The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Happy Wednesday!

Today, "Felix" and Amna get ready for football tryouts...

7.11: Interlude - Limp and Lame
    KIgme6t.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Oh goodness. That did NOT go as planned :joy:
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    @SeaDragonSong It most certainly did not... :joy::joy::joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Phoenix was working overtime on both the workouts and trying to figure out how to NOT go to the try outs! All his excuses could have worked, well, except the dragon one. :D Too bad he got hurt for real but at least it saved him from try outs. Amna probably moved on as Phoenix should also at I least I hope she did. All that lying is very hard to keep up on if he's doing it with only her. She would find out eventually one way or the other!

Oh my goodness! :o That was very bad advice from Bryce even if he has a girlfriend. No girl really wants to see that most don't girls anyway! :#
    Sending it to Tam by accident was much better that sending it to Amna! :scream:

Excellent update! <3<3
    @haswh haha yes as luck (?) would have it, none of those excuses ended up being necessary after all... and it’s probably for the best. The distance from Amna seems to have done... something. Whether she’s found someone else or is just losing interest, who knows? Well, we’ll find out eventually!

And yes, AWFUL advice from Bryce! I think if Phee had probed for more information, he would have found that Bryce has only ever sent pictures like that to his girlfriend, and with permission. Not unsolicited to a girl he isn’t even officially the boyfriend of yet... but Bryce is Bryce :joy:

Definitely for the best that Tam ended up with it! I’m sure he enjoyed the laugh ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Tam now has blackmail material.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @Skcaga6 He does! :joy: And Tam is totally the kind who’d have fun milking this a bit ;):naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Talk about... (puts on sunglasses) ...a fumble.
    @VanPelt81 ha! Nice one ;):joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I think it is for the best that Pheonix sent that picture to his best friend and not to the girl he was trying to impress. Bryce gives terrible advice Pheonix, don't listen to him.
    We were just talking about this kind of thing the other day and wondering why anyone would post such revealing pictures of themselves. I guess it is just poor teen judgement but it sure has had some serious consequences.
    Some teens have been arrested and charged with child po.rnography for those types of pictures. They are forever labeled as an offender and have to register every 30 days for the rest of their lives.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    @suzanna13 @Skcaga6 Yeah, Phoenix could have easily gotten himself in a whole mess of trouble if he’d sent it! Poor teen judgement indeed... thankfully it all worked out and only poor Tam had to suffer for it :joy: (and maybe Phoenix, a little :tongue: So embarrassed... but he deserves it!)
    snvAF3B.png
  • WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    edited June 2018
    Ten bucks says they really do go to dinner so I CAN HAVE MY END-GAYME HEIR SHIP
    Besides that...
    :joy:
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
    @Wralai I see what you did there :joy:

Not sure how Jasper would feel about a Tam and Phee dinner date... :open_mouth:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    I am reading this series like nobody's business! Honestly! it is all I do xD
    @pkinitasims Thank you so much! I’m really glad you’re enjoying my story! :heart: And I’m so flattered you’re taking the time to read too :blush: It means a lot!
    snvAF3B.png
    Happy Saturday!

Today, Phoenix makes some decisions about how to move forward.

7.12: One More Lie
    aqcMDYY.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I woke up thinking of this story and you @CitizenErased14! <3<3 What a great way to start my day! :)
    So very glad that Phoenix broke it off with Amna, they just were not a good thing. I'm sure all that lying and pretending is overwhelming too! And now he thinks music is his thing!? :o I guess we shall see. Has he even tried to sing or ever picked up a guitar? He better start practicing right away or this could be a total fail and very embarrassing in front of everyone too! :# I wish you good luck Phoenix but kinda doubt it will go well. :/ Super excited to watch/read this talent show! :p
    @haswh you’re so sweet... the sweetest! :heart: (wait, wrong thread! :tongue:)

Yeah, it’s really for the best that Phoenix end that relationship. Totally not good for Amna OR “Felix”!

We’ll see how music goes for him... he mentioned in a past chapter that Rylie taught him to play guitar when he was a kid, so he’s decent, at least! Definitely better than he was at sports... which is why he’s so convinced this is going to go swimmingly :tongue:

I’m excited for the talent show too! Should be... interesting ;) Hehe

Thanks so much for reading, as always! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited June 2018
    Dark WitcHazard: Boo I wanted messy breakup all I got was a big let down! How dare you steal this devastating moment from me Citizen how dare you! Oh well guess we get to start all over again! Where there is music there is a emotionally devastated artist who may or may not have a mental break down! :p

Lover WitcHazard: So whose a musically talented dead relative Pheonix can exploit I wonder? B)

Shipper WitcHazard: This is what happens when you ignore your friends Felix they spend “quality time” with your brother! Hehehe can’t wait for Jam’s debut hehehe! ;)<3
    Lover: His mama's best friend's grandpa count as a musically talented dead almost relative?
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Lover: His mama's best friend's grandpa count as a musically talented dead almost relative?

I was thinking Luc and Mari more than Jackson.
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Or Florian.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

Or Florian.

Forgot about him. Oops. :joy:
    @WitcHazard I had a feeling Shipper might appreciate the Jam hints in this one ;) hehehehe Sorry Dark didn’t get a messy breakup though :(

And @Bugsie2016 and @Skcaga6 Being up some great choices for a dead relative to channel... in fact, one of them is mentioned in the next chapter ;) Hehehehe
    snvAF3B.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top