Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surprise! It's a Sims 3 Baby Shower for Duy!!!

Comments

• duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    Wow! I just had a chance to quickly glance through all the gifts and WOW! @duyguugudur, you have some amazing friends on this forum! I'm so excited I can be a part of this awesome party!! I have my gift complete, but I still need to upload and take pictures. In the meantime, here are some lovely items I brought to the gifting party.

Baby-Shower-Ducky-Punch.jpg

boy-baby-shower-cake-pops.jpg

poqozq3y8021pgh.jpg

chicken%2Bsalad%2Btea%2Bsandwiches.jpg

baby-shower-ideas-bridal-shower-games-baby-shower-decorations-baby-shower-invitations-baby-boy-shower-shower-invitations-baby-shower-nautical-baby-shower-baby-invitations-coolest-healthy-baby-shower.jpg

Baby-Shower-Punch-For-Baby-Girl.jpg

Did I go a little overboard? No way! The more the better. :smiley:

Ok, I'll be back tomorrow evening with my gifts! <3

yep i am indeed soo blessed to have such wonderful friends which is beyond my imagination! i cannot show my gratitude enough!! <3

I loved these goodies, Ohh blue duck punch looks so much fun & interested! lol what did they use i am quiet curious :))

thank you!
    Catdog123 wrote: »
    Hello duyguugudur, while we have never officially met outside of a few gift exchanges when Addy asked me to join this baby shower I was quite happy to make you a gift to help celebrate this important moment in your life. :)

mom_cat_with_kitten_by_ladyfromnightmare.jpg

I looked through your letter and decided to make you something that both goes with the theme of this thread and something that you can use in your My Bridgeport renovation.

Given Bridgeport's theme there really isn't many child friendly lots as most of it is deigned for nightlife which while understandable given the theme of the expansion doesn't negate the fact that children live there and need things to do as well. So may I present "Mel's Jammin Jungle."

Download Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8811734

This lot was inspired by places like Chuck E Cheese, though without the creepy animatronic mouse. I mean seriously when looking at screenshots of it I have no idea why I wasn't scared to death of that robot the couple of times I went to one as a child. :P Anywaaaaay back on topic, the lot was inspired by the "Mel the Monkey" decor piece from the store. Which lead to it's jungle/animal theme. This was a fun lot to build as I had recently been gifted many of the animal sets and was wanting to use them so I was so happy to see you had them as well. :)

Here is some screenshots of the lot:

The building itself: Cover%20Photo_zpswcqcym6x.jpg

Dining area:
    Screenshot-3420_zpszizijspe.jpg
    Screenshot-3424_zpskpac0gto.jpg

Second floor arcade:
    Screenshot-3423_zpslfqqtgh7.jpg

Which overlooks the indoor play area:
    Screenshot-3422_zpsnkusc1zi.jpg

thank you very much @Catdog123 , i loved the idea and lot!! :)) looks so much fun! <3

donot know why we havent spoken much although we had met at different threads many times before!!

ohh that cat pic is soo cute as well!!
    Catdog123 wrote: »
    And two of the second floor arcade:

I really hope you will be able to find a happy home for this lot in your renovation and will enjoy playing with it. :)

In my screenshots I have certain effects set to each of the effect machines in the lot. I have them listed bellow:

Spring Rider Area: Showtime effect machines are set to Bubbles
    Indoor Playground: Showtime effect machines are set to Butterflies
    Second Floor Arcade: Showtime effect machines are set to Lasers and the Gobos are set to Pinwheels with random motions and colors.

Side Note: I am sorry I did not post this when the baby shower started I woke up sick this past morning and am still feeling pretty badly so I am going to go back to sleep once I add the link for the download. Hope to feel better soon so I can come check out the other amazing gifts people have made.

oh i can see it is quiet famous hangout place @Catdog123 ;) i truely loved it!! hope you can get well soon! >.< pls rest plenty & drink many fluids like water & herbal tea..etc! take care!
    Hi, duy! :)

Popping by to send my best wishes for you and your growing family! Congratulations on your little bundle of joy! <3

111639_pc.jpg

@xxXHanneloreXxx , thank you very much!! glad to see here :) how have u been? how is school? hope all good in ur end? hugs xx
    @Teegers & @ADWilson , such a lovely pics & motives!!! <3<3 thank you!!

@rosey1579 , ha ha bunny pics are awesome, they are super duper soft to cuddle! ;)
    @ADWilson , waowww thank you very much Addy for the gifts!! I had played home-daycare but never commercial-daycare ! O.o İ am looking forward to play all my new lots!! what do you choose as lot type from commercial lots? hang-out? hugs xxx will make more comments on lovely thread as well!
    5W33TH34RT wrote: »
    Congratulations @duyguugudur! Best wishes! :heart:

I've never heard the word "Eyas" before. Learn something every day!
    rfalconcam.com/imprinting/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/DC-with-1st-Eyas-5-25-13-MainCamera_20130525-124700.jpg

thank you @5W33TH34RT for ur wishes ! :grin:
    ciane wrote: »
    Yes, baby ferrets are kits and so, so cute!
    262834_10152116165845363_1886946885_n-300x200.jpg

ferret-jpg.jpg

OMG @ciane , they are sooo adorable!!! <3<3 awww such a silly things!
    it is ok @SjappielovePaul & @cmbaker16 , sooo happy to see you guys here & celebrate with me! yep indeed it is really precious!
    @duyguugudur My apologies for being late as well. :smiley:

So, I've really, really enjoyed putting all my gifts together. You were my wonderful, fantastic, amazing, phenomenal gifting buddy a few exchanges ago. I'm still in awe of my beautiful house that you created. I'll never get over the time and effort you put into it just for me. I'll always <3 you for that. :'(

Now, it's my turn to give back. I know it's not nearly as amazing as the gift you have given me, but I just know you'll love it anyway. Please feel free to change anything in the house, too. Nothing is set until you say it is. ;)

I read everything you wanted from previous different areas. You stated you were still rebuilding Bridgeport, so I've created a house and couple for 16 Dean Rd, which is a 20x30 lot.

Link for household/house: The Eccentric Couple Plus One

Presenting Ezra and Piper Pepple

23233098699_5fb7180f99_c.jpg

They are both eccentric in life and in their love for each other.

Also, he built this house specifically for himself and his wife. They wanted a house that had a secret area for....well...their secrets. Haha! Not many people will be able to get into lair since they have a state-of-the-art burglar alarm, plus it's on the third floor.

23574908176_893f779880_c.jpg

Please visit this thread to see more awesome pictures.

I hope you enjoy, duyguugudur! It was a pleasure creating all of these for you! I hope you continue to enjoy rebuilding Bridgeport. I have two kids of my own (8 & 6 - girl/boy). So, please know we're always here if you have any questions or need advice. Many of us have been through it and though it isn't easy, it's very rewarding on so many levels. Congratulations! <3

hello @lovesstorms , i am soo happy that you enjoy the home i had built!! that is very precious gift for me as well!!

OMG love piper & ezra!! :) looking forward to play with them & dicover the secret door??!! O.o hugs xxx thank you again!

Ohh how precious a girl & boy!! :) hope i can see those times too, thank you very much for the offer!!
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    still see no sign of added item to a certain someone's wl dagnabbit! >:)

I managed to get a small portion of the CAP patterns uploaded and the rest will have to wait until wednseday after school as I have major exams the next 2 days. I was so tired last night that i posted these in another thread lol, and I am now home sick today, so will have to play make-up exams...ugh...So I hope you enjoy these @duyguugudur , there are plenty more to come :) I wish you the very best with your little one, and hope there will be more little ones in your future. lots of love n super squishy hugz <3

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812166

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812165

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812164

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812163

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812162

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812161

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812160

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812159

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812158

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812157

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812156

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812155

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812154

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812153

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812152

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812151

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812147

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812146

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812142

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812140

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812139

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812137

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812136

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812135

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812134

original.jpg
    thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8812133
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
    Baby Animal Match
    Match the Mommy with Her Baby!

Ferret/kit
    Hawk/Eyas
    Goat/Kid
    Kangaroo/Joey
    Frog/Tadpole
    Rabbit/Bunny
    Horse/Foal
    Sheep/Lamb
    Duck/Duckling
    Cat/Kitten
    Dog/Puppy
    Deer/Fawn
    Swan/Hatchling
    Elephant/Calf
    Bear/Cub
    Swine/Piglet
    Alligator/Cygnet
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited December 2015
    23523742771_1f57db3108_o.png

Wishing you all the best on the upcoming baby! :D Congrats!!

(click for better quality/better size!)
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    @lovesstorms ~ Ezra & Piper Pepple might be eccentric & they're certainly memorable (in a good way!). Bridgeport won't be the same once they move in (and that's a good thing!). GREAT job :smiley:
    @TnT_Terry ~ Those 26 patterns are delightful! On top of being generous, Ninja Kitty is certainly creative :smiley:

**scribble scribble as I add another known fact about Ninja Kitty to my NK guidebook**
    TnT_Terry wrote: »
    Baby Animal Match
    Match the Mommy with Her Baby!

Ferret/kit
    Hawk/Eyas
    Goat/Kid
    Kangaroo/Joey
    Frog/Tadpole
    Rabbit/Bunny
    Horse/Foal
    Sheep/Lamb
    Duck/Duckling
    Cat/Kitten
    Dog/Puppy
    Deer/Fawn
    Swan/Hatchling
    Elephant/Calf
    Bear/Cub
    Swine/Piglet
    Alligator/Cygnet

Mommies and babies are giving each other a hug although swan and alligator are looking a wee bit confused at the moment.
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Yay! Lots of great stuff! I rec'd and fav'd some more. :smiley:
    I hope you enjoyed your virtual baby shower Duyguu!

Thank you Addy for coming up with this great idea and hosting all the fun games as well.
    You're welcome, ciane. It's been a lot of fun :smiley:

Thank YOU for coming!
    @ADWilson Drats and double drats, I kind of had it the other way and changed it at last minute lol. Chalk it up to my brain being overtaxed for some weeks now. 112446623.jpg

BTW I have been through and rec'd all creations, fav'd and dldd many but as for coments, I just don't have the uffda to get through it all. With studying, the advent, other RL happenings and now being sick with a stomach virus, I will simply say thank you to all for sharing your amazing creations and making this shower such a huge success. Know that you all made so many awesome gifts and I will have a wonderful time playing when I am better able to do so. Thank you to Addy for including me in this special event, I just feel a bit bad not being here to help you on the thread, but you did an amazing job without me ;) Now that I've napped some, I am going to attempt to get more patterns uploaded but not sure if I will get through it without wanting the bed again, or worse the bathroom. I still wish Duy would add more things to her wl including some sets, but she seems to be ignoring my requests lol. Ninja kitty will remember this and get even some way or another muuuuuhahahahaha!devil_smiley_face_classic_round_sticker-rf11466ac8cfa45e79c125723006e853d_v9i1a_1024.jpg?rlvnet=1

super squishy hugz

gjmdPt7.png
    @TnT_Terry

No need to feel bad for not helping, m'dear
    What's truly important is that YOU were here!

More precious patterns will be on their way?
    More pretties to spread smiles & make Duy's day!
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Good Morning/Evening Everyone!

I didn't work Sunday night because I was sick with a stomach bug ( I blame it on Terry, LOL) So I haven't been very active but came back because of the Contest I am Sponsoring, the drawing is today!

I will be back tomorrow and finish reading, and to DL and Rec everything!

Thanks Addy for hosting this marvelous Baby Shower for Duy! It has been alot of fun for me Saturday, I couldn't wait to get home from work, LOL

Duy, you will be a wonderful mother, this brings back so many memories of my pregnancies and all the excitement that comes with it <3 There is NOTHING like a newborn baby <3

*Hugs to All*
    Good Morning/Evening Everyone!

I didn't work Sunday night because I was sick with a stomach bug ( I blame it on Terry, LOL) So I haven't been very active but came back because of the Contest I am Sponsoring, the drawing is today!

I will be back tomorrow and finish reading, and to DL and Rec everything!

Thanks Addy for hosting this marvelous Baby Shower for Duy! It has been alot of fun for me Saturday, I couldn't wait to get home from work, LOL

Duy, you will be a wonderful mother, this brings back so many memories of my pregnancies and all the excitement that comes with it <3 There is NOTHING like a newborn baby <3

*Hugs to All*

lol wait a minute here, if you had it Sunday night and I got it Monday morning, then I say it's all your fault! lol This stuff bites I tell ya, nothing worse than feeling queezy all the time and unable to eat and keep it down. I thought for sure it would be gone whe i got up this morning, but it was worse last night than it was in the am....ugh... I did manage cereal a bit ago and now drinking a cup of tea. But all I wanna do is sleep it seems, least once the stomach pains subsided. Hope you feel better soon as well @charlotteprice
    0ca778eaf079c5adc1cce2fdaa40b503.jpg
    24127.jpg

gjmdPt7.png
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited December 2015
    @TnT_Terry Yeah, my husband made me some strawberry pancakes with whipped topping. I ate, went to bed, woke up with terrible stomach cramps and I blamed it on his cooking :s I blew the toilet up stinky-bathroom.gifThe stomach cramps were terrible! This bug is exhausting on me too :'(

Terry, get some rest <3 Addy, thanks for the well wishes <3

Edit: Oh Terry, go ahead and blame it on me, I get blamed for everything anyway :D
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    I know I'm very late, but I'd like to congratulate you, dear @duyguugudur ! :)

2915063o2tsbgfc3h.gif
    It's your first baby!
    <3 Wishing you the best <3