Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Muffin Box. Just click paste.

Comments

• Mistress_LuxaMistress_Luxa Posts: 62 Member
    Hallow Sims – Hairstyles : Mandy hair conversion

I was shopping for cc apparently c:
    funny-cat-gif-2.gif
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Timmari: Good morning. :)
    Yuty: Good light. :)
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
    edited February 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxdM0K3B7oM

Link to an instrumental version of a song sis sent moi.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited February 2017
    A link to a house I had DL'd and wanted to give credit in one of my vids

http://gelinasims.blogspot.com/2013/06/clifton.html
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
    Remembered another dream. Yuty standing around in his home. Very interesting.
  • AnvilshippingAnvilshipping Posts: 240 Member
    it was a link to the sims wikia.
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    edited February 2017
    wait...
    literally every singly ounce of info and text on my sims wall
    OH I can explain this
    basically I get bored and (apparently) on the forums too! So I guess I just copied everything? Idk. :D
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    edited February 2017
    OYYRja1.jpg
    I wished that hugs would look this intimate in The Sims 4. There should at least be three different variations.
    i literally put "paste" but nothing showed x'D what do I do now!?
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Hands Like Houses
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    zyzzyva

I just learned about this animal because of the 5 Letters Game. It's simply amazing. Bringing this one up in Scrabble should be fun :D
    (I meant to paste in a picture somewhere else, but instead my mouse cursor still had a zyzzyva sitting on it. I just had to bring the zyzzyva to this place ^^)
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    A screenshot I just posted on my wall :)

qY6jZe4.jpg
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    ok so one of this is gonna make sense but just try to stay with me. hawaa's collection absolutely sucked. maybe that's just me being super bias because I've hated her designs in the past, but honestly I only saw one good design. like, a collection inspired by the circus is just bound to be tacky and costume-y. how she got 3rd place, i don't know. how she beat izzy, i don't know! ok ok so izzy! izzy has been my favorite all season and i absolutely love her and her personality, but i do agree with the judges when they say that her collection kinda fell short. a few of her looks were amazing and so, well, amazing, but the rest were just too simple. i don't think she deserved to be in last place- maybe 2nd or 3rd. ok, so Chris. Chris is amazing. Chris is the funniest prjr contest ever, hands down. he is also an amazing designer. i like to think he was the roberi (a contestant from the last pr season) of the season because of his pattern mixing and stuff but ok that look with the zero gravity sweater and the pocket thing actually killed me. it was so good! everything about his collection (except that last look) was AMAZING!! and how he didn't win I don't know. but 2nd place is good. but it sure doesn't get you a scholarship to fidm, that's for sure. ok so Chelsea. first place. grand prize. she didn't deserve it. is she an amazing designer? yes! Does she have very powerful designs? yes! But was that collection as good as it could have been? Absolutely not. I think the concept and idea was there, but I didn't see the place for that red leather shift dress whatsoever, and it was cute but also really ugly. and those sleeves on the cherry blossom dress!!!!! i think the blue kinda threw me off, because she doesn't use blue at all in the rest of the collection. i think black leather could have been good. so I guess in i was kinda happy with the finale. my mindset going into it was as long as hawaa doesn't win, I'll be happy. And she didn't! But at the end of the day, who's gonna be the most successful designer? Tieler. It's gonna be house of tieler, tieler buys Gucci, tieler becomes the most successful designer ever. i truly believe that he was the most talented designer in the comp and if they chose him instead of hawaa for the finale, he would have won.
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
    Timmari loves to eat with Yuty.
    please draw a cat on fire, who is also punching a rainbow
    wait what

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Don't mind me, just seething in envy over that delicious looking crepé
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LemonDropKitsuneLemonDropKitsune Posts: 126 Member
    0:54 "Good God, man, this is getting confusing"
    HA! Just wait until they add the ID supplements, work passes, forged seals, diplomatic relations, asylum seekers, full body scans, fingerprint authentication, wanted lists, tranquilliser gun, boss's conflict of interest, confiscation of passports in certain districts,
    ibHI2tL.gif
    "вυт ιη ғαιяү тαℓεs, ωнεη sσмεσηε ∂ιεs, ιт's נυsт α ωσя∂."-мαυяιcε
    тнεsε sσcкs αяε αмαzιηg
    cεятιғιε∂ вαηαηα cнιρ
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    edited February 2017
    Spoilers for Madoka Magica
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RNmQqqPB-U

Playing Superfight and had to show who Mami was
    unknown.png
    ï
    I was writing the word naïve
    ibHI2tL.gif
    тнεsε sσcкs αяε αмαzιηg
    cεятιғιε∂ вαηαηα cнιρ
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Something You Whisper
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    Donaudampfschifffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft.
    "Who's ready for 2017!!!"
    I can just imagine them sitting there in their fancy shirts with their ties and fancy suit jackets with adventure time pyjama pants on
    ibHI2tL.gif
    тнεsε sσcкs αяε αмαzιηg
    cεятιғιε∂ вαηαηα cнιρ