Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Can someone create a mod that will stop Sims with the goofball and insane traits from barging into Sim's apartments?
  • StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    pearlbh wrote: »
    Has anybody made a mod to get rid of the green fumes coming from the garlic and garlic items (wreaths, braids etc.)? I think I could make a mod for this if it doesn't exist, but I want to check first to see if somebody else has already done it.
    I don't have Vampires, I realize this post may be too late, and I can't personally vouch for whether it works as of the PlantSim patch, but pearlbh/Judy has made exactly that!

I hope that helps somehow.

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~
  • peterskywalkerpeterskywalker Posts: 553 Member
    I would love a mod that allows toddlers to join clubs.
    True Love
    Terrific Family Play
    Too fun
    The sims 2 forever
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'd like a mod that adds all the Cupcake Machine recipes to the regular oven/stove; with the Family GP coming out I want to have a stay-at-home parent Sim to make goodies for the kids when they come home from school, but all the good recipes require that monstrosity that just doesn't fit in my houses (unless I stick it in a basement behind a locked door).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    I'd like a mod that adds all the Cupcake Machine recipes to the regular oven/stove; with the Family GP coming out I want to have a stay-at-home parent Sim to make goodies for the kids when they come home from school, but all the good recipes require that monstrosity that just doesn't fit in my houses (unless I stick it in a basement behind a locked door).

I've always wondered what that 'monstrosity' actually is. Your naming fits it like a glove!
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member

Esmerelda has modded the cupcake machine to be smaller.
  • DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    edited May 2017
    Does anyone know of a mod that makes the rudimentary matter cubes useful? Perhaps making them stackable and/or snappable (making them like mini minecraft blocks or something)?
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    Can someone tell me if the "Soothing Sleeper Double Bed" has a bad flag for comfort/discomfort or something that would cause the sims to awake with sore back from cheap mattress before I go off to report and then have to do all the logs and what not to be heard?

Stats are
    Energy: 4
    Stress Relief: 1
    Discomfort Relief: 1

Pretty please?
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    edited May 2017
    edit:
    hang on... is this gameplay mods only or like any custom request?
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • hautenzhautenz Posts: 5 New Member
    Just wondering if there is a mod where I can change my sims life span just like in sims 3 so I can choose how many days each life stage lives for. I'm finding that normal is too short and long is way to long! I want a happy medium !
  • DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    hautenz wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is a mod where I can change my sims life span just like in sims 3 so I can choose how many days each life stage lives for. I'm finding that normal is too short and long is way to long! I want a happy medium !

MC Command Center has this functionality.
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Okay, this is early, but here goes: Do you think it would be possible to mod curfew so that it extends to adults? It would be nice if my prison inmates and cloistered monks stopped walking the neighborhood. Also it would be funny to play with trying to sneak out in these two households :D
  • KimmmyGibbblerKimmmyGibbbler Posts: 120 Member
    I'd like a mod that would allow Sims in the Scientist career to continue to be able to use the items (invention constructor, SimRay, chemistry table, etc.) even after they quit the career.

I just finished a mod that does this type of thing for all sims, not just scientists...
    You can read about it here, *language warning* it's working really well for me in my game... maybe someone would like to test it for me in theirs?!
  • StarryMightStarryMight Posts: 98 Member
    > @StarryMight said:
    > pearlbh wrote: »
    >
    > Has anybody made a mod to get rid of the green fumes coming from the garlic and garlic items (wreaths, braids etc.)? I think I could make a mod for this if it doesn't exist, but I want to check first to see if somebody else has already done it.
    >
    >
    >
    > I don't have Vampires, I realize this post may be too late, and I can't personally vouch for whether it works as of the PlantSim patch, but pearlbh/Judy has made exactly that!
    >
    > I hope that helps somehow.

Earlier today, I came to realize looking at this post that I was *ADDRESSING THE VERY PERSON WHO MADE THE MOD*

Belated sorry...! (*EMBARRASSED MOOD*)
    ~*~ Star light, star bright, I am StarryMight! ~*~
  • GenOrganaGenOrgana Posts: 6 New Member
    Is there a mod to stop sims from using the computer so much?
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Hello, is it possible to create an autonomous parenting mod and in the same aspect for children, autonomously good or naughty. This will be all linked to the sims 4 parenthood game pack. :)
  • CruelhumanbeanCruelhumanbean Posts: 86 Member
    I'm not sure if a mod like this already exists, i searched and found nothing but....concerning the toddler food that came with the patch (chicken nuggets, ham and cheese sandwich, etc) I'd like a mod that makes those available to sims even when theres not a toddler in the house.
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member
    GenOrgana wrote: »

MC Command Center will do this for you as well as no more washing hands, get drinks from sink/fridge, doing push-ups, phone and TV interactions, making bar drinks and a few other annoying things sim like to do. You can pick and choose which of these if any you want in your game.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

lilonesub wrote: »

MC Command Center will do this for you as well as no more washing hands, get drinks from sink/fridge, doing push-ups, phone and TV interactions, making bar drinks and a few other annoying things sim like to do. You can pick and choose which of these if any you want in your game.

Which setting is that, I can't find anything on autonomy in the config?
  • GiorgiGiorgi Posts: 44 Member
    Is there any mod that allows to use white bat insted of black one
  • JagwithtudeJagwithtude Posts: 1,452 Member

Which setting is that, I can't find anything on autonomy in the config?

Am not sure you found this for yourself as your post is from the 11th, if not, click on your sims PC look for MCCC > MC Tuner > Stop Annoying Actions, once you click on this you should see a menu with the listing of annoying actions you would like to stop.
    "If you could read my mind, I'm pretty sure you'd be traumatized for life"

Join us on Discord for help with MC Command Center @ Discord https://discord.gg/TKp3GqE
    The latest version of MCCC 3.9.6 go to https://www.patreon.com/posts/mc-command-3-9-6-15332977

Rrkznuy.jpg?4

• alanaofsuburbiaalanaofsuburbia Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a mod that allows for up to 16 sims in one household, but I can't edit them or plan outfits without the game deleting the extra Sims. I'd like a way to fix that please/does anyone know if one already exists?
    edited June 2017
    I have a mod that allows for up to 16 sims in one household, but I can't edit them or plan outfits without the game deleting the extra Sims. I'd like a way to fix that please/does anyone know if one already exists?

It is a very well known 'bug' as the 8 sim limit is hardcoded into the game, as every big household mod maker will tell you. If you have GT you can change that one sim in the walk-in closet or if you have MC Command Center you can use “Modify in CAS” from the “Sims Commands” menu. That will take only one specific sim to CAS and therefore not remove the surplus of 8 from your household.

On a sidenote, you can also set the household size in MC Command Center, with a max of 25, eliminating the need of an additional large household mod.
    Am not sure you found this for yourself as your post is from the 11th, if not, click on your sims PC look for MCCC > MC Tuner > Stop Annoying Actions, once you click on this you should see a menu with the listing of annoying actions you would like to stop.

No not yet, and even if I had its always usefull for others to get that information. Thanks to your tip I found the setting in the config, which I prefer to use to set up my MC Command Center. It is "Tuner_StopAnnoyingActions" as is described here! Thanks a lot!!!!
  • Aly70Aly70 Posts: 17 Member
    I'd love to see a mod that toned down the constant, totally nonsensical whims that my sims gets-eg. a loner who constantly wants to chat with people??? When you dismiss a whim a couple times, it should stop appearing, its really annoying when you'd like to get the reward points, but can't get any reasonable whims to pop- I mean getting ones applicable to their aspiration should be the majority, not a rarity :(