Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunlit Tides Revisited (Ready!!!) unpopulated.

Comments

• deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    edited March 2016
    PC5337 wrote: »
    This is awesome! Do you know when it will be finished and ready for us to download?

Hi there! It is coming along very nicely so not too much longer now!

I have been working on the world over the past few days tweaking/finishing the landscape (of course!) and testing the world in-game working out any flaws and routing errors. I have been playing a save file with the town which is now nearly half full of new families that have moved into some of the houses and ones that i have placed. I haven't experienced any significant errors. I will have another video up on my channel showcasing the nearly 100% finished world very soon. It will show the "play-ability" of the town, showcasing the smoothness of it...(hopefully). I will also talk about which EP's and SP's you will need. So all i can say is once I'm done thoroughly testing and finishing the painting i will let everyone know through my YouTube channel and of course through the thread, where they can download.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • biniwinbiniwin Posts: 10 New Member
    Oh yeah, thank you! :)
  • ShimmeringBloodShimmeringBlood Posts: 50 Member
    This looks so great!! I'm currently stalking for when this is completed :D
    Me too! ;)
    Hey all ! I have been pretty busy the past little while IRL, but my beta testing of the world had a few hiccups but is now fixed. Routing can be a very frustrating thing with this game especially having houseboats and many lots. I am going on vacation soon but hope to be finished before I leave. I really want to get this world out to you guys in the hopes you all enjoy it as much as I have. Have a great day!
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    Ooo fingers crossed :D can't wait to see the finished product
  • juleseast3003juleseast3003 Posts: 318 Member
    I've started following you on you tube. Your new town looks amazing. I would love to download it when it's ready. I'm currently trying to put houseboats in sunlit tides
    Thanking you in advance
    Julie :)
    I'm so anxious to download it too! hahaaa.
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Hey all ! I have been pretty busy the past little while IRL, but my beta testing of the world had a few hiccups but is now fixed. Routing can be a very frustrating thing with this game especially having houseboats and many lots. I am going on vacation soon but hope to be finished before I leave. I really want to get this world out to you guys in the hopes you all enjoy it as much as I have. Have a great day!

Yay! I hope you have a great vacation :) I can't even imagine how difficult making this awesome world must be. I have tried the CAW tool a few times and....NOPE. I just can't do it, lol :D I am always amazed by everyone's amazing custom worlds!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I replied to your comment on my YouTube video! :smiley:

Looking forward to the final release, I might have to play it myself and I have never actually played anyone's world before B)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited April 2016
    well guys, hair pulling and keyboard throwing aside i have finally come as close as it gets to uploading the world for download! i have fixed all the bugs and routing issues present in Sunlit Tides and added a ton of new content and places to explore. I have revamped many residential areas and added houseboats and diving lots. The town population has increased creating a more lively atmosphere for your sims. I look forward to my final topography tweak and sharing the final product with everyone who has been so patiently waiting. Stay tuned for more info coming real soon! :)

PS special thanks to Rflong7 and Western077, their advice and knowledge of world building gave me the insight and inspiration i needed to find and fix all the problems present with this remake. AWESOME! :smiley:
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    @deadhaus123 ahhh this is so exciting! I can't wait to download it. I have been holding off changing my neighbourhoods for weeks as I don't want to move them somewhere else and then move them to your download as it's too time consuming. I have been lurking and waiting patiently :D
    Hey Guys Sorry For the long wait! . I really hope your sims enjoy the world when i finally release it. I have been really busy IRL with work and then i went on a vacation for a week but over the past few days i have really finished the world and i gotta say this world is rocking a tropical city vibe to a level that satisfies my ocd and i am now comfortable sharing it with y'all. I am now going to work on populating the Island and assigning lot addresses to the new lots i have put in. I am aiming for a late Saturday or Sunday release. I will be hosting it on the Sims Catalogue website.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    more pics i've completed my final testing of the world and it runs 100% smooth on my computer. Building hillside modern mansions with their pool houses and yacht mooring is going to be so much fun guys i hope you all enjoy this world as much as i do!

[img][/img]Screenshot-176_zpsye44ncq8.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-175_zpsehlcdocr.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    @deadhaus123 beautiful! I'm so excited :D I watched your video earlier.. before even downloading the world I have to say you have done an absolutely stunning job. It's visually very beautiful and appealing and I can't wait to add it into my game!
    @ShimmeringBlood thank you very much. I'm glad you like it!
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    @deadhaus123. No problem! is it up for download yet? :)
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    can't.wait.gonna.die.

Just kidding ;) So amazing! I hope your IRL busy settles down for you soon!
    Has this been uploaded yet? I hope I haven't missed it? ;o
    Has this been uploaded yet? I hope I haven't missed it? ;o

Hey good news It's FINISHED!...I will try and get it uploaded today! Stay tuned to my thread for further details and download instructions!
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
    Please see page 1 of this thread.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • MoinesseMoinesse Posts: 155 Member
    Your download has only .world files in it. There is no world, sims 3 .content file to install, Am I missing something?
    Moinesse wrote: »
    Your download has only .world files in it. There is no world, sims 3 .content file to install, Am I missing something?

hmmm i really thought that whas all i needed i'll fix it.
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg