Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• DizzyDi34DizzyDi34 Posts: 449 Member
    hi i had a mod that increased your pre adult sims fun when they did their school projects and a chance at different treasure mod when you dug up rocks and holes but recently reset my pc and now cant find them anywhere, do they still exist?
    DizzyDi34 wrote: »
    hi i had a mod that increased your pre adult sims fun when they did their school projects and a chance at different treasure mod when you dug up rocks and holes but recently reset my pc and now cant find them anywhere, do they still exist?

sorry i found the mods by littlemssam thanks anyway
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    DizzyDi34 wrote: »

School Project is Fun Mod:
    http://littlemssam.de/schoolproject-is-fun-for-some/

Not sure about the collectibles Mod, could it be this?
    http://littlemssam.de/new-precious-treasures/
  • TheNamesSpiritTheNamesSpirit Posts: 3 New Member
    I know their are mods similar to this, but not exactly like this which I would really like!
    I really want a sexuality mod where you can set your sims sexuality AND ask about others sexuality as a romantic action. This would also enable each sim to flirt with their preferred gender. I feel like it would add depth and story to the game!! I know of mods similar but usually you can only set your own sims sexuality.

It would be totally amazing if someone could make this!
  • AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    Anyone knows if Happy Buffs Changed To Fine mod will be updated ever again?

Also No More Elders and Ghosts In Nightclub doesn't seem to be working too.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    Anyone knows if Happy Buffs Changed To Fine mod will be updated ever again?

Also No More Elders and Ghosts In Nightclub doesn't seem to be working too.

The first Mod is now being hosted/updated here:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=594488

The second Mod is here:
    https://diffevair-mods.tumblr.com/post/171553980926/no-more-elders-and-ghosts-in-nightclub-hey
    i dont think this is doable in game, but i thought it would be nice if we could paint the items we craft on the handiness bench, a plain wooden chair or statue would be really nice painted i dont know if a mod already exists.
  • thesims2freak222thesims2freak222 Posts: 178 Member
    The maker of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 should add a new death that goes with the minstrel cycle.... 'Death by cramps'
  • worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    edited June 2018
    Hello! Could somebody make a mod that makes the lobster roll and haddock sandwich that came with Cats and Dogs fully restore hunger? And, optionally, make the popcorn shrimp restore as much hunger as a normal appetizer?

The way these two recipes work now, popcorn shrimp barely restores any hunger AT ALL (even less than an appetizer), while lobster rolls and haddock sandwiches only restore about as much hunger as an appetizer, despite the fact that there are other sandwiches in the game that fully restore hunger (banh mi and BLT). Because of this, I just can't see it as worth it to learn these recipes.

Much appreciated!
    is there anything to stop random sims coming up to you just so you can look at their phone? so annoying
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Is there a way to sing for tips? Like how you busk with instruments?
  • Jordy2707Jordy2707 Posts: 6 New Member
    Can somebody please just make npc burglars and police for the sims 4?
  • LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    Tixyen wrote: »
    Is there a way to sing for tips? Like how you busk with instruments?

If you have the stages you could try this http://littlemssam.de/carryable-performance-stage-plus-sing-songs/ but i recommend to click jam first to get the Sim into the right position.
    ~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
  • LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    Jordy2707 wrote: »
    Can somebody please just make npc burglars and police for the sims 4?

It actually is on my to do list to check out in the near future.

~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    1) A mod that implements back pain for pregnant sims... It only needs to be an uncomfortable buff with a weight of like 3 or something that lasts 3 or so hours and will appear randomly throughout the pregnancy, that can be solved by getting a massage from another sim without the massage table from spa day (the romantic interaction) and also with the massage table.

2) On that note, is there also a mod that makes massages platonic? Not the one on the massage table from spa day, but the one sims can give in base game. So it would be under friendly instead of romantic and it wouldn't add any romance between 2 sims.

3, or 1 continued.. sorta) And a more decked out version of the pregnancy stuff, but more pregnancy interactions like "complain about sore back" or "list cravings" or "brainstorm baby names", "guess the gender" (not the same as when doctors in get to work actually tell you the gender, just sims speculating what gender the baby might be), "talk about nurseries", "daydream about your babies future", an interaction to let a pregnant sim feel their own belly for kicks, Idk if they do that I only remember them rubbing their belly when they are sick and looking uncomfortable but.. Yeah.

Also if they could implement mood swings during pregnancy like teenagers can get them with parenthood that would be cool. But I could do with just the back pain thing, I just have a lot of ideas!
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    @Purrdalecki those are great ideas! I hadn't thought about it, but it does seem to lack a bit for positive things for pregnant sims.
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551530

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=584992

Any chance that someone could update these mods?

Also does anybody know any mod that would delete ghosts but would not delete them from family trees?
  • AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    1) A mod that implements back pain for pregnant sims... It only needs to be an uncomfortable buff with a weight of like 3 or something that lasts 3 or so hours and will appear randomly throughout the pregnancy, that can be solved by getting a massage from another sim without the massage table from spa day (the romantic interaction) and also with the massage table.

2) On that note, is there also a mod that makes massages platonic? Not the one on the massage table from spa day, but the one sims can give in base game. So it would be under friendly instead of romantic and it wouldn't add any romance between 2 sims.

3, or 1 continued.. sorta) And a more decked out version of the pregnancy stuff, but more pregnancy interactions like "complain about sore back" or "list cravings" or "brainstorm baby names", "guess the gender" (not the same as when doctors in get to work actually tell you the gender, just sims speculating what gender the baby might be), "talk about nurseries", "daydream about your babies future", an interaction to let a pregnant sim feel their own belly for kicks, Idk if they do that I only remember them rubbing their belly when they are sick and looking uncomfortable but.. Yeah.

Also if they could implement mood swings during pregnancy like teenagers can get them with parenthood that would be cool. But I could do with just the back pain thing, I just have a lot of ideas!

Those are amazing idea @Purrdalecki
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • cmrt123cmrt123 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would kind of like a TSV mod. TSV (Or, The Sun Vanished) is a twitter account taking place in an alternate reality from ours where something has happened. Something is blocking the sun, driving people insane, killing them with various types of lights.
    For more info about TSV and it's alt account Tucker, along with texters who only appear in tweets, but don't have a TSV or Tucker account, such as Daylon : h t t p s : / / w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = E E U F 1 E B 8 _ q Q
    Note: I added spaces in between the link so the link bot dosen't think it's a link.
  • Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    Is there a mod that stops sims from filling their hunger when they're at school/work?
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Can somebody Update Septarshi's Perfect Disguise Mod (for Aliens). It broke long before the Pets patch and prevents sims from getting pregnant by Alien Ubduction, at least the versions that enable you to buy them from the Rewords store.
  • FuryWingsYTFuryWingsYT Posts: 2 New Member
    Add the Puff Puff from Dragon Quest as an interaction, or possibly make a one-way kiss where a character forces a kiss. Perhaps add evil mind-control properties, and make it a Vampire Ability.
    Does anyone know any mod that will stop them from smiling? They look a bit odd then
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    Is there a Parenthood "No Phases" mod? I'm so tired of kids getting stuck in a phase even after I cheat to remove it.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

Anyone who could make a No auto order coffee at cafes mod?