Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion Packs Order "Your Way"

I was wondering what expansion packs You would like to have in an order , Like which expansion pack has more priority than the other OR what You should have in Your game first in order to enjoy the next expansion pack better.

For me it goes like this :

1.Get Together
2.Pets
3.Generations
4.Seasons
5.Back To School "Kids & Preteens will have an active school day gameplay"
6.Late Night "Nightlife"
7.Supernatural
8.Superstar "Showtime, Celebrity themed expansion"
9.Universitylife
10.Reality Star " Become a famous model Or a star of Your own reality show , a famous stylist Or a professional movie maker "

That's all I can think of right now , I put the expansions in an order according to what I would like to see first .
I would love to see all of them equally , but I think some expansions should be released first in order to enjoy the next one better .

What is Your list ? , I would love to see it
Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited November 2015
    For me it's :
    • Generations
    • Seasons
    • I don't care

Edit: Just remembered I'd actually like a "Hobbies" pack, it doesn't need to be an ep though, game pack is fine.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    1. Zombie apocalypse/ rebuild
    2. Superheros
    3. Supernatural ;)

This will most likely not happen but I would like it to :smiley:
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    1. Futuristic Cyberpunk Dystopia (what? A girl can dream can't she? :D)
    2. Generations (done properly, I want to see ZERO content for YA / A sims unless it contributes further gameplay options to children, teens and elders, I'm getting so sick of every other generation mostly being overlooked)
    3. Supernatural
    4. Anything else :)
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    1.Get Together
    2. University
    3. Metropolis
    4. Seasons
    5. ...

"[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited November 2015
    Get Together
    Generations (mostly for people who aren't me)
    Seasons
    Something With Apartments
    Superheroes
    Farming!
    Something We Haven't Even Imagined Yet
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Ponder the SimPonder the Sim Posts: 3,054 Member
    My top 3 right now are:

Music / band / singer EP
    Features would include things like
    new instruments,
    being to jam with other sims.
    Setting up and being able to perform a set list of songs chosen by the player.
    New item - stage, where non-performers would stay off of.
    New careers for musicians like singer and songwriter with new branches, like rock or country for guitar, etc.
    Being able to make bands and write songs together.
    Be booked by the local bars and lounges and be paid according to how well you do.

Farming EP

Farm animals
    crops
    farmers markets
    tractors and other machinery
    horse riding
    etc

University type EP
    Self explanatory
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Generations
    Pets
    Seasons

After that I'm open to "most" ideas.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    1. Get Together
    2. Seasons
    3. School/University
  • Options
    pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    edited November 2015
    Pets
    Seasons
    Animals of all kinds....farm.....zoo
    Beaches, even as a new vacation spot like Outdoor Retreat.
    Something new and different, we have enough party stuff.
  • Options
    Something We Haven't Even Imagined Yet
    This lady knows whats up.
  • Options
    katoregamakatoregama Posts: 1,129 Member
    edited November 2015
    Knowing Get to Work and Get Together are givens at this point...

- Holiday Stuff Pack
    - Superhero Game Pack
    - Kids/School Stuff Pack
    - "Under the Weather" Expansion Pack (Includes seasonal changes and weather events with festival lots.)
    - Asian Furniture Stuff Pack
    - Babies & Toddlers Game Pack
    - Teenager Stuff Pack
    - "Get Out of Town" Expansion Pack (Includes vacation destinations, resorts, and improved tombs.)
    - Cyberpunk Stuff Pack
    - Dogs and Cats Game Pack (Which will later arch into other small-animals packs)
    - Western Style Stuff Pack
    - Get to School Expansion Pack (Includes playable classes for children, and University for Young Adults.)
    - World Style Stuff Pack (African, French, and maybe Russian Items)
    - Imagination Game Pack (Lets you have interactive dreams and imaginary friends.)
    - Small Animals Stuff Pack (Pet Cage interactable object with swappable pets but similar interactions.)
    - Get Paranormal Expansion Pack (Adds in all the Witches, Vampires, and Werewolves, and Ghost Hunter Career.)
    - Film School Stuff Pack (Movie Items)
    - Zombie Apocalypse Game Pack
    - Modern Living Stuff Pack
    - Get Famous Expansion Pack (Performance careers, and Celebrity System.)
    - Country Couture Stuff Pack
    - Outer Space Game Pack
    - Career Themed Stuff Pack
    - Get Political (Town-building tools, and Mayor career.)

And of course my dream stuff packs that will likely never happen:
    - Youkai themed Stuff Pack
    - Anime Style themed Stuff Pack (I can't be the only one who wants ridiculous hair and giant swords.)
    - Psychiatrist themed Stuff Pack
    - Video Game themed Stuff Pack
    - Theme Park Stuff Pack
    Kato, Kato, rhymes with tomato.
    Players: Check out my Sims 4 Room Challenge.
    Devs & Players: Check out my Archaeology Career Idea
  • Options
    @katoregama I love all your ideas! :)
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited November 2015
    I'm basing this list off of one of the more recent TS4 EP surveys posted.
    • Generations
    • Back To School
    • University
    • Pets
    • Metropolis
    • Vacations
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited November 2015
    I was wondering what expansion packs You would like to have in an order , Like which expansion pack has more priority than the other OR what You should have in Your game first in order to enjoy the next expansion pack better.

1.Get Together
    2.Pets
    3.Generations
    4.Seasons
    5.Back To School "Kids & Preteens will have an active school day gameplay"
    6.Late Night "Nightlife"
    7.Supernatural
    8.Superstar "Showtime, Celebrity themed expansion"
    9.Universitylife
    10.Reality Star " Become a famous model Or a star of Your own reality show , a famous stylist Or a professional movie maker "

That's all I can think of right now , I put the expansions in an order according to what I would like to see first .
    I would love to see all of them equally , but I think some expansions should be released first in order to enjoy the next one better .

What is Your list ? , I would love to see it

To me:

1- Generation: First this one because the game needs to complete and flesh out all the life stages and I want this to be released ASAP so that the new life stages wont miss more stuff from upcoming packs. The missing life stages already missed a lot.

2- Seasons: This is an important part of any game released today. It is one of the features every game should have. Seasons will add more life to TS4 worlds. Please give us natural disasters this time and make it optional from game options.

3- Pets/ Farming Life: No more cats and dogs only. We had those in 3 EPs from the past. Gives us these as a part of farming life with all the live stocks.

4- Reality Star: or more specifically everything that relates to having movie theater, box office, paparazzi, critics, becoming actor, producer or a director.

5- Medieval or Apocalyptic Pack: with the option to close world traveling individually from the options.

My comments on the pack you mentioned:
    - Get Together: I would have been jumping in joy for this EP if it had to offer more. I think apartments added to this EP would have made a big difference in how players are looking at this EP. So far the only two things I am liking are the world and the clubs.

- Back To School: After how Get To Work was done I am totally not keen in packs like that. Having this pack will only make problems. Why? like the active careers you need to follow your sim and neglect all the other family members. If the household has 4 kids are you going to follow everyone everyday? the game will get so linear.

- Late Night: I don't think it makes sense in having a late night in this game. The features of late night EP should be spread over different EPs. We already have many things that Late Night offered.

- Supernatural: Would be cool to have them provided they add 2 options:
    1- To be able to disable every life state individually for the whole game (all worlds) so if I don't want to have a life state I just can disable it and prevent the game from generating it.
    2- To be able to specify the life states the player can allow per world
    For example I might love to have in Willow Creek vampires so I enable them for Willow Creek and disable them for all the other worlds. Means Vampires cannot travel out of Willow Creek to other worlds. If I want to have a post apocalyptic world I might enable Zombies for Oasis Springs and disabling them for all the other worlds so that world will be mainly my post apocalyptic world.

I don't like to have all supernaturals spreading all over the world. It kills my game and my love for realism. It spoils my stories too.

- University Life: I love to have university but when university is added all the past jobs and future jobs should be changed. Every job should be made to have a certain qualification requirement. Adding university with few new jobs while leaving the jobs we already have unchanged is something I don't want to see/have. For example we have the doctor career now and if University is added there should be a major for that career. They should not leave a sim that does not have a university qualification to be able to join this career.

- Superstar will be already in reality star pack. if they make everything fleshed out they would not need to make duplicate packs.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    edited November 2015

I love everything that You said , Especially the supernatural part . If they managed to make it that way , It will be amazing .
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • Options
    JoseffJoseff Posts: 546 Member
    Mainly Seasons and Pets right now. Perhaps University too.
  • Options
    loutredorloutredor Posts: 404 Member
    @halimali1980 My thoughts exactly ! I agree with everything you said. Plus I want exactly the same EPs and in the same order ! :D
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    After Get Together, my choices would be:

Generations/Family Fun (toddlers in patch)
    Sports/Activity Pack (sporting equipment, indoor activities, pool toys)
    On The Town (apartments, restaurants, more dating options)
    Vacation pack(s) -- glitzy resort, tropical beach
    University (Sims could either live on campus to take advantage of all the activities, or commute from home to/from class)
    Seasons
    Another vacation GP with ski resort theme
    Down on the Farm (farming pack) that would incorporate Pets

Not all of those would have to be EPs -- Family Fun, Sports/Activity and the Vacation packs could all be GPs. I'm pretty flexible on order other than Generations/toddlers have to be pretty early on in order to minimize the amount of re-programming they have to do in the future.

Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    EmmpEmmp Posts: 458 Member
    - Get together
    - Seasons
    - Generations
    - Vacations, something like world adventures, I LOVED to explore China, Egypt and France!
    - Some kind of hobbies EP
    - Something new :smile:
    You can find me at the gallery, my ID is Jan_telefon!
  • Options
    SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    After Get Together I only want these two, Pets & Seasons, the order after that doesn't matter to me actually, only these two since they add so much gameplay! :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    @halimali1980 I really like your ideas as well -- we're on the same page when it comes to combining Pets with a Farm Life pack. Could also add more hobbies -- shearing sheep to make wool for knitting/crocheting items, gathering eggs for sale, etc. A farmer's market where Sims can sell their wares, or maybe a country fair where they can have their items judged and win prizes.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    1. Generations
    2. Seasons
    3. Supernatural

I'm not picky about the order of the other packs.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Urban dystopia
    Zombie appocolypse
    Supernatural
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited November 2015
    For me, After Get Together

World Adventures I think I want Adventure more than anything right now.
    University... Although whats the point when Sims can do all these things like Build Rockets, Be a Doctor, a Scientist when they haven't gotten a degree?

These next 3 usually come in the middle of the game, Most important packs of this game and should be handled with care, and take the time, Like I expect a small team at Maxis Starting to get some animations in now, and slowly flesh them out until we get closer.
    Seasons
    Magic/Supernatural
    Pets

Showtime
    Island Paradise
    Generations
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Seasons
    Pets (love the farm idea)
    Generations
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion