen Ceres and is now on a quest with Spymaster Stephanie (I couldn't not have her in my game ;) )
    2zscj5u.jpg
    And, why not throw in a bit of romance while you're at it
    6z4ysn.jpg
    I have to say the first kiss animation is cuter in this game than in TS4, but nothing quite beats the first kiss in TS2 (especially not the cut-scene version :) )
    2n1c27p.jpg
    This is cute too :blush:
    33a742x.jpg
    Of course they get engaged the next day (it is the Sims after all, although I can imagine this actually happened in the real Middle Ages too)
    29bozna.jpg
    A few minutes later they get married ;)
    1szhtv.jpg
    Of course it all happened during a Peteran Service (?), but well, who really cares
    208xl44.jpg
    This is probably the cutest shot though :blush: I really miss this feature in TS4
    2rzpbex.jpg
    They're also expecting a baby, but I finished the quest before Stephanie gave birth. So I'll have to either continue with her in my next quest or try to find the kid once it's grown into a child and see how it looks (at least you still get to name them yourself).

I have 1 QP left before finishing this Kingdom aspiration (at platinum of course) and I can do the quest where my blacksmith may earn a Legendary Trait (so far, Stephanie is the only hero who earned one). The thing is, Thor has really grown on me (maybe because he's a blacksmith) so I may just make him the monarch in my next aspiration and it would be awesome if he already had an LT. On the other hand, I like to have themed kingdoms. When I played before I had a Ranger's Apprentice inspired kingdom, a Once Upon A Time inspired kingdom, I wanted to do a Sherlock Kingdom as well, but never got to that one. I know with Thor I could do either Avengers or Norse mythology, but, I'm not really familiar with either. I could also make a new Stephanie and have her be queen in the new kingdom (I don't want to use this one, because she would have to leave behind both Jack and their child, that's not really nice). Or I could still make that Sherlock kingdom, or a kingdom filled with just Elves, or well, you name it... decisions, decisions...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top