Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☠Sims and Modeling Halloween Showcase☠ - Closed

MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
LzKTg4B.jpg
Make sure to thank @LeslieM25 for the amazing banners and invite card!
(Closed)

Please note that participation requires an invite from me, because there is a surprise I am releasing later, meaning this thread has another purpose as well. If you did not receive an invite, it is because I missed you or felt that you probably wouldn't want to attend. However, if you would like to participate, please send me a message ASAP.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Welcome to the Sims and Modeling Halloween Showcase! Here everyone can post their old/new edits or sims! No need to worry about how well done the pictures are, or how awful they were from 10 years ago, we want to see those pictures! Doesn't matter if you make a new edit or not, but feel free to do one if you would like! They can be from any game (1,2,3,4) and they can be of any theme: supernatural, fantasy, crime, horror, fairies, princesses, etc., just as long as they fit in the spirit of Halloween! You can present before and afters, updated and older images, etc. as well, or even provide stories based on the images, whatever you want! Please follow the forums rules though when posting. And make sure those nude images have censors ladies and gents. (Take your time posting your edits and sims. There's no rush!)

Feel free to chat about Halloween, provide spooky or funny stories, post other Halloween related pictures (though remember to not post pictures of yourselves! Unless in costume where the face is hidden! ;)), and in general have fun! If you would like to immerse yourself even more, upload a Halloween avi to represent a costume party! We want everyone to enjoy this weekend!

We are also running several games throughout the weekend that are purely optional and meant for people to have fun with.

For those who received the invite, remember that I will be launching the surprise later this afternoon, hopefully at around 9 or 10 pm EST! Remember to wait for me to post before posting or asking!
Surprise has been launched! :mrgreen:
Post edited by MizoreYukii on

Comments