Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @Niralyn - Happy Birthday! :smiley:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    @MidnightAura - I am happy to hear you are able to get Dragon Valley on sale. Enjoy those little dragons. I liked the green one that helps harvest farms.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Me1620 wrote: »
    @MidnightAura - I am happy to hear you are able to get Dragon Valley on sale. Enjoy those little dragons. I liked the green one that helps harvest farms.

Thank you! My dragon egg hasn’t hatched yet. I love the world.
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,086 Member
    Current Deal

263 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Geared Clock-work Counter Island / 34 / 68 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

Upcoming Deals

264 ) Formidable Suit / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

265 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 760 but same as # 500)

266 ) Full Regal Living Set / 768 / 1376 / 44% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 808, # 511)

267 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom- Ikat Lattice Cambodian Rug / 33 / 61 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set

268 ) Relaxed Sweater / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 677, but less than # 380, # 458)

269 ) Rebel Just Because / 360 / 800 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 874, but less than # 783)

270 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Aichmophobia Despair Sofa / 48 / 99 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

This is a 3-hour deal
    271 ) Le Cirque Nouveau- Flock of Evils Hairstyle / 26 / 47 / 45% / 3 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Nouveau; Le Cirque Celebration!

272 ) Corset Dress / 35 / 75 / 53% / 2 hours

273 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection / 492 / 1125 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2012 Compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 509, # 407, but less than # 669)

274 ) Futureshock Kitchen / 221 / 515 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 333, # 961)

275 ) Hydro Fission Aquarium / 68 / 124 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member

Wait, what???? Now I need a green dragon! I mean, I have them, I've just never played them. I think every Sim I play from now on will have a green dragon, since every Sim I have has a garden.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    Okay, I had never realized just how many pieces of premium content existed. 70! Yes, seventy! Found that out the hard way when I had to rebuild my ccmerged file tonight. I have all my store content downloaded, but it is organized according to Ciane's installation recommendations, not by type. So I had to go to the site and pull them all together, plus Monte Vista and Hidden Springs (stone oven and fountain of youth.)

On the up side, my baker's station is working again. And, I have them all nicely tucked together in one folder WITH a backup ccmerged file, which should make the other files unnecessary. But, better safe than sorry.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Gamefreak130Gamefreak130 Posts: 29 Member
    Hey, all! Poppin' out of lurkdom for a bit because why not?

@Jude525 I feel you. I'm trying to download and install all my store content on my new PC, and the sheer amount of stuff to keep track of is INSANE. It's taken me all weekend, and I'm still not even to the individual CAS items yet!

Seventy pieces of premium content, though. That's...honestly pretty remarkable. That's, like, two or three expansion packs worth of stuff.
    edited December 2017
    Twelve of the premium items are offered on the DD, some through multiple deals. Check out the Venue/PC tab of the DD spreadsheet for a list of all premium content items both those offered on the DD and those that are not offered on the list. Scroll down to see the list of the premium items as they are listed after the venues.
    Jude525 wrote: »

Wait, what???? Now I need a green dragon! I mean, I have them, I've just never played them. I think every Sim I play from now on will have a green dragon, since every Sim I have has a garden.
    @Jude525 - I don't use the dragon anymore as I prefer the Grandpa's Grove Tractor.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Current Deal

275 ) Hydro Fission Aquarium / 68 / 124 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Atomic Age Living and Dining; November 2011 Compilation Set; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

Upcoming Deals

276 ) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / 368 / 475 / 23% / 2 hours
    Part of: April 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 422, # 402, # 504)

277 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 952 / 1377 / 31% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 248, # 816)

278 ) Silent Hunter / 29 / 63 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Waning Moon

279 ) Fraud Laug / 8 / 28 / 71% / 2 hours
    Part of: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study)

280 ) Vamp Neckline Blouse / 20 / 75 / 73% / 2 hours

281 ) Elite Efflorescence / 15 / 19 / 21% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

282 ) Date Night / 975 / 1950 / 50% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation

283 ) Tiered Skirt / 45 / 75 / 40% / 2 hours

284 ) Sweeter Than Flowers / 30 / 90 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxury Resort Attire; August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 377)

285 ) Fleece Shirt With Zipper / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours

286 ) Glass Flowers Column / 15 / 41 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Lounge Spa; August 2011 Compilation

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    @Me1620 I love the tractor, but think the dragon might be good for those early days in the starter house. I often play a variation of "live off the land" so money is short in the beginning for those Sims. Although, in fairness, it isn't like the tractor has to be placed on a lot the size of Grandpa's Grove either! Since that takes four passes to harvest.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    Hey guys~ it's been a rough couple of weeks and, now that I'm up to it, I figured I'd pop back in to say hi.

Took my bunny in to get neutered yesterday, and I got a call from the vet right before surgery to tell me that he is actually a she! Apparently, bunnies are misgendered quite often, even by experienced bun owners & breeders (like the couple we adopted ours from)... and now, I'm wondering if my girl bun is actually a girl or if she's been a he this whole time.

(if that's the case, we'll probably end up with a surprise litter of baby buns... not ideal, but still pretty darned cute, so I'm sure we'll live if it happens)

My last set is in 4 days! And, if I sleep through it or something happens to my alarm, then so help me... I'll just take it as a sign that it's not meant to be. :lol:

@MidnightAura so glad you're enjoying Dragon Valley! It's one of my favourite worlds, and I love the baby dragons to bits!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    @lauravonawesome I do! I’m really enjoying it. Just taking my time with it and exploring it.

How is your leg?
    Thats surprising about your rabbits! Least you know now though. We had a cat that was a girl that turned out to be a boy, he still kept his girly name though as he answered too it. Lol

That’s awesome you have one set to go!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited December 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Ktarian wrote: »
    The current conversation here reminds me of how many things I've yet to use myself. I have the entire store, but there's still worlds, items that add functionality, and other things that I've yet to actually try out and use. I'll use that Old Mill lot one of these days. And use the pieces in a build someday. I haven't yet though. Other store items on my list to still use someday: The Hypnotizer, The rollercoaster (and the entire Boardwalk venue), The last venue of Amore with canal boats... there's so much still to explore!
    Me Too! I had acquired all the available quite some time ago but have used only a fraction of it! :anguished:

I'm hoping that when I exit the rat-race at the end of this month I will have a little more time to spend with my Sims and give them the opportunity to explore all the worlds and lots, and wear some of those more exotic clothes and hairstyles. :smiley:
    Ktarian wrote: »
    Oh, and @ajaxpost I have a few sims in my studio, which you're free to use for anything as well. ^^
    Thank you! I will take a wander through your studio in just a moment.

I had already placed a few new Sims into my game before recording the last episode, they haven't appeared just yet but they should turn up very soon.

So far have recently moved into Hidden Springs.

There were several others that should work nicely with my next generation story so they'll be placed sometime in the next few months. Really looking forward to having some exciting new characters to upset my (badly) planned story! :wink:

Many many thanks to everyone who has allowed me to play with their Sims. :+1:

Took my bunny in to get neutered yesterday, and I got a call from the vet right before surgery to tell me that he is actually a she! Apparently, bunnies are misgendered quite often, even by experienced bun owners & breeders (like the couple we adopted ours from)... and now, I'm wondering if my girl bun is actually a girl or if she's been a he this whole time.

(if that's the case, we'll probably end up with a surprise litter of baby buns... not ideal, but still pretty darned cute, so I'm sure we'll live if it happens)

My last set is in 4 days! And, if I sleep through it or something happens to my alarm, then so help me... I'll just take it as a sign that it's not meant to be. :lol:
    Oh, I loved rabbits as a kid! :love: The four of us had one each and we breed them for a couple of seasons but then discovered that I was mildly allergic to their fur so our parents decided we had to sell them all! :cry: My brother and sisters still haven't forgiven me!! :heartbreak:

I do recall that our local pet shop was also a bit vague about sexing the young 'uns.

Great to hear that you're on the cusp of Owning The Store and I hope that we can combine that celebration with good news of your recovery. :)

Current Deal

286 ) Glass Flowers Column / 15 / 41 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Luxe Lounge Spa; August 2011 Compilation

Upcoming Deals

287 ) India Inspirations Clothing and Hairstyles / 444 / 1200 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: India Inspirations Collection; April 2012 Compilation Set; Best of 2012 Compilation

288 ) Yang Modern Chair / 33 / 81 / 59% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set

289 ) Farm Fresh Folk Set / 798 / 1540 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 552, # 224)

290 ) Toybox of Dreams / 46 / 103 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Sweet Escape Nursery; April 2011 Compilation

291 ) Dame Daisy / 39 / 52 / 25% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

292 ) Bold Bandana Wrap / 54 / 90 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Kids Collection; November 2011 Compilation Set

293 ) Fuzzy Friends Lamp Post / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Kids! 2010

294 ) Al Fresco Street Market / 798 / 1710 / 53% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 887, but less than # 659, # 142 )

295 ) Wretched Threads / 325 / 1300 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 432, # 127, # 743)

296 ) Magical Faire Gate / 12 / 28 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Outdoors

297 ) Viva Las Vegas Living / 566 / 1175 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: September 2011 Compilation; Go All In Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 10)

298 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Wall Chilies Sculpture / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

Happy Happy Birthday @despina53! Hope you have a wonderful, stupendous, awesome day!! :cookie::cookie::cookie::heart::kissing_heart:

• ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    Oh, ahh, oops ... and birthday wishes to all those I missed (what would we do without @rnramey keeping track? :))

@simgeek79, @Niralyn, and @despina53 - hope you all had (are having) a fabulous day and another year full of promise and fulfilment.

ajaxpost wrote: »
    Oh, ahh, oops ... and birthday wishes to all those I missed (what would we do without @rnramey keeping track? :))
    ^This

@despina53 - Dee, wishing you a simtastic birthday. :cookie::cookie::smiley:
    ajaxpost wrote: »
    I'm hoping that when I exit the rat-race at the end of this month I will have a little more time to spend with my Sims and give them the opportunity to explore all the worlds and lots, and wear some of those more exotic clothes and hairstyles. :smiley:

@ajaxpost - Congratulations! I hope that when you do cross the finish line that you are able to have more "me" time. I absolutely love retirement. Last week, I was downtown and was passing the office building where I worked. The biggest smile came across my face knowing I was not sitting at my desk any longer.

@lauravonawesome - Glad you feel well enough to say hello. When your DD set is coming up, set many alarms. I am a night owl, so I don't hear my morning alarms (especially when I have only had 2 hours sleep). I set 3 alarms that all have the snooze setting turned on. Quite often that is still not enough.

• despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    Thank you, Regina, Jodi, and Adrian :heart::kissing:
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
    edited December 2017
    Oh, yeah. Totally had the gender game experience with a cat that my Tara gave birth to. There were complications with the birth and I was told the gender by the vet the next day, so this wasn't on me. S(he) was a couple months old before the gender reveal. Hunter (I can't think of his female name at the moment) was sitting on a kitchen chair grooming himself when a particular piece of anatomy became visible. I was like "where'd you get that from?" Came up with a new name that day and moved on from there.
    aka Jude

My Studio

I'm so glad it's not just me!

When I was a kid (like, 5), we got a cat~ my sister and I named it Priscilla... and she turned out to be a he. But we kept the name. :)

Happy birthday to @despina53 @simgeek79 and anyone else who's celebrating today.

@MidnightAura Believe it or not, there are days that my leg actually looks like a leg! The swelling has come down a lot since my second operation, and I don't have to go back to physio until the new year (a good thing too, since it's icy out and that's how I ended up in this predicament to start with).

I love Christmas, but this time of year is a tough one for me. I lost a dear friend recently, and I'm trying to take care of a very sick hubby as best I can... in addition to all the other stuff that's going on. Here's hoping that things can only get better. But who can be sad when holding a sweet fluffy bunny?
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

• simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Happy birthday @despina53 - hope you had a great day! :cookie:

Thank you @MidnightAura @lauravonawesome and @ajaxpost for the birthday wishes. Congratulations on your upcoming retirement Adrian! That's so exciting :smiley:

Tomorrow is actually my last day of work. It's bittersweet though, I love everyone I work with except for my boss and she passed me over for a promotion that everyone else thought I should get, so I resigned. Very tough, I never quit things but just couldn't continue to work for her...so now I'll take some time over the holidays to watch some cheesy Xmas movies (goodness there sure are a lot of them!!) play my game (it's been so long!) Lurk on the forums and spend time with my family. My son is home from uni soon and we're getting a puppy just after Xmas, we're all super excited to get him - at least I think he's a male :wink:

December can be a tough month, hang in there lauraavonawesome, if you ever need a smile, a virtual hug or a :cookie: you will always find one here :kissing_heart:
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Happy Birthday @despina53! Hope you had the best day ever. You deserve it. B)
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @despina53 Happy birthday hoe you had a greta one and happy birthday to everyone else who has had birthdays recently.

Studio
    @ajaxpost I forgot to mention that I'm so happy you used some of my Sims :)

Everyone here is welcome to use anything from my studio. And @simgeek79 thank you for the hugs~ they are very needed ATM.

Just in case anyone else needs one:

a81d5e5512440364c082a285bc1c313c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top