The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Headphones Do You Use?

Comments

• HanskuHansku Posts: 1,735 Member
    http://www.gigantti.fi/product/tv-ja-aani/kuulokkeet/MDRZX110B/sony-kuulokkeet-mdr-zx110-musta
    Wasn't planning on buying headphones when I bought these.
    I was looking for basic earbuds but they only had the in-ear ones and I can't stand those.
    AlA2dUe.gif
    finnish | ♀ | ♓ | intp
  • KuroikazuchiKuroikazuchi Posts: 92 Member
    Basic earphones :3
  • 11184931118493 Posts: 20 Member
    Limited edition beats headphones, they're really nice. I regret the color I chose, though. I was going through a Neon-Random-Rainbow phase. They're like a yellow-greenish. 200 dollars I think, I got it on my birthday two years ago.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited December 2015
    Sometime when I have the extra cash I plan on getting these. Not fond of the white but it's good quality. They work with PS4 and PC.
    HyperX Cloud http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826738001&cm_re=hyperx_cloud-_-26-738-001-_-Product

I use headphones with certain games because it's easier to pick up some sounds. Example: If you're playing a shooter game you can hear people sneaking up on you better. A lot of the small sounds in TS4 like birds chirping in the background I have to jack up the volume on my speakers to hear but with headphones I don't need the volume so high to hear it.
    Sometime when I have the extra cash I plan on getting these.
    HyperX Cloud http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826738001&cm_re=hyperx_cloud-_-26-738-001-_-Product

I use headphones with certain games because it's easier to pick up some sounds. Example: If you're playing a shooter game you can hear people sneaking up on you better. A lot of the small sounds in TS4 like birds chirping in the background I have to jack up the volume on my speakers to hear but with headphones I don't need the volume so high to hear it.

I believe @phoebebebe13 son has the same pair if I am not mistaken. :)

It may be a different type of headphone or a different color; I don't remember. D:

My son has the Hyper X cloud in black. He loves them http://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Cloud-Gaming-Headset-KHX-H3CL/dp/B00JJNQG98/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1451128746&sr=8-3&keywords=hyperx+cloud
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Skullcandy Ink'd 2 (wired) for my smartphone and tablet.
    LG Tone Pro (wireless) for my smartphone, tablet and Fire TV.
    Skullcandy Hesh 2 for my PC.

I love them all. <3
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    edited December 2015
    I dont know what this brand is but a headphone my dad bought like 5 years ago.
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    I always get the large stereo kind from the bargain store. Gotta have that bass at a good price!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    The ones that come with the iPhones.They're pretty sturdy.
  • RainRosesRainRoses Posts: 11 New Member
    Cheap ol' Logitech.
  • iNanoxiNanox Posts: 42 New Member
    mostly i dont use them but i have Razer Electra and they are pretty good :)
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    When I only want some headphones to carry around in my pockets, I use the earphones Samsung gave me for my phone.

If I have more room to carry them, such as having a backpack, I use a pair of Sony headphones (MDR-V6). Not the most ideal to carry around, and quite an old pair of headphones, but the sound quality is very nice.

If I'm at my PC, I use the Sony wireless bluetooth headset made for the Playstation (the first edition they made). Again, the sound quality is very nice with them, even using them on PC.
  • MysticOstrich08MysticOstrich08 Posts: 701 Member
    I use use my iPhone ones but Razor are meant to be good
    tROiX0l.gif

My Threads

My Creation Thread
  • LegaspiWeaverLegaspiWeaver Posts: 136 Member
    I use Sims ones they are pretty good.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I use Sims ones they are pretty good.

That's what I have as well :)
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • lovleady5lovleady5 Posts: 56 Member
    The crappy apple headphones ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    Actually i'm using an AKG K44. But next month I hope i'll move to ATH-M50x for music production!
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • HausOfSuperHausOfSuper Posts: 1,825 Member
    I actually use a JBL one, which is kinda good. Soon I will be changing to ATH-m50 due to music production

well 1 year later and i still dont have it. hope next month *fingers crossed*
    Male. INFP. Virgo.
  • infinitelysimmerinfinitelysimmer Posts: 37 Member
    My headphones are made by a bran called seinnheiser and I love them.
  • snarklessnarkles Posts: 244 Member
    Right now I have a pair of Skullcandy earbuds and a pair of Sony headphones gifted to me by a friend!

Funny story about the earbuds... I needed a new pair, so I asked my fiancé to get me one on his lunch break since my car is on the fritz. He suggested that he stop at the dollar store or Five Below (a store that, as you might have guessed, sells stuff for $5 and under), and tried telling me that Skullcandy is overpriced and that they'd all be the same even if he got me a pair at Best Buy. I said if he promised me that they'd be just as good, I'd be fine with it, buuut he was too scared to make such a promise, so he got me a pair at Best Buy and then grabbed a pair for himself at Five Below. Guess what - the pair he bought for himself sucked and mine was perfect! BOOM.

I love those moments.
    xSfr2Kh.jpg
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited January 2017
    I use JVC Gumy Bass Boost Earphones:
    41PC7VFVC6L.jpg

9/10 times, they're usually the cheapest ones in HMV I can find, and they're surprisingly amazing! I'm not a fan of completely shutting out noise, so they're a good in-between! They usually break within 6 months (I've masking taped the bottom of my current ones so that the wire lasts a bit longer) but they're brilliant while they last! xD

I have got some proper headphones, but I can't seem to find them; I'm 99 percent sure that they've disappeared off the face of the Earth at this point...
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    For my computer, Sades SA-903 headphones. They're very comfortable, solid and the sound is amazing just like on expensive headphones. I love them.
    They're USB headphones, sadly the 7.1 works only on Windows but they work fine as stereo headphones on my Mac too.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited February 2017
    I've been using HyperX Cloud II for exactly a year now. The mic sits pretty in the box since I haven't used it much. I use the 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound quite often for shooters.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • xGravityGirlxGravityGirl Posts: 225 Member
    I don't even use headphones! I just let it come out of my laptop :)
  • xGravityGirlxGravityGirl Posts: 225 Member
    I don't even use headphones! I just let it come out of my laptop :)
  • SiMsStoriesSiMsStories Posts: 219 Member
    I use skull candy Hesh wireless headphones. Got them last christmas, but I never knew how to make them play wireless on my laptop. Works for my phone though and I have wires, so that's fine.
    BHv51HO.gif
    Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter