Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Daily Stories and Legacies Index Newsfeed

Returning Stories:

@SimsesWithJake 's video-format story for Sims 3, It's Complicated, has returned from hiatus with a new episode! You can check it out in the index listing under "Once Upon a Sim's YouTube Channel"!

Random Shoutout:

Check out The Hastings Family, a Sims 3 100 Baby Challenge by @blair2396 which has several recent updates! You can find it in the index listing under "Sims 3 100 Baby Challenge: The Hastings Family"!

Check out The Life of the Majolentes, a Sims 4 story by @Sourocha that has updated today! You can find the link in the index!

Want Ads / Polls:

@dtl316 is holding an heir poll for the generation three heir in The Kaufmans, a Sims 4 Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge. If you'd like to participate, check it out here.

Milestones:

Congrats @bmit04 for reaching generation two of Midnight Sun Challenge for Sims 3! You can check it out under "Stories by Bee" in the index listing!

Congrats @jbestxoxo for reaching generation four of The Flowers Legacy for Sims 4! Be sure to check it out from the index listing!

Other News and Reminders:

Please note that the Stories and Legacies Index and Stories and Legacies Index Gateway threads are not open advertisement threads. I have subscriptions to all stories that are registered with the Stories and Legacies Index and monitor Wordpress Reader, Blogger Reading List, YouTube subscriptions, Tumblr dashboard, and forum thread notifications to make sure new stories, returning stories, completed stories, polls, want ads, features, and milestones get featured every few days. If your story is registered with the Stories and Legacies Index and you have a piece of news you really want featured, please PM me (but realize that if you post said news on your story site/thread, I should receive it through my update notifications; things that may by-pass those notifications are where this is most useful). Note that stories that have not filled out a submission form to be listed in the Stories and Legacies Index are not elgible to be featured in the Stories and Legacies Index Newsfeed.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    @NRowe : Thanks for the notification. I tend to move things into the Stories and Legacies Archive in batches so I have that marked on the external file I work off of to be moved the next time I do a batch move of items that need to be archived.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • Options
    SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    @mastressalita Well, thank you for the random shoutdown! :blush:
  • Options
    blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    @mastressalita thank you for the shoutout!
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    New Entry Form:
    Username: Simslover163
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Madness in San Myshuno
    Current site URL: https://madnessinsanmyshuno.wordpress.com/
    Sims games featured: Sims 4
    Update schedule: irregular
    Story news/discussion thread on this forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906812/madness-in-san-myshuno-a-sims-4-comedy-sitcom-series-permiere-12-08#latest
    Disclaimer: N/A
    Additional information: N/A
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?: Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Thanks @Simslover163 , your story has been added to the index!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

@CathyTea has started a new story, City Tales, an urban rotation story for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index under "Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthlogy"!

@Simslover163 has started a new story, Madness in San Myshuno, a comedy sitcom set in the world of Sims 4's City Living EP! You can find it in the index!

@Tigerblu11 has started a new story for Sims 3, Outside the Target, a sitcom following the lives of the contestants of the freshly completed Hunted or Be Hunted: High Hopes Season 2 interactive reality TV show story! You can check it out from the index at "Hunt or Be Hunted: A Sims 4 Reality Show"!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @OJenn for completing Rebuilding Worlds, a Rebuild Willow Creek Legacy Challenge for Sims 4! You can check out all ten generations at "Simthology Tumblr" in the index listing!

Random Shoutout:

Check out Keeping Up with the Joneses, a Sims 4 neighborhood rotation by @Jes2G which updated today! You can find it and many other great Sims 4 stories in the index listing under "Stories by Jes2G"!

Milestones:

Congrats @PrincessLala14 for reaching generation five of The Alphabet Alphabetacy! Be sure to check out this Sims 3 Alphabet Legacy Simblr story under "Sims by Steph" in the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

@OJenn has started a new story for Sims 4, Interlude: Springs! You can check it out under "Simthology Tumblr" in the index listing!

@Tigerblu11 has started a new story, Macbeth, A Sims 3 Revamped Story! You can check it out under "Tiger's Ocean of Sims" in the index listing!

Random Shoutout:

Check out The Grey Witches, a Sims 3 legacy story with a magical twist by @jillbg which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Goldilocks and Bears, a Sims 4 video-format story by @chealsycat which updated recently! You can find it in the index under "chealsycat's YouTube Channel"!

Milestones:

Congrats @sonale92 for reaching generation three of The De Barra Legacy! You can check out this Sims 4 legacy challenge under "Sonschi and the Sims" in the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    Thanks @mastressalita for the shoutout! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jeapos88jeapos88 Posts: 28 New Member
    Username:*jeapos8
    Website/Blog/Channel name:* Stolen Destiny
    Current site URL:*stolendestinysims3.blogspot.com/?m=1
    Sims games featured:* Sims 3
    Update schedule:* monthly/irregular
    Disclaimer: (e.g. Preferred reader age or content warnings) (optional)
    Additional information: (e.g. Story titles featured on your site, any other information) (optional)
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?:* Yes
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:* Yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:* Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.

This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
  • Options
    Thank you @jeapos88 , your story is now listed in the index!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options

New Stories:

@BabyDollAnne has started a new story for Sims 4, Griffon Knight! You can check it out in the index listed under "Babydoll Simmer"!

@jeapos88 has started a new story with a medieval twist for Sims 3, Stolen Destiny! Check it out in the index listing!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @ginnymalfoy22 for completing The Kleos Famacy! Be sure to check out this fame-filled legacy! You can find it in the index under "simsonmars Simblr"!

Congratulations @xoxJennxox for completing The Tart ISBI! Be sure to check out all ten generations of this Berry Sim-filled I'm Surrounded By Idi*ts Challenge for Sims 3 in the index listing!

Returning Stories:

@MedleyMisty 's Surreal Darkness returns with a new part! Be sure to check it out! You can find it listed in the index under "In the Valley of the Sun"!

@Tacoman763 's The Grimes Legacy for Sims 4 is back from hiatus! You can check it out from the index listing!

Random Shoutout:

Check out Fine Lines, a Sims 4 story by @xJojox which updated today! You can find it in the index!

Check out Isaacs Sisters, a Sims 4 Big Sister Challenge by @supernatural103 which updated recently! You can find the link in the index!

Check out Simsacious Magazine by @Wasting_Night which just released its December issue! You can find it in the index listing!

Features:

@AdamsEve1231 's next SimLit Celebration is out! You can check it out here! (Happy birthday, @AdamsEve1231!)

Milestones:

Congrats @Spacey72659 for reaching generation three in her My Little Pony Let's Play series! Be sure to check it out in the index under "Spacey Sims' YouTube Channel"!

Congrats @xoxJennxox for her fifth blogaversary of The Tart ISBI and The Vinsons! You can check out the announcement of this momentous occassion here! Be sure to check out these stories from the index listing!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Thank you, @mastressalita.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    moonswirlsmoonswirls Posts: 2,350 Member
    Oh god, I totally forgot to tell you! I'm just lucky you're so perceptive :3
  • Options

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @swcheppes for completing The Bachelor: Disney Villain Edition, a Bachelor Challenge for Sims 4 featuring Disney villains! Be sure to check it out in the index under "Sim-ply Awesome Stories"!

Random Shoutout:

Check out Racket-Rotter Chronicles, Part Deux, a Sims 3 story that is a sequel to the completed Racket-Rotter Chronicles featuring Twinbrook's Shark Racket and Sinbad Rotter by @rednenemon which updated today! You can find it in the index!

Milestones:

Congrats @sonale92 for reaching generation four in The De Barra Legacy for Sims 4! Be sure to check it out in the index under "Sonschi and the Sims"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    Username: xSimsForLifex
    Website/Blog/Channel name: xSimsForLifex
    Current site URL: https://simminglikeaboss.wordpress.com/
    Sims games featured: Sims 4
    Update schedule: Irregular, typically anything between 1-3 posts each week.
    Additional information (e.g. Story titles featured, secondary blog, story update thread link on this forum, etc): Sawyer Alphabetacy: forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/902749/sawyer-alphabetacy/p1
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes.
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes.
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:* No, I wish to add my works to the Index manually when I open a new story site.
  • Options
    ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Username: ilovebunnys65
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Forums.thesims.com
    Current site URL: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/902082/the-watergates-a-sims-4-drama#latest
    Sims games featured: The Sims 4
    Update schedule: Weekly
    Story news/discussion thread on this forum: (optional)
    Disclaimer: PG-13 Due to the fact that it deals with an extremely dysfunctional family who argue a lot.
    Additional information: The only story that I am working on right now is called The Watergates.
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: Yes.
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: Yes.
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index. /
  • Options
    Thank you @xSimsForLifex and @ilovebunnys65 ! Your stories have been added to the index!

@xSimsForLifex , I noticed that you post your chapters as Pages rather than Posts on Wordpress. I'd like to point out that when you do this, your updates by-pass the Wordpress Reader so anyone Following your site does not get a notification or see your updates in their Wordpress Reader when you post a new chapter. If you post your new chapters as a Post, however, then your updates will appear in your Followers Wordpress Reader. You certainly don't have to, but you may want to consider switching to putting your chapters on New Post instead of New Page in the future so Followers get those handy automatic notifications of your updates. (I know I use my Wordpress Reader like crazy!)
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2016

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to @xSimsForLifex , who is writing The Sawyer Alphabetacy for Sims 4! You can find it in the index listing under "My Simming Adventures <3"!

New Stories:

@ilovebunnys65 has started a new story, The Watergates, a Sims 4 drama! You can check it out from the index listing!

@lisabee2 has started a new series of short stories, Meanwhile, for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "lisabeesims"!

@MDianaSanders has started a new story, Archer's Adventures, a Sims 3 World Adventures story! You can check it out in the index listing under "Eternal Sunshine"!

@Rainydayz179 has started a new story, Whim Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index under "Rainy Dayz Games"!

@xoxJennxox has started a new story, A Small ISBI, a Rainbowacy/Alphabacy/ISBI hybrid for Sims 3! You can check it out from the index listing!

Returning Stories:

@mypalsim1 's Sims 3 story Cutest Lil' Jazz Singer returns from hiatus today with a new part! You can check it out from the index listing!

Random Shoutout:

Check out The De Marco Family, a Sims 3 gameplay story by @BABYxTHExLUXE which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "XYelloww"!

Check out Light the Way to Heaven, a Sims 3 legacy currently in its ninth generation by @BLAMSART which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out ~Munch Ado About Nothing~, a Sims 4 legacy by @SeaDragonSong which has had several recent updates! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Until It Breaks, a dramatic plot-driven Sims 4 story by @Julyvee94 which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing under "Julyvee's Sims Stories"!

Check out We Could Change It All, an Apocalypse Challenge for Sims 4 by @TheGeekGamez which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Milestones:

Congrats @dtl316 for reaching generation three in The Kaufmans, a Build Newcrest Legacy for Sims 4! Be sure to check it out in the index!

Congrats @misfit091376 for reaching house two in the Drifter Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out in the index listing under "Misfit's Sims"!

Congrats @ShannonSimsFan for reaching generation seven in Take Me to the Moon, a Sims 4 legacy! Check it out in the index listing under "Simdale Valley Post"!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
  • Options
    Raey0nRaey0n Posts: 203 Member
    Thank you @xSimsForLifex and @ilovebunnys65 ! Your stories have been added to the index!

@xSimsForLifex , I noticed that you post your chapters as Pages rather than Posts on Wordpress. I'd like to point out that when you do this, your updates by-pass the Wordpress Reader so anyone Following your site does not get a notification or see your updates in their Wordpress Reader when you post a new chapter. If you post your new chapters as a Post, however, then your updates will appear in your Followers Wordpress Reader. You certainly don't have to, but you may want to consider switching to putting your chapters on New Post instead of New Page in the future so Followers get those handy automatic notifications of your updates. (I know I use my Wordpress Reader like crazy!)

Ohhhh I never knew this, thanks for telling me. Originally I was posting in posts but I got quite confused. I'm gonna start another story too so I'm considering redoing my blog :)
  • Options

New Stories:

@CathyTea has started a new holiday story for Sims 4, Coming Home! You can check it out from the index listing under "Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology"!

@Weathie has started a The Drifter Challenge: House 002 Let's Play for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index listing under "Saffize's YouTube Channel"!

Completed Stories:

The season finale of Life Is by @Jellysimwich is out! You can check it out in the index listing!

@blair2396 has completed The Hastings Family, a 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 3! Unfortunately it was 9 babies short at 91 total babies due to save file corruption, but that is still amazingly good for an incredibly difficult challenge! Congrats! You can check it out in the index listing!

@MDianaSanders has completed a Christmas 2016 story for Sims 4 on her Simblr! You can check it out from the index listing under "Eternal Sunshine"!

Returning Stories:

@BLAMSART 's Idi*t+Insane+Crazy=Idanezy, an ISBI for Sims 3, has returned! You can check out this hilarious I'm Surrounded by Idi*ts Challenge that's currently in its fourth generation in the index listing!

@sweetnightingale 's As Tears Go By, a musical legacy for Sims 3 has returned! You can check it out in the index listing!

Random Shoutout:

Check out After the Wedding, a Sims 4 story currently in its third season by @Pegasus143 which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "MAKPLAYS"!

Check out The Bloomer Legacy, a Build Newcrest Legacy story for Sims 4 by @ThePlumbob currently in its ninth generation which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing under "The Plumbob"!

Check out The Danevbie Legacy, a Sims 3 legacy currently in its eighth generation by @serindeppity which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out The Fey of Life, a fantastical Sims 3 story by @RipuAncestor which updated recently! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out The Heffner Legacy, a Sims 4 Legacy Challenge by @Maladi777 currently in its fourth generation which updated today! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out The Sloane Family Legacy, a Sims 4 legacy currently in its fifth generation by @Eddie Sims which has had several recent updates! You can find it in the index listing!

Check out Travelers: A Pseudo-Sci-Fi Legacy, a Sims 3 story by @thuggishsplicer which updated yesterday! You can find it in the index listing under "Gamer's Corner"!

Polls:

@Eddie Sims is holding an heiress vote for who will take on generation six of The Sloane Legacy! If you would like to participate, please check it out here!

Other News and Reminders:

ChristmasCard2016.jpg
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • Options
    blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Hi everyone! Since I am starting a new story on my blog, I have changed the name of the site and am posting this amendment form.
    Username:* blair2396
    Website/Blog/Channel name (as listed in the index):* Sims 3 100 Baby Challenge: The Hastings Family
    Reason for amendment:*changed website url and name of blog
    Correct your entry by completing the original form below:*

Username:*blair2396
    Website/Blog/Channel name:*Blair's Sims Blog
    Current site URL:*blairssimsblog.blogspot.com
    Sims games featured:*Sims 3
    Update schedule:* irregular
    Disclaimer: (e.g. Preferred reader age or content warnings) (optional)
    Additional information: (e.g. Story titles featured on your site, any other information) (optional)
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?:* Yes
    Do you understand that story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:* Yes
    Would you like to give permission now for the maintainer of the Stories and Legacies Index to autonomously add any past or future story works you may have that have not been submitted manually to the Index?:* Yes, I give permission for any past or future stories I write to be added freely to the Index.
    This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
  • Options
    sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    Hi everyone,

I'm submitting this form to introduce my new short story series called "A Life to Live."

Username:* sweetnightingale
    Website/Blog/Channel name:* Simming With Sweetnightingale
    Current site URL:* https://sweetnightingale.com
    Sims games featured:* Sims 3
    Update schedule:* Irregular
    Disclaimer: (e.g. Preferred reader age or content warnings) (optional) Each story will contain content appropriate content warnings at the beginning whenever applicable.
    Additional information: This series will consist of random short stories featuring characters from my main stories. Featured may be main characters, supporting ones, and friends and extended family of characters. The main story that goes along with the short story will be pointed out in a beginning note. This series of short stories is called "A Life to Live."
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • Options
    @blair2396 and @sweetnightingale , your entries have been updated!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg