Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunlit Tides Revisited (Ready!!!) unpopulated.

deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
This new and exciting rendition of the original is sure to please! The Island has it all already, but has empty lots as well for you to place what you choose!. Please be sure to share your stories and screenshots with me. My YouTube name is ModernSims.

If you like the world or have downloaded it please consider subscribing to my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiacFuxSxZrrIGUsFpTKgw for let's plays and house building videos!

Please do not re-upload or claim as your own.

ENJOY!

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=C93500124108065!105&cid=0C93500124108065 (town)

http://modthesims.info/t/433217 and http://modthesims.info/t/432065. These two items need to be installed once, into your game for them to show up. (cruise ship & airport)
[img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
Post edited by deadhaus123 on

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

Cool! I'm interested to see your update of an EA world. :mrgreen:
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    A tropical island world? Sounds good to me :smile:

*bookmarked*
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    edited January 2016
    test...
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    edited February 2016
    [img][/img]Screenshot-31_zpsef7ygqog.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    another one...
    c277a952-b6bc-4bf8-b4ca-f681adf598c0_zpsq476c7fj.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    edited January 2016
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    edited February 2016
    [img][/img]Screenshot-8_zpsxneqmvqn.jpg

[img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    almost done folks still have some minor things to do but almost...
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    wow...the terrain on the golf course is awesome. Very detailed and true to life. Love the cruise ship....that is cc? Will it come with the world?
    bekkasan wrote: »
    wow...the terrain on the golf course is awesome. Very detailed and true to life. Love the cruise ship....that is cc? Will it come with the world?
    Thank you... Yeah I'm an avid golfer in real life so if I was going to put a course in the game I thought I might as well do it right lol or close to it anyway. As for the cruise ship it is a queen Mary replica and as far as I know anything I leave in caw after I export it will be there. I have not contacted anyone to ask for permission so I'm not sure. Of I get enough people asking about it I may leave it in I don't think it would be a problem.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    A generic shot of the front gate.. [img][/img]Screenshot-14_zpskne7u18y.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    That cruise ship shot bothered me big time...still a lot of tweaks to do to this world guys.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    terrain sculpting and painting still needs a lot of work in areas it is a slow and painful process at times but also very relaxing when i get the time. i need to add rocky outcrops all around the island to finish it's natural look for example. [img][/img]Screenshot-12_zps3zbmmama.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member
    I love what you're doing with it! Looks really cool!
    [img][/img]Screenshot-16_zpsgft8fdpp.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    Here are some more screens. i think this world may only be a limited release only as i am a builder in the sims and in real life first and foremost. i designed the world so i could build modern and Eco friendly mansions in a safe and gated community. there was absolutely nothing like this and i wanted to fill the void. this world also has trailer park and tiny house commune as well. [img][/img]Screenshot%201_zpsi1wkv1uo.png
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    edited February 2016
    [img][/img]Screenshot-36_zpsvnzwe8cn.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-17_zpso9rlgnlv.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member

It looks so Awesome! :+1:
    edited February 2016
    Rflong7 wrote: »

It looks so Awesome! :+1:

Thanks Rflong7, Shadecaster101 I am really liking the way the world looks and feels in EIG which means I'm close to finishing it up!. A few minor tweaks in sculpting , smoothing and terrain painting and it's a wrap. Took months and months to get to this point ... And over the past 2 years have had 2 different attempts. I am totally ready to finish this project but at the same time with the amount of work I've put into it, it deserves to be finished right. When I'm done I will be retiring to just build some houses in my free time. The whole reason I got into world building 2 years ago lol.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-23_zpsijycxfwq.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-25_zpsjbmyl0sk.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    edited February 2016
    [img][/img]Screenshot-26_zpsaen7xtkm.jpg
    hey everybody! Love the sims 3 create a world tool! ...just a few more things to add and refine but almost done ! got to still add a nice big gas station and Electric Charge Station, and a Recycling/garbage center. if anyone can provide any suggestions on what lots should be in this world or things that are so obvious you're shaking your head as to how i missed them? i would be very grateful. thanks! this shot is a picture of one of many high end condominiums on the beach.

PS...cant wait to start building some mansions in this world!!!... :p
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    A skate park for your rebel teenagers![img][/img]Screenshot-37_zpsx0gt0f3n.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    another lot this time it's the mostly finished Charging Station. Our sims need a place to charge their Tesla's B) [img][/img]Screenshot-39_zpsauofid0g.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg