Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    CatsRule wrote: »
    There are 3 things I want in my game.
    CAS: TAKE AWAY THE EA EYELASHES SO I CAN USE GOOD EYES WITHOUT THEM. and A default base game lip overlay because I like everything about my default skin but the lips are weird.
    Buy Mode: A toddler highchair re-made into a stroller so it can look like they're in a stroller, like maybe at the park. (for me it would be preferable to have a MM stroller because I am hardcore MM)

@CatsRule Someone already made the first one. No idea if it still works because I no longer use it. It turned out I was too lazy to go around putting lashing on everyone.

As far as the second one, I don't know what kind of look you're going for but there are these.
  • nonaunononauno Posts: 14 New Member
    I'd like a mod that get's rid of the negative part from giving kid's advice. I'm using one that just stop's them from asking right now.

also changing the mood buff's from some of the lot trait's? the internet one that boost's writing and programing skill make's sim's energized so they want to go exercise instead? and the romance lot trait make's them confidant instead of flirty made it harder for my sim's to flirt at the bar they kept bouncing between flirty and confidant mood's.
  • BeVixBeVix Posts: 2 New Member
    i'd like some holiday event mods like in the past sims games(ex) gift giving/Christmas party..Thanksgiving..
  • CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 357 Member
    @CatsRule Someone already made the first one. No idea if it still works because I no longer use it. It turned out I was too lazy to go around putting lashing on everyone.

As far as the second one, I don't know what kind of look you're going for but there are these.

Thank you! The lips weren't exactly what i was looking for but I do like them. :smile:
    fXMaueP.png
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited October 2017
    nonauno wrote: »
    I'd like a mod that get's rid of the negative part from giving kid's advice. I'm using one that just stop's them from asking right now.

also changing the mood buff's from some of the lot trait's? the internet one that boost's writing and programing skill make's sim's energized so they want to go exercise instead? and the romance lot trait make's them confidant instead of flirty made it harder for my sim's to flirt at the bar they kept bouncing between flirty and confidant mood's.

@nonauno - Got your second request covered
    Post edited by xoJessi on
    @Xoxk9 tried the link's you provided but even after signing up for the site it just say's page does not exist.
    @nonauno i think the links are fixed, please let mee know :blush:
    I'd love a mod that allows Sims who are romantically paired, but not married, to get a whim to "try for baby". In the 21st century seems a bit odd that only married Sims want to start a family, no?

@loubyloulou Super late, not sure if you found something for this, but here's what I came up with
    elLwwDl.png

NvnVyka.png

• simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    I would love an actor career mod
    @Xoxk9 the link's worked this time thank you.
  • LiaRose1435LiaRose1435 Posts: 720 Member
    Is there a mod for homeschooling my sims children?
    Am I too lost to be saved?
    Am I too lost?
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Is there a mod for homeschooling my sims children?

Not that I know of (or I'd download it too!) but if you have MC Command Center you can edit the amount of vacation days and just take vacation every schoolday!
  • deadbeatsimsdeadbeatsims Posts: 4 New Member
    Is there a mod that allowes teens to ask pther teens for loans with a high charisma skill like adults? Or is this already in game?
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    It's already in game. I have a teen with high charisma and the option came up to ask his friend, who is also a teen, for a small loan. I remembered seeing it last night when I played because I meant to click another social and nearly clicked that one by mistake.
    Sorry for another question. Is there a mod for children to paint on the easels and gain the painting skill?
    Am I too lost?
  • recino2recino2 Posts: 10 New Member
    Is there a mod that allows for other sims to have to figure out whos a vampire? Sorta like with aliens. It's weird how aliens actively try and blend in and need to be "discovered," despite the fact that they can blend in when not disused at all. But when it's a vampire everyone knows on sight. Unless you see the teeth or some other sign, it should be harder to guess who's a vampire and who isn't, no?
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited October 2017
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    I'd love a mod that allows Sims who are romantically paired, but not married, to get a whim to "try for baby". In the 21st century seems a bit odd that only married Sims want to start a family, no?

@loubyloulou Super late, not sure if you found something for this, but here's what I came up with
    elLwwDl.png

NvnVyka.png

Wowsers @Xoxk9! So sorry for the late reply, I'm just seeing this now as I've been on vacation for a couple weeks! This looks perfect, thanks so much <3:astonished: Can't wait to try it out!
    Post edited by loubyloulou on
    Is there a mod that disables the toddler grabby hand? I want them to stay in their high chair until my sims let them out.
    Am I too lost?
  • HucklekreeHucklekree Posts: 129 Member
    Hey guys! Can anyone point me in the direction of or make some aspirations based on careers. I already have the ones for gtw. But I would love to have an aspiration for all of the career possibilities. Don't have to include a reward trait or it could be the same one for all of them. Thanks!
  • SophiaBlissSophiaBliss Posts: 51 Member
    I'd really like if my sims could have social media without it actually being their career..for example I wish my sim could have a regular job but still do everything you can do in the social media career. If this is already possible please let me know!
    I have sims living in a rental apartment for the first time, and on day 3 all of the sudden somewhere close to 10 (nosy) neighbors just started walking in to their house, sitting at their table, making drinks at their bar etc. What the plum happened to knocking? Is there any mod, or setting to MC Command Center, that helps me control who comes in without having to "tell them to leave" negatively impacting their friendship? Thanks a lot!
    Is there any LARGE HOUSEHOLD mod that works for the game including the most recent patches and the CD expansion? One that also enables try for baby / adopt / adding pets? The limit of 8 has always been too small for my taste, but to keep it at 8 with the pets included is even more limited!
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Is there any LARGE HOUSEHOLD mod that works for the game including the most recent patches and the CD expansion? One that also enables try for baby / adopt / adding pets? The limit of 8 has always been too small for my taste, but to keep it at 8 with the pets included is even more limited!

I would like to know this as well. I am not a fan of having to count the pets in the household since we can't actually control them. :/
  • KaizenmommyKaizenmommy Posts: 36 Member
    I second @SophiaBliss regarding social media for everyone - it is incredibly realistic, as just about anything you do now requires social media marketing. Authors use it to promote their work, artists, programmers...everyone. It could boost career or sales of items crafted, books or songs written, or even boost your income in your career depending on your following.

I would also like a career and aspiration related to photography. I feel that we got totally shafted with that skill. It should go up to 10, and we should be able to sell pictures for more than $30 at higher levels. I do like utilizing it in conjunction with GTW stores, and it would be great if it directly helped you advance in both the detective and journalism career as well (and maybe gave moodlets when taking pictures of food for critics or those hunting experimental photos).

The photography additions could also work with social media (simstagram for everyone)!
    Chronic re-starter. Currently playing The Super Sim Challenge with my Simself (subject to change if I get the slightest "ooh, squirrel!" whim. Author IRL: my Amazon best-selling book.
  • KaizenmommyKaizenmommy Posts: 36 Member
    I'd also like to be able to take family photos & portraits in-game and have them be high quality so we could put them on the wall!
    Chronic re-starter. Currently playing The Super Sim Challenge with my Simself (subject to change if I get the slightest "ooh, squirrel!" whim. Author IRL: my Amazon best-selling book.