Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I will STOP PLAYING The Sims 4 if TODDLERS aren't added VERY SOON!

Nikki P.Nikki P. Posts: 26 Member
edited December 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Well, my title is a bit of a jerk move, but I'm a fan! I promise! A loyal fan at that.

I know this topic has been discussed over and over and over again, BUT why not give it another go? Right? Right.

I've been playing The Sims for an eternity it seems, like some of you, and even though Toddlers have been a bit of a nuisance and a life stage we seem to skip x3, they still are such an important Life Stage, and without them doesn't your game feel like it's missing something? A HUGE something? A WHOLE LIFE STAGE SOMETHING?

I mean who's your favorite little cousin? The three old who still poops himself from time to time, right? Who has no remorse for destroying family events with his outbursts and tantrums right? Who will give you a million kisses, and then slap you for no reason. All because he's what? A TODDLER! It's just what they do. They're cute, ignorant, sweet, sour, whatever.. And YOU get to mold them into Monstrous Human Beings, or Civilized Citizens. Taking away that option is RUDE. And I feel ripped off.

Here we are, December 2015, a year and some months after release, and still NOTHING! We've already invested SO MUCH MONEY into this game (if you've purchased everything that's came out within the year) and we still can't have even a glimpse of hope for Toddlers being added? What kind of operation is this? And all I've found so far is that Executive Producer Rachel Franklin stated that not including toddlers was the best decision they've made. Best decision because you're working on making them more amazing? Or best decision because you plan to NEVER add them? Tell me woman! TELL ME!

Okay, I'm done. Rant over. Like my title says, if Toddlers aren't added anytime soon, I'm definitely not playing anymore. One Sim fan lost.

By the way, we've invested roughly around $230 by Origin prices, within the first YEAR! Doesn't that deserve what your fans are requesting? Jeezlouise.

Taaaataaaaa for now :)

OH! & why not Tweet this to Rachel Franklin? Maybe it might help, you never knowwwwwww :) @SimGuruRachel

Comments

• Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Bye bye, enjoy.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    CandyCadet wrote: »
    Can toddlers party? No? Then they don't think the game needs that life stage either lol

You have forgotten birthday parties.
  • Options
    CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    edited December 2015
    Rachel is now head overlord of Maxis now. Well, you could try, but well, try asking if you can have a button that disables a life stage...
    I'm back!
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    I don't like to see real toddlers pictures please. Cartoons ok
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited December 2015
    I don't do families in TS4, you can't majority of the features of family play is gone and not yet to have returned in a patch or DLC.

TS4 is aimed at young hormone driven adults wanting to drink 'juice', party, and 'woohoo' all night long.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    op have you ever played the sims1 if you have not in the sims1 there where no toddlers
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    Rachel only said it was the best decision at the time. I want toddlers and really doubt they will be added back. Many are saying they won't buy anything else if toddlers aren't added. And so what that Sims 1 didn't have them? By Sims 4, they should have advanced the game, not taken steps backwards.
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    Can toddlers party? No? Then they don't think the game needs that life stage either lol

They can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cds7lSHawAw&ab_channel=johannesnyholm

Dear Op,

we got it. Ok, bye~
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm afraid you won't ever be playing Sims 4 then because it's unlikely toddlers will ever be added.
    op have you ever played the sims1 if you have not in the sims1 there where no toddlers
    Or teens, young adults, elders, or aging. Your argument does not work.
    Exactly!
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    I'm afraid you won't ever be playing Sims 4 then because it's unlikely toddlers will ever be added.
    Or teens, young adults, elders, or aging. Your argument does not work.
    Exactly!

i belive you should reread my post i did not mention these points because i played sims 1 so i know full well the fact that there where no aging or other age groups
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    CandyCadetCandyCadet Posts: 517 Member
    Taranatar9 wrote: »
    If you supported the game just because of the promise (they didn't actually promise anything) of future content, that's on you. You were a sucker. Sorry. Learn from your mistake and do better next time.

^This.

Yes they can https://youtu.be/RBFqNQE865Y
    @CandyCadet
    EgonVM wrote: »

You have forgotten birthday parties.
    HalloMolli wrote: »

They can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cds7lSHawAw&ab_channel=johannesnyholm

Dear Op,

we got it. Ok, bye~

I mean, Get Together Halloween Christmas Stuff parties....
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Seriously? Then I'm guessing you're going to stop playing. Unless the next EP is Generations (or the equivalent) then toddlers won't be added any time soon.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    "OH! & why not Tweet this to Rachel Franklin?" Why not you tweet this to her? Let her know you want this badly.
  • Options
    limesim2limesim2 Posts: 71 Member
    edited December 2015
    This thread wasnt moved to feedback by guru? How come it moved here again?
  • Options
    FreeAnaFreeAna Posts: 6 New Member
    I miss toddlers. The game feels empty without them. I do think they will eventually be added, in a super expensive EP. But I feel the same way, why play a game that doesn't feel complete?
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    If you leave you will be missed. But that is up to you!
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I'm thinking of a certain Queen song when I read the OP's rant... >:)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee