Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I had to bite the bullet for one of my characters. His name is Knight and he had this cc anime hair which was gorgeous on him. He doesn't look like himself without it, but at 50, he just couldn't pull it off anymore and I gave him shorter hair. He looks horrible but I've gotten used to it. He will be losing his hair, as much as I hate to do it to him. His husband can safely stay with his full head. He doesn't have the genetics for losing it. (Thank God.)

That's funny you tried all that horrible EA elder hair on Tobi. Couldn't imagine it.

Falling in love with your character? I get that. I have a character who is Zayne's age. So in love with him. Mostly because he was born in game and he's a cutie. Zayne is one of the most adorable characters out there! Been having a fun time with him in my game! Can't wait for you to see one of his screenshots! Lol! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    kayt45 wrote: »
    Aww, I'm not ready to think about losing Mark. You need to get some immortal genes into that man stat.

I knowwww @kayt45 :( When that day finally comes, it will end me
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Surprise! :tongue:

5.34: Old
    QRMbDrR.jpg

Surprises shouldn't give me ship feels! The heck? >:(

And Mark wasn't really that much younger than Jonas. 13 to 15 years? Like, that's a timeline you can almost plan ahead on. :(

Yup, Jonas was 13 years older than Mark, @InfraGreen :/ Poor Joce is very scared of that fact... Sorry for the unexpected ship feels!
    I had to bite the bullet for one of my characters. His name is Knight and he had this cc anime hair which was gorgeous on him. He doesn't look like himself without it, but at 50, he just couldn't pull it off anymore and I gave him shorter hair. He looks horrible but I've gotten used to it. He will be losing his hair, as much as I hate to do it to him. His husband can safely stay with his full head. He doesn't have the genetics for losing it. (Thank God.)

That's funny you tried all that horrible EA elder hair on Tobi. Couldn't imagine it.

Falling in love with your character? I get that. I have a character who is Zayne's age. So in love with him. Mostly because he was born in game and he's a cutie. Zayne is one of the most adorable characters out there! Been having a fun time with him in my game! Can't wait for you to see one of his screenshots! Lol! :lol:

@pammiechick That will eventually be me with Tobi haha. I know it's a bit funny that he still has that curly hair, but I feel like it still kinda-sorta works for him at this point. But it won't for much longer, I fear... We'll see! I'll keep hunting for good cc elder hair too haha.

I'm really excited to see your screenshots with my Zayne :smiley: I'm also glad you mentioned he's one of the most adorable characters out there, so I know I'm not crazy :joy: I am obviously extremely biased because he's my character, but there's just something about his face that's just... CUTE. At every single age. You just want to hug him :lol:

I even threw together photographic proof of this fact for all to see :tongue:

NOoETzT.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Mark is still the hottest senior in that retirement home. :D
    Don't want to see him go either.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »

Agreed!

Love the growing up pics of Zayne!!! Oh the screenshot we're going to get of him. I laughed so hard. It was so perfect for the story...hee! Hopefully, it'll publish tomorrow (or tonight if I feel industrious!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

@Maladi777 Ha! Jocelyne asks you to kindly take your eyes off of her man :tongue:

Agreed!

Love the growing up pics of Zayne!!! Oh the screenshot we're going to get of him. I laughed so hard. It was so perfect for the story...hee! Hopefully, it'll publish tomorrow (or tonight if I feel industrious!)

@pammiechick I'm so pumped for this. My fingers are crossed for tonight ;)
    snvAF3B.png

@Maladi777 Ha! Jocelyne asks you to kindly take your eyes off of her man :tongue:

No worries, I still love my own characters too much to drool over yours for long. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    This makes me so excited :) I participated in a collaboration that @pammiechick put together :blush: And tonight, she posted it!

It's a "Choose your own SimVenture" story featuring myself and some other authors from the forums :) I quoted her post below. Feel free to check it out! You might even see a few familiar faces in it ;)
    It is finished!

This is a collaboration between @CathyTea , @Jes2G , @CitizenErased14 , @Maladi777 and me. I want to thank them for helping me with this story! It is so much better with their paths.

One thing I don't like about Inklewriter is the pictures are small. If you can make your browser bigger by enlarging it (like on an ipad), it will make your experience better.

I want to encourage fans of these authors to read this because you may be surprised by some of your favorite characters! They really had fun with the storylines. You will laugh!

This story has MANY paths. You might want to take them all! There is lots of reading here, so read at your leisure and most of all, HAVE A BLAST!

Without further ado:

ForgottenHollowbanner.jpg

snvAF3B.png
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    That was so much fun! I am going to read it again tomorrow and make different choices. I loved those choose your adventure stories when I was a kid. You are all so creative. Thanks for sharing.
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited February 2017
    Okay. I went through the stroll several times. I don't think I have taken all the paths yet... When I went down Rosebrook Lane I laughed the entire time. :). Now we know for sure. You are evil! >:) Nicely done! I need to finish up the rest.

Edit to say ALL of you are evil. Not just Citizen!
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Okay. I went through the stroll several times. I don't think I have taken all the paths yet... When I went down Rosebrook Lane I laughed the entire time. :). Now we know for sure. You are evil! >:) Nicely done! I need to finish up the rest.

B)
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    I'm glad people enjoyed that collab! :smiley: It was so fun/funny and everyone did an awesome job! Thanks again to pammie for inviting me to be part of it :)

Who is ready for another chapter? Finally we have our spotlight on our heir :blush:

Interlude: Chance (Part One)
    vrgNC3Y.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited February 2017

It's true. Amanda is a good puppet figure for my real evil reign. :p

@CitizenErased14: Zayne might have almost made a fool of himself but it's almost character growth. Would teen-Zayne have admitted to a mistake? Approached her with humility as his first move? Ha.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    So...there's hope, hope, HOPE for HoZay!! And he BETTER not stand her up again!! Ahhh! I'm biting my nails!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14: Zayne might have almost made a fool of himself but it's almost character growth. Would teen-Zayne have admitted to a mistake? Approached her with humility as his first move? Ha.

:smiley: This comment made me happy @InfraGreen ! I'm so happy that you noticed Zayne's growth! Teen-Zayne totally would have gone up and started spewing a bunch of lame crap to try and impress her (and I can guarantee you that would not have ended well :joy:) He has grown for sure :smiley:
    So...there's hope, hope, HOPE for HoZay!! And he BETTER not stand her up again!! Ahhh! I'm biting my nails!

Hahaha cute pun @pammiechick :tongue: Yes, there's "hope" :joy: We'll find out tomorrow what happens :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited February 2017
    As cute as Zayne and Hope will be together if she doesn't stand him up I give it a year ;)
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    As cute as Zayne and Hope will be together if she doesn't stand him up I give it a year ;)

I am seriously shocked the shipping queen is not all over this already @WitcHazard ! :tongue: You are learning to be skeptical of me :joy: We'll have to wait and see what happens. They haven't even gone on their 'date' yet... Anything could happen!
    snvAF3B.png
  • xbecky685xxbecky685x Posts: 323 Member
    Yay I'm so happy to see hope <3
    Gallery xbecky685x

Alright, you convinced me. I'm going to board this ship. The more the merrier.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    xbecky685x wrote: »
    Yay I'm so happy to see hope <3

I'm glad you liked seeing her return @xbecky685x

Hahaha that was a quick turn-around @Maladi777 :joy:

snvAF3B.png

What can I say? You made it pretty clear what you think of Rope and it gets boring at the bottom of the sea after a while. I sure will be joining the salvaging operations if there happen to be any, but at the moment I will enjoy the view from the upper deck of HoZay liner.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Add me to the HoZay liner crew! <3 Remember, I never gave up on the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Marklyn! I am proud that I helped with the salvaging operations and finally righted that ship!

I am just worried she will stand him up just to get back at him. That would be really sad. Knowing Zayne, even though he has 'grown up' he might start stalking her...No Zayne - stalking bad!
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member

What can I say? You made it pretty clear what you think of Rope and it gets boring at the bottom of the sea after a while. I sure will be joining the salvaging operations if there happen to be any, but at the moment I will enjoy the view from the upper deck of HoZay liner.

*snort* You people and your ships. I will be comfortable stationed at my, now, luxurious beachside resort. You know, it's been several generations. I needed to upgrade from the dinky little camp I had before. The views of the ships are perfect from my balcony. And the best part? The basement that doubles as a bomb shelter is stocked full of popcorn and Twizzlers! I should add a few bedrooms and sell packages to fellow skeptics. ;)
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    edited February 2017
    Add me to the HoZay liner crew! <3 Remember, I never gave up on the plum Marklyn! I am proud that I helped with the salvaging operations and finally righted that ship!

I am just worried she will stand him up just to get back at him. That would be really sad. Knowing Zayne, even though he has 'grown up' he might start stalking her...No Zayne - stalking bad!

@AudreyFld Oh my goodness, Zayne the stalker... :joy: Hey, you never know. Guess it all depends on what happens in tomorrow's chapter... We'll see! :tongue:
    Jes2G wrote: »

*snort* You people and your ships. I will be comfortable stationed at my, now, luxurious beachside resort. You know, it's been several generations. I needed to upgrade from the dinky little camp I had before. The views of the ships are perfect from my balcony. And the best part? The basement that doubles as a bomb shelter is stocked full of popcorn and Twizzlers! I should add a few bedrooms and sell packages to fellow skeptics. ;)

Someday you will give in, @Jes2G :tongue: A couple will be too cute for you and you'll find yourself invested and wanting them to be together. #JustYouWait :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »

Hahaha that was a quick turn-around :joy:

Lol! You're prepared for everything @Jes2G , I love it! :joy:
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Neither do I think that this will last long nor do I think that Hope is the mysterious girl in the picture :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top