Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there going to be a singles Bars included in these clubs?

That would be great in finding a mate for my sims.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    No unfortunately.
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    I do miss the 'find a date' on the computer like S3...hmmm devs, please?
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    You would think they would have thought of that by now. Or the online dating that was on the computer was sorta ok. I wish you could mouse over someone and even if you do not know them well it would say single.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Perhaps one of the themed nights is a singles night. :)
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    No unfortunately.

Who's to say we can't send male sims to a ladies night to meet girls? Really creepy in real life actually so I don't know if the game will let us.
    But we could send Lesbian females to meet women there.

Hopefully there's a guys night too.

e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'm making a singles club, and since club members don't have to know each other first, they can meet that way.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    No unfortunately.

Who's to say we can't send male sims to a ladies night to meet girls? Really creepy in real life actually so I don't know if the game will let us.
    But we could send Lesbian females to meet women there.

Hopefully there's a guys night too.

If it is a themed night them you know it is for that reason to find a date like speed dating. No still means no but it is a saver more you know the rules way to know you can flirt to a certain extent.
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    I'm making a singles club, and since club members don't have to know each other first, they can meet that way.

omg brilliant! Hope you don't mind me stealing your idea, err borrowing....borrowing sounds a bit more pleasant! ;)
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I wonder if we can Create Clubs with Relationships as Restrictions? Like only Single or Married Sims can join?
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Rudiarose wrote: »
    That would be great in finding a mate for my sims.

I don't think so but you should be able to create one yourself! That's what i'm going to do :p

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    I wonder if we can Create Clubs with Relationships as Restrictions? Like only Single or Married Sims can join?

Confirmed yes :)http://www.xurbansimsx.com/2015/11/the-sims-get-together-first-impressions_23.html?spref=tw
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »

Yes -- Marital Status is one of the group criteria (from the trailer on clubs). You could have a group of married couples who get together for cards and to get away from the kids once a week...or a spouse-swapping club if that's what you're into. (Now I'm tempted to do some fun stuff with the Goths, the Pancakes and a few other married couples in my game...)

Since we can be members of up to 3 clubs, I'll make family clubs consisting of family members so they can do things together. That'll especially be good as the children grow up and move out -- be easier to keep the family ties together.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)