Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

║Breaking The Apocalypse ► Chapter 2║

GobstoppedGobstopped Posts: 510 Member
Hello lovely people of the forums, and welcome to my very first attempt at the Apocalypse challenge! For those unfamiliar with the challenge, one brave sim is tasked with the responsibility of restoring balance to a post apocalyptic world now overrun with flesh eating zombies, radioactive waste and very little resources. Every career branch has it’s own set of restrictions that can’t be lifted until a Sim reaches the top of that career. If anyone's interested I've detailed a full description of all of the restrictions in the Rules link below.

Our founder is the notorious cook Walter White from Breaking Bad, one of my favorite series of all time. And don't worry if you've never seen the show (shame on you) it's not required at all to enjoy my story. Hope you all enjoy the prologue which details a quick backstory before my attempt at the apocalypse challenge!

║Navigation║

tmsYjNe.jpg
KsA7Mkg.jpg
InAxMUA.jpg
zZSgL8g.jpg

Also I would love to turn this forum thread into a bit of a Apocalypse Challenge discussion thread seeing how there aren't really any official ones. So if you're also attempting the challenge no matter what version of the sims I would love to hear about it! Post any updates to your blogs or even any pictures here for everyone to check out. We can all support each other through one of the Sims games hardest challenges :D
ygOHaMn.png
Post edited by Gobstopped on

Comments