OCTOBER 17 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4! Check out whats new and whats fixed.
The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs: Create The Most Unique Pets With Create A Pet! Read more on the blog.
The Sims 4 Is Coming To Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Read the blog for more info.

Daily Deal (DD) Rotation and Sales Help - Continuation of September List

Me1620Me1620 Posts: 3,983 Member
The "September 2014" Daily Deal List and Sales Help - Continued

This thread is a continuation of the DD thread which Ximph has hosted since September 2014. As the DD thread grew to over 1000 pages, excellent information was getting lost in its pages or was repeated many times. Rather than waiting for the thread to "break", the DD members agreed that it was time to set up a new thread.

The first page of this thread has been set up to include the list of the deals, and to again include the information that was available on the first page of the previous DD threads. This first post is a contents list with hyperlinks to posts and threads within the Sims 3 forum to help Simmers own the store or at least as much content as they would like and, to get the most value for their simpoints.

NOTEWORTHY
Please see the following posts for information on
Before We Begin - Some Thank Yous
To the previous thread keepers: @Valgon57, @Seadramon, @Pattyco, @Mmdrgntobldrgn, @2Mahawk, @becomingjenn, @ajaxpost, and @Ximph. Thank you for hosting and maintaining the DD lists. I would also like to thank you for providing me with some of the text that I will be presenting in this thread.

Thank you to all the members of the DD community who have helped to track the deals for the list; who have proof read the list and spreadsheets; who have joined the spreadsheet team; who have answered questions regarding the DD, the store and the games; who have create tools and threads to help others; who have paid it forward by gifting others; and, who have gone off topic to make the DD thread a fun place to hang out while waiting for the deals.

Contents
Post edited by Me1620 on

Comments

Return to top