Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Club-feature is buggy (examples)

I refer to this thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/864432/club-members-are-not-doing-the-dos-activities

Some rules are not executed at all (sometimes sims get perk points, although nothing happens, I think the autonomy works at least but the interaction is maybe "overwritten" or causes a conflict, Idk), other rules (like woohoo) trigger jealousy. Furthermore, what it seems, the venue-logic (e.g. café --> which makes sims order food and drinks) is more dominant than the club rules. Sims are behaving odd (ADHD-sims), they have the attention span of a goldfish sometimes.

That's about it.

"[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

Comments

• EinherjarLucianEinherjarLucian Posts: 4 New Member
    I'm getting sims that encounter a club reacting like the club is Infamous and getting Tense, when the club isn't set to Infamous.
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    edited December 2015
    Yup, it seems that only the social category is causing issues. I made 2 rival clubs (witches and knights) to hang out on the ruins, be mean and fight each other and nothing happened. I took all of the do and don't activities except fighting and they just stood there awkwardly.

ci3lfOP.png

I'm playing without mods or cc. All other clubs are working fine: wellness clubs do yoga and meditate, gamers play videogames, my popular teens dance and drink at nightclubs, etc. The issue seems to be only affecting the social category.

Edit: Now that I think about it, my geeks and popular teens are supposed to be rivals. They have the same hangout spot (some sort of nightclub/arcade) and they ignore each other. Even when moving all sims to the same room, they just stand there ignoring each other. Each club will do their respective activities (dancing, video games) but will not be mean or fight with the rival club.
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    ok i need to make time to play some more to test further since i really want this to work!. the hanging around i wonder if commands are getting stuck. the one thing ive noticed so far is if there is a member in the group that is preoccupied and cant participate in an command the whole group action gets stuck, typically my sims reset. i wonder if this is happening here as well
  • HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited December 2015
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    ok i need to make time to play some more to test further since i really want this to work!. the hanging around i wonder if commands are getting stuck. the one thing ive noticed so far is if there is a member in the group that is preoccupied and cant participate in an command the whole group action gets stuck, typically my sims reset. i wonder if this is happening here as well

Yes, I am experiencing this too. My sim do often reset since Get Together was released.

@Mightydan , you are right! It must be the social category. I run some more tests later (as soon as I have finished with work).

• darkanimistdarkanimist Posts: 5 New Member
    edited December 2015
    i have had my friendships reset on my 2 main sims who are in the same club and are also soulmates and bf/gf and also had the jealousy happen between them. kind of upset that i have to rebuild their friendship