Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✿ Jet Set Code Giveaway & Lottery ✿ CLOSED

FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
This past Christmas I was kindly gifted The Sims 3 Expansion Bundle which included World Adventures, and Generations. A code for Jet Set came along with this bundle. Since I already own Jet Set I figured a lucky simmer could benefit from it on the forums.

The expansion bundle was bought in the store; therefore, I am 99.99 percent sure the Jet Set code is still valid. I will PM the winner of the code after the drawing.

If you are wondering what the Jet Set set is, click here

The next thing I am doing is a lottery that will hold the following prizes:

1st - Gold SP World of your Choice OR 3,500 SP ( sponsored by @Taw3001 )
2nd - Standard SP World of your Choice OR 2,300 SP ( sponsored by @Taw3001 )
3rd - Venue of your Choice OR 1,900 SP
4th - 1,000 SP
5th - 500 SP ( sponsored by @wittanthony1 )

If you win one of the prizes from the lottery, and you want to donate your prize to someone else, you are more than welcome to to do that. Just tell me what you want to do when that happens.

You can enter for both contests if you wish as long as you follow the said rules.

Rules for Code Giveaway

- If you already own quite a bit of Jet Set already, I would prefer that you not participate in the code giveaway. My intent was to give this code to a simmer who does not own any items from this set because that just seems more logical.
- In order for everyone to have a fair chance, you can only be entered in this once.
- You can only enter yourself so this means you cannot nominate someone!

Rules for Lottery

- You can enter yourself, and nominate one other OR you can forfeit your spot for another nomination, so you can nominate two simmers instead.
- In order for everyone to have a fair chance, a simmer can only be entered in this lotto once. A person can't nominate someone who is already entered, and a person can't enter if they have already been nominated.
- Simmers who own the store are welcome to join as well.

If you are entering the lotto, please provide a link to your wishlist, and/or a link to your nominee(s) wishlist.

I will choose the winners by using the randomizer option on random.org.
Sponsors are welcome, but are not necessary.

DEADLINE
Date: January 6
Time: 8 PM CT
TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
I became an
"own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
If so, check out the following threads for more info
: Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
Post edited by Franny on

Comments