Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

S3 CAW problems

Hi. I rarely post anything so bear with me please. I'm trying to either download a world or create one that has all the following features: designated city with skyscrapers, clubs, shops, etc.; suburban residential area for single homes and apartment buildings; rural farming area; resort beach(es); and diving spots. I found some nice custom worlds online but I don't own all the Sims 3 EP's (not interested in certain features) and I downloaded Sims 3 Create A World - Beta but every time I tried to use it, it "crashed" before it even opened. Any advise, links, etc. is GREATLY appreciated! :s

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

Check out the CAW section, it has a CAW FAQ stickied near the top. The information might be old but it does give help. Also some posts on pages 1,2, and 3 have the same questions with a few answers you might try. Good luck!

• Options
    PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    @ahosterman Mysimrealty has a site maybe what you are looking for.mysimrealty.com/

Also as far as CAW, do you have all the updates to Origin ?You will need all the updates to run CAW...

Good Luck,

Diane