Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you the One? A Sims3 Reality show where everybody wins.... Or loses

Comments

• IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Hello, Alleen. I've got 3 daughters all grown up. I'm going to upload all 3 and you can decide which ones to use. I cannot decide.

One is a witch and looks more like her mother, one is human and looks more like her dad. The third is a well-child who is an imaginary friend. I thought that was interesting. I don't know if you've had an imaginary friend in one of your contests.

I'll get everything sent to you tomorrow.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    Oooohhhh aye, i have to upload one other sim

I'll try and do that tomorrow for ya
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,722 Member
    emilzydiva wrote: »
    Oooohhhh aye, i have to upload one other sim

I'll try and do that tomorrow for ya

Aww Love your new avi Em... <3
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Hello, Alleen. I've got 3 daughters all grown up. I'm going to upload all 3 and you can decide which ones to use. I cannot decide.

One is a witch and looks more like her mother, one is human and looks more like her dad. The third is a well-child who is an imaginary friend. I thought that was interesting. I don't know if you've had an imaginary friend in one of your contests.

No I didn't.... I hope for Genies also.... (They can cook and clean just like that...) :p And Thanks...
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Idontrcall wrote: »

No I didn't.... I hope for Genies also.... (They can cook and clean just like that...) :p And Thanks...

Well, my dear, I have two perfect little genies waiting for you. Aliens, Alleen, yes or no? If not, I can easily take the alien out for you. I hate their eyes anyway. Ew.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I also hate the eyes... But if they interested we can try. ... ;)
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    I also hate the eyes... But if they interested we can try. ... ;)

I hate the eyes myself. Their mom is an alien and their dad is a genie. Here's the story of how they came to be all based on a contest Rockley did last year in May. <3 I just need to go clean them up and unalienate them.

CM & Shannen had a story they are doing, though it is on hiatus. I actually took one of the boys and made him non-blue and more human for this story (Marriage Material). However, I ended up changing his name. So, he is one of the twins, but I made him so different that I would consider him more like a brother of theirs now.

The names will be Storm and Starr. Maybe I shouldn't announce that as I might change my mind. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    It sounds interesting. .. Let me see them. . ;)
    And I love the names... Please keep them. . ;)
    Ok. I took a nap and had to get up to put dinner away (I forgot to do that). I am now not feeling the greatest. So, I'm going back to bed. I'll work on your sims in the next few days, though. It's still top priority. I won't even play Civ 5 until I do it. ;) (It's my latest addiction.)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    And guys please send in your sims.... There's a lot to do before we can start. ... ;) Like choosing their perfect matches. ... ;)
    Now I can't wait to see them. ... Send me pic's of them. ... ;)
    Well, the pics were in the story I sent, but you'll see them soon enough. :smiley:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Love your avi.... <3
    Thanks! It's one of my early pictures when I started playing in IP. I had to touch it up a little, but she's gorgeous and I loved the water and sunset, too. Ok, I'm going to bed now. Have a great rest of your day!
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Sweet dreams ;)
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    edited January 2016
    Thanks! It's one of my early pictures when I started playing in IP. I had to touch it up a little, but she's gorgeous and I loved the water and sunset, too. Ok, I'm going to bed now. Have a great rest of your day!

Isn't that your R&J 3 Sim? Justine? :)

Have a good night! :sleeping:
    Banner.png
    edited January 2016

Nope, but good guess! That's another one of my original sims when I started playing. Her name is Rebecca LaFontaine. Here she is with her husband, far into the future after they moved to Sunset Valley.

12064373394_b808c24501_c.jpg
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member

Nope, but good guess! That's another one of my original sims when I started playing. Her name is Rebecca LaFontaine. Here she is with her husband, far into the future after they moved to Sunset Valley.

Ooh, is she still a mermaid in SV?

Btw, @Alleenmens you got my apps?

Oh, and we finally got some snow in the country! :smiley: Not here though... but there's hope... :3
    Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I already created both of my sims. I just have to send in the app.
    BTW, call me Jake.

Ooh, is she still a mermaid in SV?

Btw, @Alleenmens you got my apps?

Oh, and we finally got some snow in the country! :smiley: Not here though... but there's hope... :3

I've got it thx and will look at them soon. .. Still at work. .. :s
    Ooh I can't wait to start to matching them up. ... :p
    And I wonder how long will it take your guys to find your sims matches. .. :p
    Go go go. ... :p