Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~*~ ChennyWolf's RETAIL Showcase ~*~

Hey gang! I thought I would keep my retail lots separate from my home lots. I have built more retail type lots than home lots. For whatever reason I just enjoy setting up businesses. I will start with a couple of my more popular ones on the gallery (by popular I mean a couple of people have downloaded them LOL). I hope you enjoy them.
CWCig_zpsjglmkzai.jpg

Comments

• chennywolfchennywolf Posts: 136 Member
    Vidal Sims Hair Salon is a cute and quirky little spa. It is very basic and set up to look like a beauty salon. I actually use this salon in my game and rather enjoy it. :smile:

001VSHS_zps7bnxabvz.png
    003VSHS_zps0z25ep8l.png
    005VSHS_zpsmfgrbflm.png
    006VSHS_zpsa6wb6501.png
    008VSHS_zpsk8qmehg2.png
    010VSHS_zps5vburac2.png
    CWCig_zpsjglmkzai.jpg
    Water Star Disco is one of my favorite Sim hangouts! It's colorful, functional, and just a great place for Sims to socialize! <3
    001WSD_zps6svnllot.png

005WSD_zpsw2xwz51c.png
    009WSD_zpsgibpeoth.png
    010WSD_zpsgo3vjh9s.png
    011WSD_zps1fikg9uo.png
    CWCig_zpsjglmkzai.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your retail builds. :)
    Vidal Hair Salon is a very nice Spa! :) The exterior design of the building is very nice! Very nice roofing on the venue! The green and beige colour scheme of the exterior of the building and the interiors looks very calming and restful. The water fountain feature in the front courtyard looks very pretty! The type of windows used in the build gives a nice look to the build. The flowers and rocks along the front edges of the building looks very nice. The planter box windows are nice touches in the venue. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The sofas and armchairs windows sitting area is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there with sunshine ciming in onto them. The black and white floor patterming and the marble flooring texture looks very nice! Very nice massage chairs area! Sims will enjoy resting there in the chairs having a relaxing foot and hand massage. The massage tables and sofa seats room is very nice! It looks nice how there are separate massage table nooks. The bamboo plants there look calming and restful and are nice for sims to see when sitting on the sofas. The flowers look so very pretty on the tables between the sofas!
    Water Star Disco is a very colourfully nice night club! :) The colourful lighting on the exterior, and the colourful water fountain features look very nice! Very nice layout of the interior of the club! The variety of coloured seats and tables look very nice in the venue. It looks nice how the tables and seats are set up in the venue. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables or on the stools having a drink from the bar.
    The venues are very nice ! :)
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    these are so nice!
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
    Sim Tuna is one of the first clubs I built for my Sims. It's a simple club where Sims actually get up on the stage and dance. I didn't think that would work out so well .... but I was happily surprised that it did! Yes, there is a pole, don't judge! :smiley: It was an appropriate choice for my venue. Criminal Sims need a fun hang out too. LOL

001ST_zpso5cvydjw.png
    002ST_zpsu3bs4cok.png
    003ST_zps1xpykwkf.png
    004ST_zpsmratjrqe.png
    005ST_zpsznnxud62.png
    006ST_zps4h5czt2l.png
    CWCig_zpsjglmkzai.jpg
    Sim Tuna is a very nice nightclub! :) The roofing is very nice! Very nice front area of the build! The water fountain features and lilypads in the water there looks so very pretty! Very nice front pathway. The stone texture of the pillars looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the club. The bar counter area is very nice. The drinks display shelves are great touches on the wall. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar. The red patterned walls gives a great look to the room. Very nice curved stage . The light effects on the stage looks great! The black seating and the red tables look very nice together! The candles are a nice touch on the tables.
    It is a very nice venue :)
    @rosemow Thank you Hon! :)
    CWCig_zpsjglmkzai.jpg
    Fanny Felder and her daughter Francesca run this simple, yet very profitable, flower shop ... Fanny's Flowers! This lot includes an upper loft apartment.
    Felder_zpszqfhzk5k.jpg
    001FF_zpsb3x8hltj.png
    002FF_zpsbcf74oyv.png
    005FF_zpsnyzwar3s.png
    004FF_zps693tz6qw.png
    006FF_zpsrr4t0brj.png
    007FF_zpsji1rgqip.png
    003FF_zps02anxknh.png
    008FF_zpsq64nbwml.png
    CWCig_zpsjglmkzai.jpg
    The Flower Shop is so very pretty! :) Very nice exterior design of the shop! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The planter box windos give a nice look on the exterior of the home and the flowers are nice along the side upper balconies. The side steps up to the upper level is great! The plants look very nice on the edges of the home and the flower cart beside the front door is very nice for sims to see when entering the store. The fish fountain water feature is very pretty! Very nice back patio area! The plants and flowers look very nice in the planter pots there. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the store! The flowers and plants look so very nice how they are set up on the tables, shelves and pedestals ready for sims to come and enjoy buying! The gnomes, bunny and pig look cute on the shelves!,The sunny sunflowers picture looks cheery on the wall It is great that there is an upper level living area for the sims who are running the store to enjoy living at the store as well. Very nice windows sofa seat sitting alcove there. The green, blue and white colour scheme of the interior looks nice.
    The store is very nice! :)
    As always, thank you @rosemow . :smile: I always appreciate your positive and encouraging reviews! <3
    CWCig_zpsjglmkzai.jpg
    Here is a fun little lot! This is Joe Schmoe's Used Cars! This lot is very simple, and as usual with my retail builds, has an upstairs loft apartment. I would call it slightly profitable. However, when play testing it I found a rather interesting bug. Because the cars are enlarged toys, when you sell them, they don't really go anywhere (meaning you don't have to restock them). However, your Sims still gets the credit for the sale. It's very bizarre, but also raises those sales points pretty dern quick! Of course, now that I have posted this Maxis will fix it. LOL Anyway, here is Joe in all his glory doing what he does best ... selling those cars! (also to note ... Joe Schmoe is also on my profile in the gallery for DL. He is probably one of my favorite Sims!)
    001SCHMOE_zpsexxdtlxo.png

005SCHMOE_zpsos12xsxl.png
    007SCHMOE_zpsf5hffgbw.png
    009SCHMOE_zpsy3eboc5w.png
    003SCHMOE_zpsu8uunhdc.png
    006SCHMOE_zpss4s6qvyv.png

And here is Joe doing what Joe does best!! <3
    010SCHMOE_zpsuwylnoh6.png
    CWCig_zpsjglmkzai.jpg
    Joe Schmoe's Used Cars is a very creatively designed build! :) It was great reading the background details of the bulld and the bug! The enlarged cars look great in the build! The office area in the interior of the build looks nice. The chequered flooring pattern looks nice. Nice computer desk area for sims to sit and use the computer, and talk to sims who are buying their cars at the store. It is nice that there is a loft living area in the build. The exterior of the store looks nice. The flowers, trees and rock corner nook at the back of the lot looks nice. It is nice that you have created Joe as a sim to work at the store! Simmers will like downloading both Joe and his used car store! :)
    @rosemow Thanks Rose .... it really was a fun lot to build. It kind of remonds me of a U-Haul place. LOL :smile:
    CWCig_zpsjglmkzai.jpg