Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Medieval Help

So I just bought the Sims Medieval Deluxe Adventure Pack and it came with the Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles, but I don't know what this extra pack is. Do I play the Sims Medieval first then the Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles second? Do they both play at the same time and is the Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles an expansion pack or something to the Sims Medieval Pack? Or are they both totally separate things and I should just play the Sims Medieval Pirates and Nobles because it is better then the Sims Medieval Pack? Also to all you simmers out there who have played the game, any comments on it? I already know about the game because I watched a you tube review on it but would love to hear your ideas about it. I know I've begun playing it so late and its been out for years but its never to late to start playing in my opinion. :)
Hi, my origin ID is Jokersandwich. :#

Comments

• Options
    Thursday10pmThursday10pm Posts: 193 Member
    Pirates and nobles is an expansion pack for medieval,so you install and play both simultaneously. I can't remembere what it added other than new quests and pirate themed outfits and objects.
    The game never held me like the sims did as it's very quest focused but I enjoyed it for a while.
    If you're looking for hints and help with the game Carls guide is great. http://www.carls-sims-medieval-guide.com/

Enjoy the game :)
  • Options
    PunkyMonkey101PunkyMonkey101 Posts: 53 Member
    thanks for the info @Thursday10pm :)
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Pirates and nobles is an expansion pack for medieval,so you install and play both simultaneously. I can't remembere what it added other than new quests and pirate themed outfits and objects.
    The game never held me like the sims did as it's very quest focused but I enjoyed it for a while.
    If you're looking for hints and help with the game Carls guide is great. http://www.carls-sims-medieval-guide.com/ Enjoy the game :)

Did any of you try to install it with Windows 10? Well, but Pirates and Nobles also added digging for treasures.

• Options
    PunkyMonkey101PunkyMonkey101 Posts: 53 Member
    No, my computer is windows 8, I planed on updating it to windows 10 though, will something bad happen when I do? Have you done it? @Simsister2004
  • Options
    alicebee123alicebee123 Posts: 3 New Member
    File: D:\Game\Bin\TSLHost.dll
    Error: Data error (cyclic redundancy check).

This is the error I am getting trying to install the Sims Medieval on to my lap top. Dell Windows 7 or 8 I believe...Have Sims 3 and 4 installed on here...wondering if anyone can help please!
  • Options
    Thursday10pmThursday10pm Posts: 193 Member
    Are you trying to install it with the disk or through origin @alicebee123 ? I had problems getting mine to work but when I downloaded from origin it was ok.
    I've no idea what the error codes mean, I'm not that computer literate I'm afraid. You could try posting your question in the sims 4 technical section, even though it'll be off topic. The simmers over there are very helpful and might be able to help out. I don't think too many people look at the medieval section so the people who can assist mightn't see your question here.
  • Options
    No, my computer is windows 8, I planed on updating it to windows 10 though, will something bad happen when I do? Have you done it? @Simsister2004

I haven't yet reinstalled on windows 10. I was just wondering, if it would work.
  • Options
    The_JewlThe_Jewl Posts: 1 New Member
    If you're looking for hints and help with the game Carls guide is great.

Hey i was wandering how i know if i have it ? It's i think the game told me i have it but i can't see it on the dlc tab i purchases sims medieval from g2a because i was only 5,55 while on origin 12 and if i have to buy the dlc its alright 2,05 on g2a still cheaper ;) (btw sorry for removing the link im new to the sims forums and they won't allow me to put a link :(
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Look at your Game Library in Origin, and click on TSM. At the bottom of its pane will be a clickable link, "Extra Content". Click that. If you have P&N, it will show up there, whether you've installed it yet or not (I haven't - I am waiting until I complete all Ambitions in the base game, first).
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    If you're looking for hints and help with the game Carls guide is great. http://www.carls-sims-medieval-guide.com/

Furthermore you get additional outfits and objects for fullfilling some game goals along the way. Pretty and special, and worth the effort.
    Post edited by Simsister2004 on