Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Windenberg modern houses- new lots added 17 jan 16

cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
I really love the new residential island in Windenberg. I normally lurk in these forums and admire others builds. I finally finished my legacy house and I thought it was very Winderberg modern suitable. I would love to see other modern or beach themed houses for Winderberg if you would like to share.

Lot: Modern Legacy
Size: 40x30
Value $334,785
Custom Content: No

Description: Beautiful modern home with 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Loads of extras: two pools, large entertaining area, spa, sauna, yoga room, study, gym, games room, kids playroom and room to expand into basement.

Link and photos to follow.
Post edited by cherpar on

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2015
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Front of house

front%20house_zpshobgpvtj.png

Entertaining area

entertaining_zpsfsosxtiq.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    lounge

living%20room_zpsffz6zyui.png

lounge 2

lounge%202_zpsf0qcetwv.png
  • Options
    yoga room

yoga%20room_zpsklj3ytul.png

kitchen

kitchen_zpsj9yzxnfz.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    dining room

dining%20room_zpsfrex6ski.png

Bedroom 2

bed%202_zpsitdiadxn.png

[apologies for all separate pics but forum has been uncooperative]

thanks for looking
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    I will post here what i wrote on the other thread, and add a little more too.
    Modern Legacy is a very nice home! :) The design and layout of the build is very nice! The skylights using the dance floor looks very nice! The windows look nice how they are placed in the home. The plants and rocks look nice how they are placed on the edge of the lot. Very nice entertainment and pool area! Sims will have fun diving in the pool! The eclipse pattern looks nice on the base of the pool.It is nice that there is a sauna nook for sims to enjoy relaxing in the sauna. Very nice sofa seats sitting area for sims to enjoy resting on the sofas having a chat in front of the fire. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food outdoors in the air at the dining table. Nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. Nice hot tub nook. The yoga room is very nice! Sims will enjoy meditating quietly on the meditation stool there, or do yoga on the mats, listening to music through the wall speakers. The rocks and plants items are nice touches there. Sims will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense whilst in the room. Very nice design and layout of the kitchen! Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows at the outdoors views whilst cooking meals. The island bar stool and stove counter is nice. Very nice colour scheme of the bedroom. The butterflies picture on the wall and the candles on the table are nice for sims to see when getting up in the mornings. The lounge room is very nice! It looks very nice how the sofa and armchairs are placed in the room. The scenic mountain wall picture is calming for sims to see when sitting resting on the sests there in front of the fire. They will enjoy watching tv or reading a book there. Nice music nook for sims to enjoy listening to the music being played on the piano whilst sitting there. They will liike having the sunlight coming in through the windows. The dining room is very nice! The eclipse wall light and candles on the fireplace ledge are nice touches in the room.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    thank you @rosemow you are very kind and generous to post such nice comments on everyone's builds and all the other help you provide around the forums. <3
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Great home! I love it! Just a tip... if you hit the G button while in build mode, it'll turn off the grid so it doesn't show in your pics.
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    Oh thank you so much @Chrinnie . I am new to this so appreciate the tip greatly.
  • Options
    oblivion627oblivion627 Posts: 89 Member
    I just released Radiance, my newest creation on the Gallery. It is a huge modern zen compound designed specifically for the 64x64 island lot in Windenburg, taking as much advantage of the spectacular views as possible. I'll provide the Gallery link here for it, and also one for my showcase, as I just added a slew of photos of the lot in question. I hope you enjoy it!

Gallery:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/ED4266389FA211E5867167DEF2F8FAF8?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=radiance&max=50&maxis=false

Showcase:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/851218/oblivion627-the-showcase
  • Options
    @oblivion627 All I can say is wow. Your lot is perfect for the island and I've been wondering what to do with that 64x64 lot ;)

Your build is incredibly detailed and has everything a sim could want. I'm in love with semi-open indoor space outside (like a conservatory of sorts). It looks very relaxing and enjoyable with those stunning sea views in particular.
  • Options
    zhaoyiran183zhaoyiran183 Posts: 42 Member
    :) Yoga room is very beautiful! And I think hiding grid (press "G") is helpful to showing your rooms better.
  • Options
    New lot to share for Windenberg's residential island

Name: Modern Luxury
    Size: 64x64
    Cost $625,516
    No custom content

Description: Elegant and large family home. Plenty of extras: three pools, hot tub, sauna, yoga room, massage room, study, gym, photography studio, games room, art and music studio, kids playroom and nursery.

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/5213A0C3A76B11E5843AF961C4F63D79?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=cherpar&max=50&maxis=false

Photos to follow
  • Options
    front of house

front%20house_zpspm9zxflk.png

Entertaining area

entertaining_zps849ricwo.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Massage room

massage%20room_zpsdwutovop.png

Kitchen - dining

kitchen%20dining_zps7ihbjrmn.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Master bedroom

master%20suite_zpsbkm8v7dv.png

Master bathroom

master%20ensuite_zpswsh8zrhs.png
  • Options
    yoga room

yoga%20room_zpsfsom0smv.png

lounge

lounge%202_zpsukkyryor.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Conservatory

conservatory_zpsmoooz1ry.png

study

study_zpso49vzy3j.png
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Second bedroom/garage

Bedroom%202%20garage_zpsuksyiql0.png

third bedroom

bedroom%203_zpsm7acm9vb.png
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Very beautiful sweetie. Thanks for stopping by and sharing on the community dear.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited December 2015
    Modern Luxury is a very nice home! :) The design and layout of the build is very nice! Very nice outdoors areas! It is nice that there are three pools in the build. The plants look very nice how they are placed in the front area of the build, and the water fountains look pretty lining the edges of the front footpath. The perfect patio wall decor are nice touches on the front exterior wall. Very nice glass roofing harvestable garden area! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes there. Very nice outdoors entertaining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating the meals at the dining table, enjoying dining in the outdoors air. Very nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The dance area is very nice! Sims will have fun dancing to the DJ booth music on the dance floor. Very nice outdoors living area for sims to enjoy sitting chatting on the sofa seats in front of the fire. They will have fun playing foosball and the llama tabletop game there. Very nice water fountain features along the edges of the pool! The pool lights that are placed on the flooring through the outdoors areas of the build look very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The bamboo plants and the plants on the walls on the massage room are calming to see when sims are having a restful massage on the table. They will enjoy listening to music from wall speaker whilst in the room as well as enjoying the nice aroma of the incense. The eclipse wall light is a nice touch in the room. Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen and dining areas. The design and furnishing of the room areas looks very nice! Very nice island curved stove and bar stool counter. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools looking out through the kitchen windows whilst dining. The drinks display shelves on the wall in the dining room area looks very nice. The master bedroom is very nice. The butterflies pictures are pretty on the bedroom wall for sims to see when getting up in the mornings. Very nice art nook area in the room for sims to enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out through the windows at the views. Very nice design of the yoga room! It looks very nice how the mats and meditation stools are placed there. Sims will enjoy meditating quietly on the stools or enjoy doing yoga on the mats, looking at the calming water fountain feature in the middle of the room. The grey and white colour schrme of the loungeroom looks very nice. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas there watching tv. The pictures look nice how they are placed in a diagonal direction on the wall. The plants are nice touches of nature in the room. Very nice indoors pool and hot room! Sims will hsve fun swimming in the pool or relaxing in the hot tub, and the wall of candles looks very nice there. The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the fireplace in the study. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using a computer or reading a book. The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    New lot for Windenberg - Modern Beachside living

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/6B08F88AAF9D11E5800F7B5F533B83B9?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=cherpar&max=50&maxis=false

Size: 30x20
    CC: No
    Bedrooms: 3 double bedrooms with own ensuite
    Cost: $266,149

Suitable for couples, family living or sharehouse. Three double bedrooms with entertaining area; two pools, fitness centre with yoga/massage - with the entire 2nd basement devoted to a club room for dancing, dj and games.

Pictures to follow
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    front of house

front%20of%20house_zpsokivsbcr.png

Entertaining area

entertaining_zpsikpzeqvi.png
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    kitchen

kitchen_zpszugwy5bv.png

fitness centre (including yoga and massage)

fitness%20room_zpsxsomfolq.png
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    club area (dancing, dj and games)

club%20room_zpsyicx5jce.png

bedrooms 1 and 2 (each with own ensuite)

bedrooms%201%20and%202_zpsz3kac8ov.png