Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you hate Spoilers?

2...Next

Comments

• CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    I like spoilers, in general. At least we can choose of we read the stuff inside or not. Without spoilers, it's often too late.
    I like opening them like little bags of candy. It doesn't prevent me from enjoying the story after even if I know how it's going to end, as long as the episode is well written.
  • RiverBlossomRiverBlossom Posts: 255 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    What are your opinions on Spoilers?

I love them...I like knowing beforehand what I'm getting into. Especially if, say, Rick trained the tiger to take off her own master's head. (Which I hope doesn't happen, because I find Negan to be an enthralling character. His antics keep me on the edge of my seat, wondering what crazy thing he'll do next. I like that.) But I know most people hate spoilers, so I don't post them. I just read them.
    Be safe.
  • LilacUmbreonLilacUmbreon Posts: 153 Member
    I'm eh about them.
  • gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    I hate spoilers! My best friend, on the other hand, loves them. I hate spoiling things to her, even!
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'd rather not be spoiled, but I don't hate spoilers! I think it's more because I like to see the journey to the spolier, so it doesn't ruin the show for me!

For example, if someone told me "Darth Vader is Luke Skywalker's Father" then I would be like "HOLY POOPS!", but then I'd be curious to see the development up to that, as well as the development from the spoiler onwards! ;)
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I've always been that person that doesn't care if my show gets spoiled. It doesn't bother me in the slightest and I have a habit of spoiling others shows intentionally, I can't seem to help myself!