Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Huebsch family – From frog to princess

MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
Hello everyone to my prettacy challenge. :)
I know there are some other really good challenges of that kind out there so check out these too: @Anemone7 , @PeachyKeen88 , @roseinblack69 and @pammiechick (The first two a female once the other male once)

This is my starter sim: Marlenè Huebsch. Huebsch is German and means in English pretty. As you can see she has green skin, purple eyes with big irises, a big nose and an always smiling mouth, which fits perfect to her personality. Marlenè is a cheerful, family-orientated foodie. One that she wants to be a chef cook.

hTpSuQJ.png

Here you can see her nose better.

sbc8BvM.png

I gave her four different workday clothes.

a00wDGr.png

I couldn‘t resist. I just had to give the shirt with the slogan: „It‘s on us“. It fits perfect for this challenge.

VbLYMKL.png

e0Mu1rU.png

UEKTzmy.png

I will post the next chapter right under this in just a few minutes ;)
Post edited by Marialein on

Comments

• MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited November 2015
    Marlenè stood in front of her new home. It was strange without her family. She knew she would miss them, but she had to start a new life. One that belonged only to her. One where she could feel pretty.
    Her family were the prettiest people in her old town, especially her sister was wonderful. Everybody called Marlenè the beast and her sister the beaty. Marlenè was very hurt because of this, but she knew her sister. She was maybe a beauty, but she was as ugly inside as Marlenè was outside.

zmxvVfC.png

Marlenè decided to make herself a challenge and legacy: One day her descendants will be as pretty as Marlenè was already inside.

st9plNA.png

Without the help of Marlenè‘s family she had to earn money and she decided to start with one of her favorite things. She painted her new home. In that moment Marlenè was full of hope and happiness.

KymCNGS.png

After Marlenè had finshed her painting, she decided to go to the next pub to celebrate her new life in Willow Creek.

5asaSrX.png

In the pub Marlenè met a kind guy named Bob Pancakes. She thought his name was perfect for him. They chatted a while and laughed. Marlenè was suprised that her look didn‘t shock him.

wLZWEmD.png

After a while two very similar looking guys entered the pub. Marlenè thought they had to be brothers, but as she found ut a bit later they only had the same family name and they weren‘t related.

i920Nfh.png

The not brothers set together at the neigbour tabe and chatted with Bob and Marlenè. They were also very friendly and Marlenè felt home in this town.

689kERN.png

Alex Jakob asked Marlenè even to dance with him.

d9S4z0n.png

And Marlenè danced like she was alone and nobody could see it.

C2Zi6xR.png

But there was one that watched her. Travis Scott looked like he really enjoyed the sight.
    „Hey there. You are new here, aren‘t you? I‘m Travis what is your name?“
    „Oh I‘m Marlenè and you are right it is my first day in town.“
    Marlenè got a flattering feeling in her stomach. Maybe it was the juice or all the friendly people around her, it didn‘t matter. It was Marlenè‘s best night she ever had.

DPKsM80.png

It even got better. Travis seemed to be really interested in her. They two laughed and giggled till late at night.

bPiOeBf.png
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Thanks for mentioning my Kasanovas family in your thread, @Marialein :)<3 I bookmarket your this story at once as I won't miss anything ;)
    Your Marlene is really amazing and I think Travis also noticed it ;) Bob Pancakes is always very nice, I like him very much and I'm sure he'll be very good friends with Marlene. I'm looking forward to read more :)
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Your founder is really cool ^^ and kinda cute even with that nose :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Yay! A new prettacy! And I can't wait to find out what happens with Travis!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @roseinblack69 @Julyvee94 @pammiechick Thank you all for reading <3
    I won't update this very often but I will try. ;)
    At the moment I write the next chapter of my tribe Naheli. It is and stay my number one in writing :)
    edited November 2015
    „Should we go to you, Marlenè? It is already late.“
    Marlenè was not sure why she agreed, but they went home to her.
    She knew this wouldn‘t be a relationship and this was only for tonight, but she didn‘t matter. Tonight was hers.

ZOoLn4a.png

„You are looking wonderful in that dress.“ Travis flirted with Marlenè.
    She changed her clothes because she wanted to look as good as possible for him.

tANwqz5.png

Marlenè blew a kiss to Travis and it seemed like he really enjoyed it.

5UCntvD.png

The first kiss of them came very quick and Marlenè‘s legs were melting. This man really wanted her. She didn‘t care that he was just looking for an one night fun. Marlenè was looking for exactly this kind of man for her first pregnancy.

8tnxLOi.png

„Let‘s go inside now. I wanna show you my bedroom.“ Marlenè whispered into Travis ear.

TVCccwu.png

At the moment Marlenè was standing withTravis in her bedroom, doubts came to her. Was he really the right man for her children? Did she really want that way to live?

WGf1HP3.png

She threw all her thoughts away and just concentrated on Travis and his kisses.

BBNTC0b.png

H9RSDb9.png

Marlenè stood up to cook. She was really hungry and so she cooked something to eat.

kpRv7eA.png

Soon Travis joined her and didn‘t stop flirting.

zeILCtb.png

Travis kissed Marlenè‘s cheek and whispered some flirty words in her ear. Maybe she was wrong and Travis was wedding matireal. Marlenè had to make a pregnancy test to know what would happen next.

FznLfM3.png

Tada Marlenè was already pregnant.

a2R7yTq.png

„Ähm Travis? I have to tell you something.“
    „Ok.“

fs0SFIo.png

„I‘m expecting!“ Marlenè‘s voice was full of joy and hopes. Maybe he would be as happy as she was.
    „Don‘t understand me wrong, but I thought this is just a bit fun. I‘m not ready to get married and be a father.“
    „It is ok. You don‘t have to be with me if you dont want.“ Marlenè couldn‘t help herself, she was a bit dissaponited.
    „I am happy to be a father really and I promise you to be there when ever you or our child needs help.“
    „Thank you. This means a lot to me.“
    Travis went home because he had to got up early. At least her kid would have a father.

ApHpmnS.png

To get other thoughts Marlenè had a shower. Finally she thought she made the right decision.

AGpKIuH.png

Soon Marlenè would need money for a new room. She painted very much during her pregnancy. Her dream job of being a chef cook was in a far distances because she knew she would earn to less money for her family.

f7tQKpL.png

Marlenè loved to cook and in a way she was working at her dream with this.

SMloSqD.png

Later on that day Alex Jakob visited her. They talked for a while and both really enjoed it. Marlenè thought how lucky she was to be exepted the way she was.

4qgfsoe.png

Her everday life was like painting…

tBRJUhL.png

and cooking.

WOBJm57.png

Marlenè‘s belly was getting bigger and bigger and she knew her baby would come soon.

zmvB5ce.png

One day while Marlenè took a walk she met the other Jakob. Michael asked to touch her belly. Of course Marlenè allowed him. Today was something strange with him, but she didn‘t knw what.

yafk1Bf.png

Then Marlenè knew what was different. He tried to flirt with her out of the nowhere!

Ws4Qaev.png

„What are you doing. Micheal, you are married!“
    „I don‘t care. I just want to be with you. You are the most impressive woman I have ever met.

Ct0lhSa.png

„I‘m sorry. I‘m not feeling well with that.“ With these words Marlenè went home.

MvEDnHD.png

She set down on the couch. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain. The baby was ready to come and see the world.

wuoqs1S.png
    I'm glad that Marlene is so popular between men :) I can't wait when I'll see her first baby <3
    Poor Alek! I hope she accepts him. Looking forward to seeing the child.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Wait who his Alek? Alex is the friendly dancer and Michael is the flirting married man. Which of them do you mean? :#
    Lol! I meant Michael. Alex looks very similar!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Marialein isn't the German game horrible at generating names? XD so many townies have the same names in my game
    @Julyvee94 Oh yes it is. :D I think I have around 4 families with the same family name. It is so annoying.
    edited November 2015
    Marlenè phoned Travis to come and see his child as the first person, but he was busy. Marlenè was dissapointed of him. She really thought he would hold his promise and be a good father to her child.

Bzak1A6.png

The pain was getting stronger and Marlenè knew her baby was ready. Marlenè hoped really that she could build him or her soon a room.

4UfzUhf.png

And then her frist born saw the world.
    „Welcome to the world, Felix.“
    Marlenè was full of joy. Her baby was the most beautiful litte thing she had ever seen. Then She felt again pain. There was another baby which wanted to come and be a part of the new family.

9uuwuBQ.png

Only minutes later little Felicitas was born. Now Marlenè really needed more space for them.

JTG6C4u.png

She hold both for a while in her arms, even though she was very tired. She really enjoyed to take care of them.

L8pmYKx.png

uBqoUaY.png

After a while Alex visited her to gratulate her for the twins. She also invited Travis, but he was still busy.

F2rSlUY.png

Instead of Travis came Michael over to welcome the babies to the world.

W2a23Ad.png

Because Marlenè spent the last days with caring of the two, she really enjoyed talking to adult again.

KycKJpd.png

Alex was more something like a bro for Marlenè, but Micheal was a bit more. She knew this was false. He was married and Marlenè didn‘t thought he would leave his wife that easy, but she liked him.

ORPfjUn.png

He even apologized for the last meeting.
    „I‘m really sorry what I did the last time. I respect you and I don‘t want to make you feel uncomfortable. Maybe you give me later a chance.“
    Marlenè couldn‘t resit, she had to hug him.

IzCqfQK.png

Alex went home after a while and the two talked long alone.

n7Jasil.png

Sooner than Marlenè thought the birthday of the twins came. Felicitas, also called Feli, loved the outdoors and her brother was a real bookworm.

HouA0u8.png

Feli in CAS. She lookes quite cute right now.

9xNweQO.png

From the side you could see, that she got the nose of her mother.

Note: I forgot to take a CAS screenshot of Felix, but he got the same nose

owfZFsG.png

They were both very hard-working and did immediately their homework.

eQELyXT.png

This was not the only thing they did together. They nearly did everything together.

NmVFJik.png

Marlenè really enjoyed being mother and she cooked them always the most delicious food. The wish of getting even more kids got stronger inside of her because the twins were the best, that ever happened to her.

YeZtdIA.png

„Mom! Imagine that, I dreamed tonight of a soooo big fish and he was magical.“
    „Oh so big, that is wonderful sweetheart.“
    Yes, they were really her joy of life.

ipenlJF.png

Of course her kids should get the best education as possible, so she often read together with them.

Xqod96s.png

Feli was outside talking to Alexander Goth, when a stranger went to their house.

EjgKTL5.png

„Who are you? What are you doing here? Are you a friend of my mother?“
    Travis was suprised to see that his kid was already a child, he missed so much.

6O37YDi.png

Travis was even more suprised as he saw, that he was father of two kids.
    „Mommy who is that?“ Felix asked.
    „This is your father, little ones. He was very busy the last time, so you don‘t know him yet.“
    Travis was speachless. He was full of joy and fear. He was not ready to be a father yet.

2qYSBol.png

He really tried his best to get to know them, but he didn‘t know where he should start.

Note: I play with short lifespan so they where babies only around one and a half day.

AZ5wiyS.png
  • BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    Felix and Feli are so cute, right now. I can't wait to see how they age up. I use Travis Scott a lot in my saves. He's a great sim. I am looking forward to seeing more of this story :)
    edited October 2015
    Awww such cute kids :) I liked this chapter very much maybe the Jakobs are Potential baby daddies?

PS: your pictures take forever to load for me :( I think that might be a Photobucket issue...
    Oh Travis Travis... You shouldn't to be afraid of your own kids :/ Twins are adorable <3
    @Julyvee94 The loading problem could also come from the very high resolution of the pics I use.
    Maybe I should turn them down.
    Marialein wrote: »
    @Julyvee94 The loading problem could also come from the very high resolution of the pics I use.
    Maybe I should turn them down.

I mean the pics are downsized in the forums anyway... A width of 1000 px is normally more than enough ^^
    @Julyvee94 Maybe I try to make them smaller, but I have to say that I'm a bit lazy :p I have to do this so often for school that I really don't even wanna think about it too often.
    edited November 2015
    After Travis left, Michael visited Marlenè. He was flirting like always.
    „Hi Micheal, you look good today.“ Marlenè said to him.
    „Ohh I could never look that gorgeous like you.“
    Micheal was really in a flirting mood.

HpD2JOM.png

They sat together and talked for a while. Marlenè really enjoyed being mother and she decided to make Micheal to the next baby daddy.

Q7dflsw.png

Marlenè whispered in Micheal‘s ear and he melted like ice.

hadWyUi.png

Marlenè made the next step and kissed him. Micheal was a bit suprised, but the kiss was great. The attraction to him was really strong and Marlenè couldn‘t resit him anymore.

QqNZHd7.png

They went into her bedroom. They kissed and did even more.

JhQOsh8.png

pE08oIB.png

Michael wasn‘t the gentleman Marlenè thought he had been. Right after the whoohoo, Micheal left Marlenè and went home to his wife.

waOFiRQ.png

Marlenè knew this was not more than one night and she thought there was no reason to be sad because of that. She made a pregnancy test to know sure she would get soon a bigger family.

xMqzqrr.png

Marlenè‘s wish got true. She was pregnant again. First she thought she would call Michael to tell him, but she decided there was no reason to hurry. She had the feeling he didn‘t really care.

RL9lHZy.png

So Marlenè went to Felix.
    „Hey my big boy. I have a suprise for you and your sister.“
    „What suprise?“
    Felix looked sceptical at his mother.

YBFU66j.png

„Soon you and your sister will get a little sibling.“
    „Hurray! That‘s great. I will have a brother to play with.“
    „I don‘t know yet what gender the baby get. It could be also a little sister.“
    „Oh. That is good as well.“

VlotyLX.png

„Ohhh my little one. I am very proud of you.“
    Marlenè hugged her little boy and enjoyed the time he was that little and innocent.

2R1vl4l.png

When Marlenè told it her daughter, Felicitas wasn‘t that excited about the new family member like Felix.
    „I get a brother or sister?“
    „Yes my little beauty.“

YLInDIL.png

„Ohh okay, but I don‘t want to share my room with another one.“
    „I will build him or her a room. Don‘t worry about it.“
    „Than it is fine. I help you if you want with the baby.“
    Marlenè‘s eyes were full of tears. Both kids made her very happy and soon she would have another reason to be happy.

z1yzciA.png

Her kids got along very well with the message because of that Marlenè decided to invite Michael to her home.

4nbgLBh.png

„Micheal. I have to tell you something.“
    „What is it.“
    „I‘m pregnant. Soon you will be father.“

is8donz.png

„You can‘t do this to me! I just made up with my wife and I have a son at home. I just went to you to tell you this all was a big mistake. The baby is a mistake“
    „I would never tell your family about it. I always knew you aren‘t wedding material and if you ask me, you don‘t deserve your wife.“
    Marlenè was angry about him. How could he say this was a mistake? She could deal with no interest or fear of being father like Travis. But this? This was enough. Kids were never a fault. They are joy and happiness.

f1lO6cE.png

Alex decided also to visit the Huebsch household. Marlenè and he chatted for a while and he inveted her to meet later at the park. Marlenè thought this was a good idea and so the little family went to the park.

SoWAHxY.png

In the park Marlenè jogged a bit. She felt very huge even now.

aad377Q.png

Meanwhile Felix played chess with Eliza Pancakes.

He3Ch3a.png

Feli played with a young woman and the gardener watched the game.

vwG24jL.png

After a while Alex went over to Felix and watched the exciting end of his and Eliza‘s game.

8Phmzd0.png

After jogging, Marlenè set to her daughter and played with her a chess match.

e9xFeFH.png

Felix played at the pirate ship and enjoyed the time with the other boys around.

HTuTkVb.png

Because of playing so much, Felix got hungry and ate a potato. He chatted with his neighbor Bella and two other joined them.

f0eFVDX.png

Meanwhile Alex appeared at the game of mother and daughter and also Cassandra joined them. They chatted and Marlenè enjoyed her family day with her children very much.

gEm00ED.png

Because of the pregnancy Marlenè was very hungry all the time.

gWljYr1.png

At the same time she felt very sick and it was hard for her to keep her meals inside.

C5G5FLU.png

Only because she would get soon another baby, she didn‘t forget her other two. She read a lot with them and heped them with the homework.

jqfHyEQ.png

YNOZc09.png

Soon Marlenè felt huge like in her last pregnancy, but this can‘t be also twins, or?

fmtMSpT.png

No matter if she would get twins or not she needed to earn money and built a new room. Because of that she painted a lot.

7KbNuAd.png

One day Feli came home with one of her class mates. They chatted.

7VCQpXg.png

They watched TV together and laughed about it.

EBRzuAr.png

Together they also read books and did their homework.

NdoTLq7.png

Marlenè joined her kids, but then she felt the pain. Her baby was ready. She smiled.

xBiFzEy.png

This time she thought of going to the hospital. She was a bit afraid of it and inveted Michael to support her.

D7D1wsI.png

Micheal was no help at all. He ran full of panick away and Marlenè was left alone.

Er8s0BL.png

Alone Marlenè went to the reception, but she had to wait very long and went home again to get her child there.

4vk2iCP.png

She pressed and pressed and in that moment she knew she would get twins again.

EnEREa0.png
    Oh poor Marlene... I also think she'll have twins or one baby, but real giant ;):D I'm glad that she feels very happy being single mommy and doesn't care too much what babies daddies think. It's great view ;) But I hope that Alex will be different than Michel :)
    edited November 2015
    Marlenè held her little Leon in her arms and was very happy, but there was no time to relax. His twin wanted to see the world too.

GRM3ad3.png

Welcome little Andrew to this world.
    "You are my little sunshines like my older kids. You will like them. I‘m sure. There is my little daughter Felicitas and your older brother Felix."

8ddeGuN.png

Marlenè told Feli about her two brothers and she was very happy.
    „Hey I‘m gonna greet my siblings. Do you wanna join me?“
    „No I think it is time to go home.“

EUe97Km.png

„Hey little ones. I‘m your big sister Felicitas, but you can call me Feli. Ohhh you are so cute. I can‘t believe I was that little too.“
    Felicitas really enjoyed being with the babies.

lcrJk8l.png

Her brother was different.
    „Mom why did you have to get another baby? They are always crying and they are so anoying.“
    „I thought you were happy about this.“
    „You only look after them!“
    „They need me, my little sunshine. Soon they are big enough to play with them and I don‘t have to be always with them.“

Note: Felix really got an angry moodlet after meeting his brothers.

y7yzr4u.png

One day when her children were at school, Marlenè brought the little twins to a babysitter to be able to visit the museum. She needed a pause and she wanted to go out for a while. In the Museum Marlenè discovered an easel and painted.

aHXuMy2.png

The next time Marlenè‘s everyday work was caring for the twins, cooking, painting and helping the older twins with their homework.
    The birthday of Leon and Andrew was very close and also the birthday of Felix and Feli.

y6ovM0f.png

First Leon aged up and he got the insane trait.

r3R6Mbl.png

Only minutes later it was time for Andrew to age up. He got the cheerful trait from his mother.

HmpPO04.png

They enjoyed the short time they were at the same age. This evening was also Felix and Felicitas birthday.

VFvcBdu.png

Marlenè had baked a chocolate cake for them. First it was time for Felix to blow out the candles.

8kp1z4q.png

The days of being a child were over and he aged up to a teenager. Felix got the trait that he hates children. Maybe this was because of his little siblings.One day he wanted to be rich.

RlJyFhD.png

Now it was Feli‘s turn to blow the candles out.

ga0ZYdK.png

Like her brother Felicitas was now a teenager and a step closer to be an adult. Feli got the geek trait form her father and she wanted to throw the best parties.

fYsqjsz.png

Felix in CAS. You can see Marlenè‘s always smiling mouth.

UcyuTOp.png

Yes he really got mommy‘s nose and chin.

OYhvfi1.png

Also Feli got mom‘s smile.

zjrMl5b.png

And her nose, but she is really cute.

PsGUS8z.png

Leon on the other side got Marlenè‘s eyes.

62Dn6l2.png

Maybe also her chin.

TYOTDbZ.png

Andrew didn‘t really look like his mother by now.

wT1CKP7.png

BIshha1.png