Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Okblondee's Heartfelt Thank-You to all of the Kind People who Mean so Much to Me...

Comments

• Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Thank you, @debbycanty, for the handsome Crisp Coat and gloves. Perfect for my businessmen sims! :)

To @Kyrah2016, I thank you so much for Fitted Suit Jacket! My sim guys are going to be so dapper! :)
    To @Kyrah2016, A Fella's Trenchcoat is perfect for my Detective sim! Thank you! :)
    To @Kyrah2016, The Three Pocket Suit will really come in handy for any of my sim guys! :)
    @Kyrah2016, the Buckles and Buttons Overcoat is very classy; my sims will look so handsome! :)

A huge thank you to both of you for cutting my wishlist in half! <3<3
  • Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    You are most welcome for the help @Okblondee7 :) Wow, you're this >.< close to the end! I'm figuring that Trenchcoat for a Sam Spade kinda character in a Jazz Age kinda world. Might be fun?
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    You are most welcome for the help @Okblondee7 :) Wow, you're this >.< close to the end! I'm figuring that Trenchcoat for a Sam Spade kinda character in a Jazz Age kinda world. Might be fun?

I knew I liked you from the get go. <3
    For goodness sake! @LaineeCheri, thank you bunches for the Simplicity Day Dress! It is beautiful in it's simplicity. <3
    @blair2396, I love the Balloon Sleeve Top! Thank you so much! <3
    @Assirk, sweet friend, the Draped Top is so adorable! I love it, thank you!! <3
    @Bird166, you flew right in, gifted me the Completely Classic Womens Suit and flew away home. You are such an angel! <3

Last I checked, before this amazing group of gifts, the set was only 105 SP's. Can't wait to check it again, once my Launcher decides to behave!
    Thank you all so very much!!! <3<3<3
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    You're so welcome! :)
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    :)<3:)<3:) So happy for you!!
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    edited February 2016
    You're so welcome @Okblondee7 !!!

Ps: I LOVE that dress ! Its so simple and classic <3
    What an amazing day!! @laurelar, you gifted me the last thing on my list! Bless your sweet heart! <3

@debbycanty, you are so awesome! I didn't even know about Braids and Pigtails and I adore them both! Thank you!! <3

It is good to know there are still surprises out there! Makes it almost like finding buried treasure! :)
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    It really is! I tried so hard yesterday and it kept taking me back to the first item! For all I know, they got 3 of everything! :D Seriously though, it worked like a charm when I gifted you a few minutes ago. :)

Happy Sunday, sweet lady! <3

Oh, it is 3 AM Sunday here in Utah. I really need to go to bed. Insomnia isn't all it's cracked up to be! :)

ETA: Oops! I forgot to say 'Hi there' right back at you! I love your pic! :)

Sorry I didn't respond earlier o:) I was waiting for a friend to arrive and in the meantime I was having fun on the forum haha :wink: She arrived just when I received some emails telling me you sent me some gifts. Thank you so much for that sweetie :heart: I didn't even had to chance to redo my top 5, because that day I received some other gifts and now there is nothing left anymore aaaah! :mrgreen:

I read that you also don't have a wishlist anymore woooh! Congrats! Let's go celebrate yay! :smiley:

cb88b2056665b267b8b30567d0b9ae6f.jpg
    edited February 2016
    @Martje89, Yay!!! We are wishlist free! What an amazing journey! I am so happy for you!! <3 Glad you got your gifts, the Store was really cranky the other day! :)

Now listen, no fair sending gifts when I expect none! Just kidding! :) What a wonderful surprise to find 'hidden gifts' in my messages! I did not expect that! Honestly, you and @debbycanty... <3

I love the Knitter Nights, Take a Bow and the Holiday Hearth Apron!! Who knew there were such cool items hiding away! Thank you so much! <3

Now that I know about these hidden items, it will be so much fun to send gifts to folks that own the store! It doesn't have to end! Happy, happy, happy! :p

Let's go to one of the 'in game' dives and have a cocktail or two, what you you think? B)
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    Enjoy :) it's a really pretty top
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    Thank you again, @maria_loves_alex, it is one of my favorites! <3
    I have to give a big shout out to one of the most precious and generous people I have had the pleasure to meet: @TnT_Terry! You are so incredibly sweet and have the biggest heart! You have surprised me so many times with your amazing love and generosity! And to top it off, you made me my very first signature!

I adore you. I also miss you. <3
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    @Martje89, Yay!!! We are wishlist free! What an amazing journey! I am so happy for you!! <3 Glad you got your gifts, the Store was really cranky the other day! :)

Now listen, no fair sending gifts when I expect none! Just kidding! :) What a wonderful surprise to find 'hidden gifts' in my messages! I did not expect that! Honestly, you and @debbycanty... <3

I love the Knitter Nights, Take a Bow and the Holiday Hearth Apron!! Who knew there were such cool items hiding away! Thank you so much! <3

Now that I know about these hidden items, it will be so much fun to send gifts to folks that own the store! It doesn't have to end! Happy, happy, happy! :p

Let's go to one of the 'in game' dives and have a cocktail or two, what you you think? B)

Yeah, the store seems to be cranky a lot lately :/ But I'm glad you received my sneaky gifts ;) It was fun surprising you with these gifts! There are so many other cool items that are hidden in the store. I couldn't believe it when I saw the list for the first time. Those dresses... :heart:

It's a strange thing to be wishlist free. But it sure has been an amazing journey! Those cocktails sound great B) *cheers*

Have a great weekend! :heart:
    Ditto, @Martje89! <3
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    @SjappielovePaul, thank you so very much for the Bountiful Bows Dress! I love it to pieces! I had barely posted the Street Couture for one of my goals and your sweet self gifted me the first piece! Have a wonderful night and a great day tomorrow! <3

Thank you so much for mentioning me :) you're so very welcome! Glad I could help you out a bit!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    I keep forgetting my thank you thread; I am so used to thanking everyone in the Gifting Directory! So sorry!

@Reachsims, @charlotteprice, @HSmith2016, and @MaraSimmer, thank you all for your kindness and generosity! I appreciate you all so very much! <3
    @charlotteprice, your generosity is awesome! Thank you so much! <3
    @fabeme, you are an angel, thank you for my gifts! <3
    @LaineeCheri, what an awesome gift! I love that top! <3
    @PalmArrow, I adore this cute little suit; thank you so much! <3
    @debbycanty, thank you so much for the vintage shell top! It is so cute! <3
    @Assirk, look at you! Gifting me one of my favorites! Thank you so much! <3
    @Kyrah2016, I am in awe of your generosity! Thank you dearly for these six beautiful items! Wow! <3
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're welcome sweet Blondee and MaraSimmer is @OriginalMara here.

I'm glad what goes around comes around. We appreciate you, too! Very much! <3
    edited March 2016
    @tac612, wow! Thank you so much for the cool women's suit! Awesome! <3
    @charlotteprice, thank you dear heart for your generosity! My sims are going to be so cute! <3
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
    @chips46, thank you so much for all of the adorable outfits! You are too kind! <3
    @Teanias, I adore the Maxi dress! Thank you! <3
    edited March 2016
    I am speechless! Thank you guys! I didn't get a chance to check my wishlist yesterday, and often forget to check it other days; as my focus is always on gifting.

Where to begin? First of all, I don't understand why my messages do not show everyone who gifted me. Maybe that is because the list can only be so long and I forgot to check yesterday? This makes me sad, because it means some generous soul gifted me and I can't thank them!

But for the folks that are listed, I thank you all! <3

@Reachsims, thank you dearly for the Blouse and Long Sweater and the Women's Dress pants (Audrey Hepburn anyone?) <3
    @charlotteprice, the Prestige top is beautiful and quite racey as well! Perfect for a honeymoon getaway! <3
    @Kyrah2016, the Jacket/Vest/Shirt combo, the cool Bucket Hat with tucked in Hair, the Bucket Hat with Medium Length Hair, the Men's Henley Shirt, the Banded Collar Jacket and finally the Low Back Sweater are all so cute, adorable and classy! You are simply amazing! Thank you so very much! <3

As for the items that aren't listed in messages but show on my wishlist, I thank you sincerely, whoever you are. Bless you. <3

ETA: I noticed that one of the unnamed gifters gifted me the cute Red Bandana, so thank you very much!
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
    Oh my goodness! @LaineeCheri, wow! Thank you so much! I was just downloading my awesome gifts only to find that you were gifting me as well! <3

The Henley Shirt with a Johnny Collar, the Sundress with Necklace for teens, the Blazer and Rugby Shirt as well as the cute Ala Mod dress are just what the doctor ordered! I appreciate you so very much!! <3<3