Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @WitcHazard I had a feeling Shipper might appreciate the Jam hints in this one ;) hehehehe Sorry Dark didn’t get a messy breakup though :(

And @Bugsie2016 and @Skcaga6 Being up some great choices for a dead relative to channel... in fact, one of them is mentioned in the next chapter ;) Hehehehe

My bet is on Luc. He was Zayne's father afterall and I think Zayne is still alive so totally possible for him to talk to his grandson about him. Although it could also be either Mari or Florian because Zayne knew those two too.
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Can Phoenix be any more clueless? Like, where are Cher and her friends because I think they could help him dial in some.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Phoenix the bard huh? I hope that he sings the song about Ragnar the Red...

That or the song this orc bard sings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Vb5ZZMm6Kk
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    LMAO @kayt45 It's true... he's helpless. And blind to so much going on around him... Too focused on his weird "don't be boring" mission for anything else! :tongue:

@VanPelt81 OMG That made my morning :joy: I love all the Skyrim Bard songs... Maybe except for that one though :lol: 10/10 could picture Phoenix crashing and burning onstage with that disaster :joy: (Followed by Tam doing an epic DJ remix of The Dragonborn Comes, dressed in full Dragon costume, of course :joy:)
    snvAF3B.png
    LMAO @kayt45 It's true... he's helpless. And blind to so much going on around him... Too focused on his weird "don't be boring" mission for anything else! :tongue:

@VanPelt81 OMG That made my morning :joy: I love all the Skyrim Bard songs... Maybe except for that one though :lol: 10/10 could picture Phoenix crashing and burning onstage with that disaster :joy: (Followed by Tam doing an epic DJ remix of The Dragonborn Comes, dressed in full Dragon costume, of course :joy:)

Please say that's how the talent show goes... :joy:
    @VanPelt81 @Bugsie2016 This is totally the music coming from Jasper's room when he and Tam are, um, "practicing for the talent show"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcCvKbpSVR4
    snvAF3B.png
    @VanPelt81 @Bugsie2016 This is totally the music coming from Jasper's room when he and Tam are, um, "practicing for the talent show"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcCvKbpSVR4

I think I've actually heard part of that before. :lol:
    edited June 2018
    I'm pretty sure this is the song Phoenix will be performing at the talent show... :joy: (If you don't want to take the time to listen, seriously just Click Here for the lyrics, because they're too funny and perfect :joy: My fiance showed me this song and I died LMAO. The song is called "D&D" ;) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIDhRU1iyu4
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    This is absolute perfect! I laughed so much listening to it!
    edited June 2018
    Happy Wednesday! Today, Phoenix gets a visit from his two favorite aunts ;)

7.13: Interlude - Don't Think
    j6Cvr58.png
    Post edited by CitizenErased14 on
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Darn, I have to leave but I will read as soon as I get home! Looking forward to it! <3
    @haswh No rush at all! The chapter will be here for you when you can read :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    JAM!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!! I was waiting for that since you introduced these two characters :D Phee is so naive xD

Rylie and Katie are indeed the best aunts ever :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I just have one thing to say:

ROFL-LMBO-LMAO.gif
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @YJB19299 Hehehehe glad you're excited about Jam! :heart: They're the cutest little couple... Too bad Phee is blind to it all! And Rylie and Katie are so awesome... I wish they were my aunts! Perfect balance between motherly-type advice and a no-nonsense, "tell it like it is" approach haha. No sugarcoating from them ;)

@Skcaga6 Glad this one gave you such a laugh! That opening scene has been my favorite thing to write in this gen so far!
    snvAF3B.png
    I'm glad that phoenix is taking such good care of himself. Remember you always need to love yourself in order to really truly love another. Plus it's good to build up those muscles to so you look good for the ladies! ;)

The whole Phoenix, Tam and Jasper talk was hysterical!! :joy::joy: Poor Phoenix so clueless, ya gotta love him! o:)<3 My favorite part of this chapter for sure!! <3<3

So I think playing his guitar might very well work out good for him. You still have a month so practice makes perfect. Seeing Rylie and Katie was so nice and they gave wonderful advice to Phoenix. They look so good still too. :)

I was bummed to have to wait to read this but it was well worth the wait. Super entertaining and fun chapter, Thanks! <3<3
    @haswh I'm glad it was worth the wait :heart:

Phoenix definitely had a good takeaway from his disastrous attempts at working out! He's being more active and healthy than he was before... Which is a plus!

I'm glad you enjoyed the absolute ridiculousness of that first scene :joy: I had way too much fun writing it. The poor kid has NO idea... And poor Tam and Jasper were so excited thinking he was supporting their relationship... WHOOPS :grimace:

I loved bringing Katie and Rylie back for this one :) And they definitely had some good advice too... Now the question is, will he take it? Hmm... :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    At the first part with poor confused Jam ... hahahahhahahaha

Phoenix will totally hold their equipment ... any time ...
    I'm pretty sure this is the song Phoenix will be performing at the talent show... :joy: (If you don't want to take the time to listen, seriously just Click Here for the lyrics, because they're too funny and perfect :joy: My fiance showed me this song and I died LMAO. The song is called "D&D" ;) )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIDhRU1iyu4

Such a fitting talent show song.

That is my favorite for 2 reasons: it's unique and you get to kill the bard afterwards (Poor Lurbuk and half of Tamriel putting a hit on you because they hate an Orc Bard).
    Also loved Phoenix putting his foot in his mouth over Tam & Jasper's "practice".
    Ha! @kayt45 I think if Jasper weren’t quite as horrified, Tam would have been all over letting Phee in on touching their equipment ;)

@VanPelt81 Hehehe glad you enjoyed the silliness ;) And thanks again for sharing that bard song hehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member
    Haha, Phoenix being totally clueless about Jam. :grin: But he's probably to busy dealing with his own stuff to really notice changes in the people around him.
    I wonder how he will react when he does find out (and how that will happen). I wouldn't be surprised if it would be awkward for him and that he doesn't endorse their relation ship immediately, even though he has an example in Rylie and Katie (but these 2 are just a bit more distant than his halfbrother and his BFF).
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    edited June 2018
    @Sassie Hehehe Phee is definitely super distracted right now... not helping him notice what's going on right in front of his nose! :joy:

As for his reaction, well, I can't say much :tongue: I will say that he'd have zero issue with the fact that they're two guys... there's nothing about homosexuality that bothers him. HOWEVER, his best friend and sibling getting together? That's the part that could potentially cause a little issue... but we'll see ;)
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Saturday!

7.14: Nailed It
    S6Ry5Z2.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
    I'll be back tomorrow afternoon with all the things I want to say. (I have a granddaughter napping in my computer room) For now I will say wonderful chapter! <3<3:*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top