Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• SimCherSimCher Posts: 41 Member
    > @Fizzstix said:
    > SimCher wrote: »
    >
    > This is hopefully my problem. I've not done that, I don't think. Everyone does have their own file. I've tried to be in one Sims game and then go out through the worlds thing, then click on another sims home, but that 2nd Sim that I am visiting is usually much younger and with no kids. I was calling it a time warp. Yes, I want all my Sims from each world to be friends or be able to pop over to each others homes and when I try that, sometimes the Sim who they aren't friends with yet, his/her home isn't showing at all. It's crazy. Someone did ask somewhere on here if all her Sims could be friends with all the Sims? Then she said her computer crashed trying to do it through a cheat. I want all my sims to be friends with each other, but most those townies bug me. lol. Some are fine. Thank you so much! :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I bolded a part in question... what do you mean by their have their own file? If they do, then perhaps that is the problem. You only need one save file for the whole save game.

I was saving all my households separately. I knew how to go through the manage worlds, but I didnt know we could do that and and save 3 houses under the same file. Thank you so much! I was getting so frustrated and I couldnt figure out what I was doing wrong. Each individual was seeing every separare household as they were when they first met, or when a household member last moved out. You saved my sanity. ;)
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    A mod that makes the new vampire related social interactions locked till the sims acquire the vampire lore skill.

That's all my sims ever talk about now and I hate it. They've never seen a vampire !

Replying to myself because finally a mod to be rid of vampire socials exists !
    https://diffevair-mods.tumblr.com/post/171871934736/vampire-interactions-revamp-hey-i-move-all
  • DBClaytonDBClayton Posts: 74 Member
    edited March 2018
    @YankeesForever how do you write/create your career Python scripts? I'm working on a custom career and have all of the xml files to create a career package, but can't seem to figure out where to find/how to make a career script. Thanks!
  • AestheticSimmingAestheticSimming Posts: 15 Member
    I would like a mod that would make a separate allowance for each sim who works or even a bank account you could access to put money on each sim so when they move out they have the money they earned.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    SimCher wrote: »
    > @Fizzstix said:
    > SimCher wrote: »
    >
    > This is hopefully my problem. I've not done that, I don't think. Everyone does have their own file. I've tried to be in one Sims game and then go out through the worlds thing, then click on another sims home, but that 2nd Sim that I am visiting is usually much younger and with no kids. I was calling it a time warp. Yes, I want all my Sims from each world to be friends or be able to pop over to each others homes and when I try that, sometimes the Sim who they aren't friends with yet, his/her home isn't showing at all. It's crazy. Someone did ask somewhere on here if all her Sims could be friends with all the Sims? Then she said her computer crashed trying to do it through a cheat. I want all my sims to be friends with each other, but most those townies bug me. lol. Some are fine. Thank you so much! :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I bolded a part in question... what do you mean by their have their own file? If they do, then perhaps that is the problem. You only need one save file for the whole save game.

I was saving all my households separately. I knew how to go through the manage worlds, but I didnt know we could do that and and save 3 houses under the same file. Thank you so much! I was getting so frustrated and I couldnt figure out what I was doing wrong. Each individual was seeing every separare household as they were when they first met, or when a household member last moved out. You saved my sanity. ;)

I had a feeling that was happening to you. I had it happen to me when I first started playing and I struggled so hard on my own until it dawned on me my error. :) glad I could help you out.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Does anyone know of a mod that can cut out/block certain whims? I'm so sick of my Sims spamming whims to 'get out in the city' and 'research vampires', etc.
  • KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    DBClayton wrote: »
    @YankeesForever how do you write/create your career Python scripts? I'm working on a custom career and have all of the xml files to create a career package, but can't seem to figure out where to find/how to make a career script. Thanks!

@DBClayton Edit the text of the Python script to ts4script
  • texxladytexxlady Posts: 15 Member
    @Bananas_45 Thank you so much!!
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    Does anyone know of a mod that can generate income for the leader of clubs? My sim made a Summer Camp club and hes the instructor but it would be nice for him to do this full time and get some income for it.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited March 2018
    I would like to see a mod for a door that your Sim goes through and it changes their clothing to a certain clothing type. For example, a Formal door or a Party door or an Athletic door. The Athletic door could be set as the front door for a gym, the formal door could be set as the front door to a restaurant or a VIP area, or a wedding venue, and the Party door could be set as the front door for a nightclub, restaurant, lounge, or bar.

A modder actually made a hacked object like this for TS1.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • asadlittlepotatoasadlittlepotato Posts: 23 Member
    There might already be a mod for this since its such a simple idea, but I've searched high and low but just can't find it! Apologies if I've just missed it.
    Anyway, the mod I'd like to request is one that removes all free meals from the game. Such as the quickly meals you can magically grab out of the fridge, the chips bars for some reason just offer for free. Feels a bit cheaty to have them, and their existence completely removes the danger of starvation, which isn't fun when you're doing a challenge play through.
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    There might already be a mod for this since its such a simple idea, but I've searched high and low but just can't find it! Apologies if I've just missed it.
    Anyway, the mod I'd like to request is one that removes all free meals from the game. Such as the quickly meals you can magically grab out of the fridge, the chips bars for some reason just offer for free. Feels a bit cheaty to have them, and their existence completely removes the danger of starvation, which isn't fun when you're doing a challenge play through.

there is one...
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=603500
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I would like to see a mod for a door that your Sim goes through and it changes their clothing to a certain clothing type. For example, a Formal door or a Party door or an Athletic door. The Athletic door could be set as the front door for a gym, the formal door could be set as the front door to a restaurant or a VIP area, or a wedding venue, and the Party door could be set as the front door for a nightclub, restaurant, lounge, or bar.

You can set what people wear to restaurants in the game. I have a pancake house where my sims wear pajamas.

To set the clothes for a restaurant, go to build mode, if unowned click on the cogs next to the restaurant name, then in the drop-down menu you should see the option to set customer attire. If owned, travel to the venue and open restaurant settings and there will be an option for customer dress code.
  • DBClaytonDBClayton Posts: 74 Member

There is a mod like this already. http://modthesims.info/d/601088
  • historynerdhistorynerd Posts: 209 Member
    I would love to see a mod that lets your sims write letters to each other. I know that there is already a notebook mod for the sims 4 and it has the option to write a letter but it doesn't seem to work.
    Official Victorian and Edwardian Nerd
    P2Wn3TO.jpg
  • Anna81Anna81 Posts: 2 New Member
    Is there a working cheat/mod/script for changing the speed of the game clock? I've tried the "clock._set_milliseconds_per_sim_second X" but that crashes my game. So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or that cheat just doesn't work anymore.
  • VevexVevex Posts: 18 Member
    When Jungle Adventure came out i saw someone talking about a making mod that allows skeletons to wear clothes. Has someone actually made it?
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Anna81 wrote: »
    Is there a working cheat/mod/script for changing the speed of the game clock? I've tried the "clock._set_milliseconds_per_sim_second X" but that crashes my game. So I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or that cheat just doesn't work anymore.

You can use MC Command Center for that.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Lady_LeneaLady_Lenea Posts: 6 New Member
    Hope this is the place to post this

thepancake1 is working on a multiplayer mod. He has made some major lead way. As well as releasing an open source on github for any modders who would like to assist.
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a mod that can generate income for the leader of clubs? My sim made a Summer Camp club and hes the instructor but it would be nice for him to do this full time and get some income for it.

I can make you a Club Leader career, if that helps?
  • CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member

:o that would be cool!
  • GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I would like a mod that allows you to drink from sims while they're sleeping, with custom animations of course.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member

:o that would be cool!

Here you go! I just made a one level career, but if you have any suggestions to pad it out, or want anything adding (I can't do active careers) just let me know
  • TheNUBaliciousTheNUBalicious Posts: 113 Member
    I don't know if it would be possible, but it would be cool if someone could use the cloud gazing/stargazing animations and make a mod to sleep on the ground. So if you were camping you could sleep by the campfire, maybe have special moodlets for sleeping at different times of day? Would be cute for like a rags to riches series.