Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Justine Keaton Updated!

Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
As the title says...

My blog, Justine Keaton, has been updated.
http://justinekeaton.blogspot.com

There will be a download link available to the Sims 3 Super Patch when it is eventually removed from EA's site; so in the mean time, it will not be available on Justine Keaton.
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
Post edited by Colton147147 on

Comments

• jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    What's the Sims 3 Super Patch?
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited November 2015
    what about replacing every NPC in Sunset Valley with Justine Keaton and call it "Justine Valley"
    a256aFi.gif
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    'Justine Keaton will be experiencing some overhauls for a couple of days.'

Is that it? Just one sentence? I am very disappointed! I was hoping for a bit more than that, a while story made up of a number of chapters and volumes, I wanted to read things I never knew, and, dare I say it, I actually wanted to see some pictures! B)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • therealsunsetvalleytherealsunsetvalley Posts: 438 Member
    edited March 2017
    'Justine Keaton will be experiencing some overhauls for a couple of days.'

Is that it? Just one sentence? I am very disappointed! I was hoping for a bit more than that, a while story made up of a number of chapters and volumes, I wanted to read things I never knew, and, dare I say it, I actually wanted to see some pictures! B)

Well in my story Justine Keaton after giving birth to son Jack...

Screenshot-45.jpg

She's got back to work soon:

Screenshot-47.jpg

Screenshot-49.jpg

... Than a week later when Jack was a bit older...

Screenshot-261.jpg

... She travelled with her husband Marty to China:

Screenshot-262.jpg

... and for outdorsy Keatons it was a lot of fun:

Screenshot-263.jpg

Screenshot-264.jpg

Screenshot-265.jpg

Screenshot-267.jpg

Screenshot-271.jpg

Screenshot-274.jpg

... and then, suddenly, they came back and continue to live a quite normal live:

Screenshot-284.jpg

Screenshot-287.jpg

... But another week later when Jack was a child:

Screenshot-7.jpg

... they decided to visit China again:

Screenshot-19.jpg

Justine got pregant there with her second child:

Screenshot-25.jpg

Screenshot-32.jpg

and gave birth...

Screenshot-64.jpg

to her second son John:

Screenshot-66.jpg

now they still continue to live normal live:

Screenshot-72.jpg

But soon reality hits Keatons as well... More "The Real Sunset Valley" stories:

http://therealsunsetvalley.blogspot.com/

• blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    I played the Keaton's once but mostly because I wanted to makeover their home.
    A bit of standard stalking reveal that the OP has not posted for one whole month yet was 'online' just more than ten mins ago... :open_mouth:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I never really had an opinion on Justine Keaton until Sims 4 forums and @Colton147147 (I think he got banned and added another 147 at the end?).
    Now my opinion about Justine is UGH, kind of like when people play a song you are impartial to, too many times, and you get sick of it. :p
  • ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    SimKeats wrote: »
    I never really had an opinion on Justine Keaton until Sims 4 forums and @Colton147147 (I think he got banned and added another 147 at the end?).
    Now my opinion about Justine is UGH, kind of like when people play a song you are impartial to, too many times, and you get sick of it. :p

@SimKeats You are right about the ban and the feeling is mutual on the topic at hand. I don't think I even thought about JK until someone resurrected this topic.
    ENolan wrote: »

@SimKeats You are right about the ban and the feeling is mutual on the topic at hand. I don't think I even thought about JK until someone resurrected this topic.

Ironically no one even thought of her until TS4 was released :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • therealsunsetvalleytherealsunsetvalley Posts: 438 Member
    edited March 2017
    ENolan wrote: »

Ironically no one even thought of her until TS4 was released :no_mouth:

Well, to be honest, she is quite important Sim in my story of Sunset Valley. First of all she is included in the photoalbum/scrapbook from Sunset Valley alongside Goths, Altos, Landgraabs, Agnes and Roomies. So actually she's one of the main characters from The Sims 3 in my eyes. Im playing all families in Sunset Valley rotational, so in season one (week one) Keatons were my fourth play (in order from this photoalbum of Sunset Valley). Alongside Cornelia, Vita and Nancy - Justine is the fourth housewife of Sunset Valley, because Tamara Donner, Emma Hatch and Blair Wainwright arent married yet :-)
    At least when you first start The Sims 3