Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    I was going to put this off because I've been super busy with other things lately, but I have been getting this from pretty much everyone, so I guess I can't put it off. (I've had at least 15+ people baffled by this, so waiting until July just isn't an option. That said, don't expect the prettiest tutorial in the world as I whipped this out in less than 30 minutes).

Here is a tutorial on how to do Amendments (that means to submit a change to information for an entry already listed in the index).

There are no longer separate forms like there were on the forums. This a) breaks the coding on the site so the submission form can't work and therefore isn't possible to do anyway and b) in hindsite just seemed clunky to me when one form with an extra box for "new entry" or "amendment" makes for a much easier and cleaner presentation.

This information is right on the front page of the site, under the submission Guidelines. I have now put it in bold text, since it seems no one is able to find it.

tut01.jpg

Here is an example of filling out a submission form when you want to amend (change) information.

tut02.jpg

Note the area on the form where it says "Is this a new entry or are you amending a previous entry?" There is a drop-down box. You simply pick "Amendment" since that is what you are doing -- you are just making an amendment (changes) to an entry already in the index.

Fill out the form with the things that are staying the same the same, but with any changes made on the form. In my example, I changed the frequency field. My entry is "Weekly" but I've changed it to "Monthly" in this tutorial example.

Many people are super excited about the searchable subject tags that are now on stories! If you want to add them to your story, this is the field where you type those in. Check the Subject Search page to see the subject tags already available. It is always best to pick tags already in use before asking for several new tags to be made (I will make new tags depending on if I feel they have a broad use/appeal). Tags that WON'T be used are the name of your story (if someone knows the title of your story, they can type the title into the search box on the front page of the site), names of specific characters from your stories, and really specific subjects (going slightly broader on a subject topic so it can encompass a few more stories is a bit more helpful. For example, for my Cat Chronicles I am using a subject: animals tag, not subject: cats, which is far too narrow.) Good tags are any challenges that apply to your story, any genres, and specific subject topics that play heavily for your story (for example, don't pick the subject: aliens tag if an alien appears in a single chapter; if your main character is an alien, however, this is a perfect use of the subject: aliens tag!)

While subject tags aren't required for an entry, they are helpful for readers to filter content and search for stories based on genres, topics, and challenges that interest them, so adding them in a good idea!

Finally, you will find a generic "Additional Information" box. Here you can explain your changes if you need to (for example "I have moved my website to a new URL" or "I needed to change my update frequency" or "I would like to add some search tags". As you can see in my example, I've also added a short (think "Tweet-length") synopsis of my story to add to my entry. This was something not possible in the forums due to character limitations on posts, but now I can include them since the index is on Wordpress, so if you want to add one, just type one up there (again, Tweet-length, don't go out of hand!) and it will be added to your entry!

And that's it. Hit Submit, and I will get the form the same as I would any other entry. The fact it is marked as an "Amendment" tells me it is already in the index, and I need to make changes to the entry. It's that simple!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
    Please note the Stories and Legacies Index Gateway threads are not open advertisement threads. If you are looking for places to openly share a story link on the forums, check out the Writer's Hangout or Have a story blog or fan-site? threads.

If you have a link you want to submit to be listed with the Stories and Legacies Index, please check the first post of this thread to go to the Stories and Legacies Index Wordpress. The Guidelines and Submission Form can be found there. Do not post your link to this thread.

Authors registered with the Stories and Legacies Index may get highlighted in the nightly newsfeed. The purpose of the newsfeed is to encourage folks to go to the index to check out these works; please don't hotlink your story in these threads if you are featured in the newsfeed. The newsfeed states that folks can find your work listed with the index, and if they go there to get it, they may find lots of other interesting new stories to read in this massive virtual library, too. The newsfeed is not only to spread Simlit news, but also to make people more aware of all the amazing stories and resources available if they visit the Stories and Legacies Index link more often.

Thanks for understanding!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
  • JordanSimsFJordanSimsF Posts: 221 Member
    Thank you @mastressalita for your hard work in keeping us all up to date.
    Thank you @fabtiffsim for the nomination :smile:
    The Official Stories and Legacies Index Newsfeed

Please visit the Stories and Legacies Index to check out these stories and more!

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors!
    • @JaneSimmer , who is writing Nina's Story for Sims 4 at "JaneSimmer"!
    • @PaleIntrovert , who is writing The Duke Legacy for Sims 4!

Please check them out from the index story listing!

New Stories:

The following authors have started new stories!
    • @amirahqueen (amyqueen) has started The Elite for Sims 3 at "AQ Stories"!
    • @Charliimai has started Gold, a Gold Digger Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainbow Plumbobs"!
    • @lilypadmeulin has started The Newcrest Diaries for Sims 4 at "driftwoodpoet"!
    • Luna Lisa has started Anderson's Horror for Sims 4 at "Simmakerluna"!
    • @orangeplumbob has started It's All Vanilla, an I'm Surrounded by Idi*ts Challenge for Sims 4!

You can check them out from the index story listing!

Returning Stories:

The following stories have returned!
    • @hellohannah2 's Dustland Fairytale for Sims 3!
    • @mojot89 's A Swift Drift, a Drifter Challenge for Sims 4, and Operation Repopulation, a 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @Weathie 's Let's Play channel, "Saffize's YouTube Channel"! You can catch a new part of Drifter Challenge House 002 and 100 Baby Challenge Season 3 for Sims 4!

Check them out in the index story listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out the following stories which have updated recently!
    • @ajaxpost 's Living Off the Land Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Adam Slade's YouTube Channel"!
    • @MedleyMisty 's Emo Pistols for Sims 4 at "In the Valley of the Sun"!
    • @SubtleSimming 's The Bachelor for Sims 4 at "SubtleSimming's Writing Corner"!

You can find them in the index story listing!

Milestones:

Congrats @purplestarz2006 for completing Round 15 of Tranquility Creek, a Prosperity Challenge for Sims 4! You can check it out from the index story listing!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Liebster Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index-registered authors have received nominations for this award:

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the One Lovely Blog Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index-registered authors have received nominations for this award:

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Unique Blogger Award!

You can find all these works listed in the index story listing, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg

Please visit the Stories and Legacies Index to check out these stories and more!

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors!
    • @PatchouliNitt , who is writing The Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims, a rags-to-riches Homeless Challenge for Sims 3!

New Stories:

• @BgBn7510 has started The Rivas Legacy for Sims 4 at "A Sims Addict"!
    • Luna Lisa has started Love Don't Have Barriers, a gay romance for Sims 4 at "Simmakerluna"!
    • @Weathie has started a Parenthood Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Saffize's YouTube Channel"!

Returning Stories:

Random Shoutouts:

• @cattrz 's Something More for Sims 4 at "Cat's Simblr"!
    • @mypalsim1 's Don't Ask for Sims 4 at "Random Simming"!

Milestones:

Congrats Rosie for completing Part One of Soulmate and Only One Wish for Sims 4! You can check them out from the index story listing under "Rosie Sims"!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Liebster Award!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the One Lovely Blog Award!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Unique Blogger Award!

You can find all these works listed in the index story listing or archive listing, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg

New Stories:

• @CathyTea has started Through a Glass Murkly, a Murkland Starter Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @femalegamerxo has started a Legacy Challenge Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Sim Coke Lover's YouTube Channel"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @Bugsie2016 's The Burton Legacy for Sims 4 at "Bugsie2016 Stories"!
    • @Rainydayz179 's Whim Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Want Ads:

There are thirteen days left to submit for Sims Pride 2017! If you are interested, please check it out here!

Milestones:

You can find all these works listed in the index story listing, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg

New Stories:

• @femalegamerxo has started a Baby Challenge Let's Play for Sims 4 at "Sim Coke Lover's YouTube Channel"!
    • Rosie has started a short story section, Intermission, at "Rosie Sims"! Check out the first short story, Nothing Less Than Perfect!
    • @sassytxbrat has started Not So Berry, a Not So Berry Challenge for Sims 4 at "Love My Sims"!

Returning Stories:

• @AdamsEve1231 's Darkness May Dream for Sims 3 has moved to a new Simblr! You can find the new link under "Darkness May Dream" in the index story listing, be sure to update your links!
    • @Peach77 's The Cohen Legacy for Sims 3 at "Reverie in Simlish" has returned!

Random Shoutouts:

• @MeadowThayerr 's The Hayden Legacy for Sims 4 at "MeadowThayer's DreamWidth"!
    • Violincat 's Our Different Paths, a Differences in the Family Tree Legacy for Sims 3!

Polls:

@xoxJennxox 's poll for the next expansion pack to be added to A Small ISBI ended in a tie, so a tie-breaker poll is now up! If you would like to participate, please check it out here!

Milestones:

Congratualations to the following authors for reaching story milestones!
    • @Babygirl80Plyr for reaching Generation Six of Lost in Wonderland for Sims 3!
    • @orangeplumbob for reaching Generation Two of Second Chances: The Ryder Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @Ninjakitz for reaching Generation Three of The Lemon Legacy for Sims 3 at "Life's Lemons"!
    • @supernatural103 for reaching Generation Two of Isaacs-Goths for Sims 4!

sali_adbanner3.jpg

New Sign-ups:

• @Acarb90 , who is writing METRO: A San Myshuno Drama for Sims 4!
    • @Asaoyoru , who is writing Building Newcrest and Moving Mountains: A Legacy for Sims 4 at "Droplets of Stardust"!
    • @ElenaSenorita , who is writing Hate That I Love You for Sims 4!
    • @PurplishSimEater , who is writing Fitzgerald Family Fables for Sims 4!

New Stories:

• @cecerose0208 has started The Duvall Diaries: An ISBI Legacy, an I'm Surrounded by Idi*ts Perfect Genetics Legacy Challenge for Sims 4 at "CeCe Writes"!
    • @ninaumi has started Good Ol' Goodwins, a Rosebud Challenge for Sims 4 at "Tales of My Sims"!
    • Rosie has started Breaking Tradition for Sims 3 at "Rosie Sims"!
    • @Spacey72659 has started a new Let's Play series based on the Seanan McGuire Book "Every Heart a Doorway", Where Dreams Reside for Sims 4 at "Spacey Sims' YouTube Channel"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @Persefona7111 's Parentcy Challenge: Moore Family for Sims 4!
    • San Myshuno Dreamin 's Sims of San Myshuno for Sims 2!
    • @swcheppes 's Super Dating for Sims 4 at "Sim-ply Awesome Stories"!

Milestones:

Congratulations @BLAMSART on the four year blogaversary of Light the Way to Heaven, a Sims 3 story currently in its Ninth Generation! You can check out the anniversary post here!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index-registered authors for receiving nominations for the Stellar Storyteller Award!

sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • ElenaSenoritaElenaSenorita Posts: 67 Member
    @mastressalita Thank you so much for the shout out! Appreciate it a lot! :)
    IC33G4a.jpg

New Sign-ups:

• @allysimbuilds , who is writing The Labeikovsky Legacy for Sims 4 at "Allysim Builds"!
    • @Ny275 , who is writing Build Newcrest and The Castillo Family Legacy for Sims 4 at "Legacies of Ny"!
    • @winterbaby20 , who is writing The Graves Legacy for Sims 3!

New Stories:

• @chealsycat has started Vampires vs. Bears: A Parenthood Reality Show Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "chealsycat's YouTube Channel"!
    • @Jellysimwich has started Let's Play the Worth(less) Family Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Jellysimwich's YouTube Channel"!
    • @lilypadmeulin has started Green as Spring for Sims 4!
    • @mirta000 has started a Family Man Challenge Let's Play series for Sims 3 at "mirta000's YouTube Channel"!
    • @Nancy01905 has started Robin Watts 100 Baby Challenge, a Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Nancy01905's YouTube Channel"!
    • @Simslover163 has started The Pen Pal Project for Sims 4 at "Madness in San Myshuno"! To learn more about the Pen Pal Project, check here!
    • @Spacey72659 has started Hope's Peak, a Danganronpa-based Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Spacey Sims' YouTube Channel"!
    • @VIRTUALEE has started a Hired Help Challenge Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Virtualee's YouTube Channel"!

Returning Stories:

• @mojot89 's A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy for Sims 4!

Random Shoutouts:

• @Darra84 's Let's Play the Sims 4 City Living Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Daalia's YouTube Channel"!
    • @Mareviola 's 100 Baby Challenge - Toddlers Edition for Sims 4, which is currently at 92 babies!
    • @peatock 's The Velasco Legacy for Sims 4!

Milestones:

sali_adbanner3.jpg

New Stories:

• @CathyTea has started Septemus, My Son, an Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "Cathy Tea's Simlit Anthology"!
    • @Rainydayz179 has started an Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations @Mareviola for completing Castillo Family: A 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4 at "100 Baby Challenge - Toddlers Edition"!

Random Shoutouts:

• olivespecter 's The Aldmist Build-A-City Challenge for Sims 2 at "Aldmist: A BACC"!
    • @Piazzagirl1015 's I'm Every Woman, a Going Solo Iron Woman Challenge for Sims 4 at "Simply Solo Sims"!
    • @superkyle221 's The Keen Legacy for Sims 4!

Want Ads:

Tomorrow is the last day to get submissions in for Sims Pride! If you are interested in participating, please go here for information and submission forms! Submissions close tomorrow, Friday, June 23rd, at midnight Mountain Daylight Time!

Milestones:

• @chealsycat on the one year blogaversary of Goldilocks and Bears for Sims 4! Check it out here!
    • @Daijahv on the fifth blogaversary of After Midnight and the fourth blogaversary of Cold Blooded for Sims 3! Check out the announcements here and here!
    • GayBachelor for reaching Generation Six of The Boedell Legacy for Sims 4!

Other News:

@Sonschi 's The Valentine Legacy, a Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge for Sims 4 has moved to a new link! Make sure to check it out in the index story listing and update your bookmarks/subscriptions!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member

Username: @SoulGal7
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Stories From The Soul
    Current site URL: https://wordpress.com/post/soulgal7.wordpress.com/4
    Sims games featured: Sims 4
    Update schedule: Irregular
    Stories featured: Movin' On Up https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/06/24/chapter-1-1-bright-lights-in-the-big-city/
    Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?:* Yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?:* Yes

This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.

I hope I have done this correctly. Thank you :)
    @SoulGal7 : Have you read the first post of this thread? The Stories and Legacies Index has not been on these forums since the forum update last May which removed a "general" Stories and Legacies section of the forum to have only "game-specific" sections. There are no submission forms provided here, and no listing of stories here any longer. You need to go to the link provided in the opening post to its new location (now on Wordpress) to submit your site to the Stories and Legacies Index.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg

New Sign-ups:

• @SoulGal7 , who is writing Movin' On Up Challenge and Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "Stories from the Soul"!

New Stories:

• @Aeriexo11 has started The Sims: A History for Sims 4 at "Mon Cherie Sims"!
    • @cecerose0208 has started Royal Swann, a Restaurant Challenge for Sims 4 at "CeCe Writes"!
    • @lanlyn has started a Bridgeport for Sims 3 at "Simlish Fair"!
    • @PatchouliNitt has started The Kidnapping of Piper Lawrence, a Survive This Kidnapped Challenge for Sims 3 at "The Chronicles of Patchouli's Sims"!
    • @Rainydayz179 has started Apartment Switch Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    • @thuggishsplicer has started Sunset Valley for Sims 3 at "Gamer's Corner"!

Returning Stories:

• @SilentWolf101 's Heartbeats, an I'm a Lover Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @WolfLady74 's 50 Foals Challenge: Jason and Salsa Dancer for Sims 3!

Random Shoutouts:

• @AdamsEve1231 's From Riverview, With Love for Sims 3 at "Livin' a Simmin' Life"!
    • @alwaysimmingg 's The Day Legacy: An I'm a Lover Challenge for Sims 4 at "AlwaySimming"!
    • @Charliimai 's Gold, a Gold Digger Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainbow Plumbob"!
    • @TheoriesOfHappiness 's Blood Brothers for Sims 4 at "Cornucopia of Simlit"!

Milestones:

• @ajaxpost for reaching Generation Four of The Slade Dynasty Chronicles for Sims 3 at "Adam Slade's YouTube Channel"!
    • @Cement on the one year anniversary of White Lies and Half Truths for Sims 4 at "Just Another Willow Creek"! You can check out the one year anniversary post here!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Thanks for the shout-out.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @mastressalita -thank you so much for the warm welcome!
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Hey, thanks for tag!
    My sim stories will be less epic from now on. I just hope I can keep them up.
  • CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    Thanks for the shout-out @mastressalita and for everything else you do in keeping up the index.
    super_librarian_postcard-r68bd0d19b4f84feaa4e7eee04a0cd8b3_vgbaq_8byvr_512.jpg
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

New Sign-ups:

• @SamelaRita , who is writing The Newton-Brown Renovacy and The McPhail Renovacy for Sims 3 at "Samela's Stories", in addition to several completed Sims 3 stories and works being ported from the forums!

New Stories:

• @allysimbuilds has started Alienated, an Alien Adoption Challenge for Sism 4 at "Allysim Builds"!
    • @Charliimai has started Sapphire and Amber, an Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "Letters from My Simself"!
    • @peatock has started Iron Copper Silver, an Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "The Velasco Legacy"!
    • @Rainydayz179 has started Alien Adoption Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    • @Weathie has started Sibling Rivalry, a Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Saffize's YouTube Channel"!
    • @xGravityGirl has started The Lovett Legacy for Sims 4 at "GravityGirl's Sims 4 Blog"!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations to the following authors for completing stories!
    • @ginnymalfoy22 for completing the Let's Play the Sims 4 Vampires Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Anneliese MB's YouTube Channel"!
    • @LadyLobster for completing Fangs for the Memories for Sims!

Please make sure to check them out from the index story listing!

Random Shoutouts:

• Nicole 's Twisted Hearts for Sims 4 at "pixeltrashcan"!
    • @pronterus 's Undead with Benefits for Sims 4!
    • @sassytxbrat 's Potter Legacy for Sims 4 at "Love My Sims"!
    • @winterbaby20 's The Graves Legacy for Sims 3!

Polls:

@Bugsie2016 is holding a Generation 2 YA poll for The Burton Legacy for Sims 4 at "Bugsie2016 Stories"! If you'd like to participate, check it out here!

Milestones:

• @kittycatcali for reaching Generation Eight of Lost Legacy for Sims 3!
    • @Rainydayz179 for reaching Generation Five of Whim Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Other News and Reminders:

Come check out the new banner image for July kindly provided by @Sonschi , author of Sonschi and the Sims and The Valentine Legacy!

If you'd like to submit a banner image to be displayed at the Stories and Legacies Index, please check out the Info page under Banner Art for information on how to make a submission. All submissions get featured in a rotation with a new image featured each month, and credit is given with your name and website link featured in the footer of the index for the month your banner is on display. If you are feeling creative, the Stories and Legacies Index would love to have your Sims book/library-related art on display in the banner in a future month, so please don't hesitate to submit one!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • SamelaRitaSamelaRita Posts: 1,007 Member
    Thank you for the welcome! And for inspiring me to start getting all my stories collected in one place (hooray for librarians!). I've been meaning to do this for ages...

New Sign-ups:

• @MyInnerSim , who is writing Room Challenge for Sims 4 at "My Inner Sim"!

New Stories:

• @CathyTea has started Reading Margaret for Sims 4 at "Cathy Tea's Simlit Anthology"!
    • @SamelaRita has started The Castle Family Renovacy for Sims 3 at "Samela's Stories"!

Returning Stories:

• @BABYxTHExLUXE 's Keith Justice, a Family Man Challenge for Sims 3 at "XYelloww"!
    • @mojot89 's The Glassbolt Archives, an Apocalypse Challenge for Sims 4!

Random Shoutouts:

• @Jes2G 's Delicious Dishes and Dreams for Sims 4 at "Stories by Jes2G"!
    • Neriana 's Sims 2 Widespot for Sims 2 at "Neriana's Sims Stuff"!
    • @stargirl81 's The Cruz Family, a Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3!

Want Ads / Polls:

Voting is open for the June short stories at the Monthly Simlits Short Story Challenge thread! Check out all the entries here and place your votes here if interested. Voting is open until July 7th, midnight Central time.

Interested in joining in for July? Check out the new theme here!

Milestones:

You can find this work listed in the index story listing, so please go give it look!

Other News and Reminders:

Please be aware that for Simlit authors using Photobucket as the image storage for their stories, that Photobucket now no longer allows third-party image linking to photos without paying for a gold-tier account, which costs $39.99 a month or $399.00 a year. This change to the Terms of Service came suddenly and without warning, the price for hosting is unreasonable, and this has left many authors that used Photobucket with broken image links in their stories. Now may be a transition period for many stories as authors may be struggling to recover image data, find new hosting, and repair hundreds (or thousands as the case may be) links, so please give your support and love to authors affected by this.

If you are an author affected by the Photobucket TOS change and you do not plan on repairing your story images/reviving your story and your story is listed with the Stories and Legacies Index, please let me know at your earliest convenience so I can update the listing. Thanks!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg

New Sign-ups:

• Nichole1011 , who is writing Build Newcrest: The Eastman's, a Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge for Sims 4!
    • wafflekit , who is producing Simprovising, a Do It As You Go Challenge Let's Play series for Sims 3!

New Stories:

• @allysimbuilds has started Yamamoto Tiny Living Challenge, a Tiny Living Challenge for Sims 4 at "Allysim Builds"!
    • @BABYxTHExLUXE has started Asylum Times Two, an Asylum Challenge for Sims 3 at "XYelloww"!
    • @Cade83 has started Summertime Haze for Sims 4 at "The Sims of Stories"!
    • GayBachelor has started The Lighthouse for Sims 4 at "The Gay Bachelor"!
    • @thuggishsplicer has started Starlight Shores for Sims 3 at "Gamer's Corner"!

Returning Stories:

• @djebay2 's Harlow Legacy for Sims 4 at "Eluluy"!
    • @roseinblack69 's Blessing Moon Tribe, an Amazon Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @serindeppity 's Camp Wildberry for Sims 3!
    • @TadOlson 's Deery Meadows for Sims 3 at "TADOLSON'S HOMEPAGE"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @amirahqueen 's The Elite for Sims 3 at "AQ Stories"!
    • @ElenaSenorita 's Hate That I Love You for Sims 4!
    • Flamingfox112 's The Bellerose Legacy for Sims 4 at "SimsKitteh"!
    • @Kairi_Hitomi 's Snow: Tale of the Ancient Ones, a machinima series for Sims 4 at "SiMs Stories"!
    • @PrincessSimcess 's Beauty and the Beast for Sims 4!
    • Michelle 's Unbridled for Sims 3!
    • @Ny275 's Build Newcrest, a Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge for Sims 4 at "Legacies of Ny"!
    • @stargirl18 's The Rose ISBI, an I'm Surrounded by Idi*ts Challenge for Sims 3!
    • @supernatural103 's Isaacs-Goths, an ISBI-style spin-off for Sims 4!

Polls:

It's time to vote for the suitors in @lisabee2 's Rose White: Search for a King! If you would like to participate, please check it out here!

Milestones:

• Zephyr for completing Chapter 0 of Starless Sky for Sims 4 at "The Zephyr Galaxy"!

You can find this work listed in the index story listing, so please go give it a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • amheideckamheideck Posts: 23 Member
    https://sims4legacyandchallenges.wordpress.com/

Check out mine!! A Disney Bachelor Challenge turned Legacy! Much love!
    Please read the first page of this thread. This is not an open advertisement thread. If you would like to register your story with the Stories and Legacies Index, then you need to go to the link listed on the opening post. There is a form there to submit your site to be listed into the index listing.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    edited July 2017

New Sign-ups:

New Stories:

• @ginnymalfoy22 has started Popham Park, a Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Anneliese MB's YouTube Channel"!

Returning Stories:

• @Munterbacon 's sci-fi story Ironbound for Sims 4 at "munterbaconsims"!
    • @pandabear1836 's The Wilde Legacy for Sims 3!
    • @TheNay83 's Bump Buddies 3 for Sims 3 at "Montigo Universe"!
    • @Tigerblu11 's Outside the Target for Sims 3 at "Hunt or Be Hunted"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @Meggles 's Suzu Clan for Sims 4 at "MeggSims"!
    • @Marialein 's Angel in the Darkness, an Ambrosia Challenge for Sims 4, and Tribe Naheli, an Amazon Challenge for Sims 4, which just recently has moved to a new home on Wordpress!
    • Rosie 's Soulmate for Sims 4 at "Rosie Sims"!
    • Treason-and-Plot 's Five Years Later for Sims 3 at "Treason and Plot's Sims"!

Milestones:

Congratulations to the following authors for reaching story milestones!

You can find this work listed in the index story listing, so please go give it look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg