Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

#TeamRisky, A Modeling Crew For Sims *CHALLENGE 2 OUT NOW!!!*

ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
Please bookmark this page so you will be notified of any updates! Also, message me or @ENolan if you have any questions!

2m7uur5.png

Do you have what it takes to join Team Risky? If you think so, let me tell you what we're all about! Team Risky is a group that aims to surprise, and shock people with creativity. Our motto is, "How risque can we get?" Now we aren't nasty and distasteful, we're classy and graceful. Team Risky's sims show a lot of skin, but find a way to cover it up in the most clever way.

Team Risky is a fresh, new, and creative modeling crew for sims!

howrisqueunveiled_by_rvu-d99l551.jpg

Here is one of @ENolan's photos with a very fabulous sim. Although it's obvious that the sim is showing a lot of skin, it's shown as a silhouette, and that's what I call clever!

Full Unveiling:

howrisqueka2_by_rvu-d97f3ct.jpg

Good editing skills, @ENolan! I don't know how to make silhouettes, I'd love to learn.

dvsn89.jpg

This is also a very risky sim, but she is covered up too. I think of her as a tribal type sim.

Team Risky isn't just about showing skin, it's about the element of surprise! Show off your risky sims here, and if you'd like to join the crew, I'll put you on the list! We'll also have contests held by one of the leaders each week to see who can be the riskiest!

I am a writer, and if this group goes anywhere, I'd like to write a story using all you guys' sims, about the rise of #TeamRisky!

Please spread the word to other simmers who like modeling their sims!

Leaders: @ilovebunnys65, @ENolan

Leaders' Sims:

mv43tl.png

Jaime and Grace Matthews (@ilovebunnys65)

Members: @ilovebunnys65, @Enolan, @MaggiSimmer

Sims of Team Risky:

Stella Donner/@MaggiSimmer

2nsx55s.png

Jessica Rhodes/@Mightydan

9DgGJq8.png

Jasmine Waters/@huskylove210

LTTiwNb.jpg

Janneta Lorrette/@picklesthecat114

UmoKwdA.png

Lillian York/@Nataria

22906215909_ef04136011_c.jpg

Amina Craft/@bobskellington

23173656656_8909c8cefd_o.png

Capri Castello/@Corenren

2nk2jw4.jpg

Rosie Moore/@psykt

tumblr_nyy91spSEY1uz57gao2_540.png

Synyen Ooh/@Alexis3142

AhB24CJ.png

Featured Photos:

2rmpnir.png

28mpd2d.png

You go, Stella! #teamrisky

Weekly Contests: (not any yet!)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rules

You can only have one sim in Team Risky. Depending on the amount of people who join, @ENolan and I will have way too many sims to keep track of!

Be respectful, interesting, sweet, kind, and youthful.

No drama please!

Please don't spam this thread. Unless you're talking about the canned spam (see what I did there). If you have something you want us to see, just mention me, or @ENolan.

Ex: Hey, @ilovebunnys65 look at my sim!

No teasing/flaming, you'll get jailed or banned if you choose to do so.

no-flaming.gif

Be yourself!

Have a great day!

dont-let-anyone-ever-dull-your-sparkle.jpg
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Application Form:

Username:

Yes or No Questions:

(put a x in the box if yes, if no, put a no next to the box.)

Is your sim a teen? [ ]

Is your sim a male? [ ]

Is your sim a female? [ ]

Is your sim a young adult? [ ]

Is your sim an adult? [ ]

Are you into sim modeling? [ ]

Do you use photoshop (it's definitely not required to edit your images, because I don't have photoshop)? [ ]

Are you an advanced photo editor? If so, would you mind sharing your tips with the rest of members? [ ]

Are you willing to upload your sim to the gallery under the hashtag #teamrisky so we can use your sim to make a banner for the group? [ ] (in order for your sim to be included in the banner, you have to upload your sim under the hashtag #teamrisky)

What are your sim's traits:

Sim Bio:

Sim's Name:

Photo of Sim:

(To submit the application form, paste the following in the comment box, and post it)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Post edited by ilovebunnys65 on

Comments

• Options
    ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Nice to see the thread up and running, @ilovebunnys65, but did you happen to click the image? I linked it to the full unveiling.
  • Options
    MaggiSimmerMaggiSimmer Posts: 1,314 Member
    I love this!
    How can I apply a sim? :D
    1ph6o6.gif

Check out The Sims 4 High Fashion Showcase, a custom content based magazine about the Sims!

The Sims 4 Tally to the Top!

Or check out my beauty blog, Infinite Beauty!
  • Options
    @MaggiSimmer I sent you a message with all the info. Sorry for late reply, I couldn't sign into the forums last night!
  • Options
    @ENolan Yes I did click on the image. I added it to the post now. And thank you.
  • Options
    Username: MaggiSimmer

Yes or No Questions:

Is your sim a teen? [ ] no

Is your sim a male? [ ] no

Is your sim a female? [x]

Is your sim a young adult? [x]

Is your sim an adult? [ ] no

Are you into sim modeling? [x]

Do you use photoshop (it's definitely not required to edit your images, because I don't have photoshop)? [x] I use Gimp2.

Are you an advanced photo editor? If so, would you mind sharing your tips with the rest of members? [ ] It really depends on what you mean by advanced. I'm skilled, but not very professional.

Are you willing to upload your sim to the gallery under the hashtag #teamrisky so we can use your sim to make a banner for the group? [x] (in order for your sim to be included in the banner, you have to upload your sim under the hashtag #teamrisky)

What are your sim's traits: Romantic, creative, outgoing.

Sim Bio: Stella has lived a dangerous life of ups and downs. She's always been spontaneous and a little flirt, and you'll never see her not showing some skin. She believes both girls and boys should be as hardcore and risky as they want without being considered dirty.
    Stella has been a model since she was fifteen--she is twenty two now-- and has a passion for modeling. She is stunning on the runway and killer in a photo shoot, shirt on or off ;)

Sim's Name: Stella Donner

Photo of Sim:
    2rmpnir.png
    2qk1jk5.png
    1ph6o6.gif

Check out The Sims 4 High Fashion Showcase, a custom content based magazine about the Sims!

• Options
    @MaggiSimmer Gorgeous! I love it. Stella is beautiful. Now I need to make a banner, and do some advertising!

• Options
    @MaggiSimmer Gorgeous! I love it. Stella is beautiful. Now I need to make a banner, and do some advertising!

Feel free to make a post about it on Teen Cover-Girl :)
    1ph6o6.gif

• Options

Feel free to make a post about it on Teen Cover-Girl :)

Okay, I will. Thanks!
  • Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    I will join! I will get my entry form up later today :)
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Here you go bunny! #TeamRisky

Username: Mightydan

Yes or No Questions:

Is your sim a teen? [x]

Is your sim a male? [ ] no

Is your sim a young adult? [ ] no

Is your sim an adult? [ ] no

Do you use photoshop (it's definitely not required to edit your images, because I don't have photoshop)? [x]

Are you an advanced photo editor? If so, would you mind sharing your tips with the rest of members? [ ] I have no idea what I'm doing.

Are you willing to upload your sim to the gallery under the hashtag #teamrisky so we can use your sim to make a banner for the group? [x] (in order for your sim to be included in the banner, you have to upload your sim under the hashtag #teamrisky)

What are your sim's traits: Outgoing, romantic

Sim Bio:

Sim's Name: Jessica Rhodes

Photo of Sim: The Queen of Willow Creek High is considered to be the most attractive girl at her school. Many have tried to get her attention but Jessica knows that she's way out of their league. Her narcissistic nature have given her the reputation of being stuck-up, but the queen doesn't care what her classmates think as long as they follow her orders. Jessica may seem like your typical mean girl, but in reality she's only waiting for the right sim to warm her frozen heart.

9DgGJq8.png
  • Options
    @mightydan Thank you for your entry! :)
  • Options
    BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    I would love to join you <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    @bobskellington Sure. Just fill out the application and create a sim!
  • Options
    huskylove210huskylove210 Posts: 447 Member
    I would love to enter one of my most beautiful sim I have ever made! lemme just fill out the form, BRB XD I also need to get some new CC. This sounds so fun!!
    anigif_enhanced-23112-1413395667-10.gif

• Options
    huskylove210huskylove210 Posts: 447 Member
    Username: huskylove210

Yes or No Questions:

Is your sim a teen? [ ]

Is your sim a male? [ ]

Is your sim a female? [x ]

Is your sim a young adult? [x ]

Are you into sim modeling? [x ]

Do you use photoshop (it's definitely not required to edit your images, because I don't have photoshop)? [i use Microsoft paint sometimes XD ]

Are you an advanced photo editor? If so, would you mind sharing your tips with the rest of members? [ ]

What are your sim's traits: Neat, Cheerful, Romantic

Sim Bio: Jasmine has always had self confidence issues. But she wants to prove to people that no matter what you look like, you ARE gorgeous!!

Sim's Name: Jasmine Waters

Photo of Sim:
    LTTiwNb.jpg
    QCbemNR.jpg
    anigif_enhanced-23112-1413395667-10.gif

• Options
    picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    edited November 2015
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Application Form:

Username: Picklesthecat114

Yes or No Questions:

Is your sim a teen? [ ]

Is your sim a male? [ ]

Do you use photoshop (it's definitely not required to edit your images, because I don't have photoshop)? [ ]

Sim Bio: She's not got one yet; I'll come up with one soon.

Sim's Name: Janneta Lorrette

UmoKwdA.png
    rn3lTCI.png
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Options
    Stella just wanted to share her recent runway look with Calvin Klein :) Not part of a challenge or anything, just simply out of boredom and fun CC <3

28mpd2d.png
    1ph6o6.gif

• Options
    Application Form:

Username: @BobSkellington

Yes or No Questions:

Is your sim a teen? [x]

Is your sim a male? [ ]

Is your sim a young adult? [ ]

(I have uploaded her onto the gallery, but you have to have CC enabled in-order to find her).

* Snob
    * * Jealous
    * ~

Sim Bio:
    ~

Sim's Name: Amina Craft

Photo of Sim:

23173656656_8909c8cefd_o.pngTeamRisky by Gerald Greyvenstein, on Flickr
    sox3c8.jpg
  • Options
    SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member
    Ohhhh! I have the perfect sim! I'd love to join if you'll have me :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    @spookshow Cool! Please join.
  • Options
    NatariaNataria Posts: 587 Member
    I think.. i would like to join this..
    Origin name: Beatrix85
  • Options
    @nataria Go ahead and join please.
  • Options
    NatariaNataria Posts: 587 Member
    Application Form:

Username: @Nataria

Yes or No Questions:

Is your sim a teen? []

Is your sim a male? [ ]

Are you into sim modeling? [x] starting too!

Do you use photoshop (it's definitely not required to edit your images, because I don't have photoshop)? [x ] starting too

* Insane
    * Snob
    * Hates Children

Sim Bio: Lillian was the only child to Mr and Mrs York, she came from a line of old money in New York. The epitome of a spoilt brat, hand fed with a silver spoon receiving everything she could possibly want without working hard for it. She is narcissistic to the core and would rather spend every last cent of the latest out there fashion, then children who would ruin her precious clothing.
    ~

Sim's Name: Lillian York

Photo of Sim:
    23248036016_72231ab4a3_c.jpg
    Origin name: Beatrix85
  • Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    Username: Corenren

Yes or No Questions:

Is your sim a teen?

Is your sim a male?

Is your sim a female? [ X ]

Is your sim a young adult? [ X ]

Are you into sim modeling? [ X ]

Do you use photoshop (it's definitely not required to edit your images, because I don't have photoshop)? [ X ] I use a program like it

Are you an advanced photo editor? If so, would you mind sharing your tips with the rest of members? [ X ]

Are you willing to upload your sim to the gallery under the hashtag #teamrisky so we can use your sim to make a banner for the group? [ X ]

What are your sim's traits: Romantic, Active, Outgoing

Sim Bio: Capri has never been one to conform to "the man's" rules. She has always lived a risky life on the edge. Orphaned at birth, Capri has always found family in all of her friends. She loves throwing and attending all the best parties. It was at one of these parties where she was offered an opportunity that would change her life forever. A few photo shoots later and she was well on her way to becoming a model.

Sim's Name: Capri Castello

Photo of Sim:
    2nk2jw4.jpg
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    Nataria wrote: »
    Application Form:

Username: @Nataria

Yes or No Questions:

Is your sim a teen? []

Is your sim a male? [ ]

Are you into sim modeling? [x] starting too!

Do you use photoshop (it's definitely not required to edit your images, because I don't have photoshop)? [x ] starting too

* Insane
    * Snob
    * Hates Children

Sim Bio: Lillian was the only child to Mr and Mrs York, she came from a line of old money in New York. The epitome of a spoilt brat, hand fed with a silver spoon receiving everything she could possibly want without working hard for it. She is narcissistic to the core and would rather spend every last cent of the latest out there fashion, then children who would ruin her precious clothing.
    ~

Sim's Name: Lillian York

Photo of Sim:
    23248036016_72231ab4a3_c.jpg

Love her <3
    sox3c8.jpg