Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Video Game?

13...Next

Comments

• Sophiebear2002Sophiebear2002 Posts: 67 Member
    My ultimate favourite is Animal Crossing, but I also absolutely love the Sims 4, Splatoon, Tomodachi Life and Miitopia too! I love all of my games though, but those especially :)
    X19cKdm.gif
  • britpopsimsbritpopsims Posts: 26 Member
    The Sims 3, Undertale (yeah....) and The Binding of Isaac Rebirth are probably my top 3, and I love Rimworld as well :)
  • kendallrankendallran Posts: 125 Member
    Grand Theft Auto
    Nba 2k17

and of course

The Sims

Those are my favorite and most played video games, probably cant live without it :D
  • PegasysPegasys Posts: 1,135 Member
    I've played a lot of Sim series - various Simcities versions, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Sims 2, 3, 4...
    I tend to like sandbox games such as GTA, Infamous, as well... and I played Minecraft for a while. Also adventure - Tombraider, Ratchet & Clank, etc.

Then there are Facebook games - I have played to level 2000+ in Candy Crush.

I recently took a break from playing Sims 4, as I got Assassin's Creed 3 in a Steam sale. First game I've played in that series. Spent about a month playing it and tonight I got to 100% sync - woohoo!!

Now I will be back to Sims 4. They've fixed a handful of bugs in the most recent patch so I'm looking forward to playing again.
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited August 2017
    I don't really have a favourite game of ALL TIME, but among my personal favourites are the Guitar Hero and Rock Band series, the Tomb Raider games, and the Kingdom Hearts series! Sonic the Hedgehog, The Sims, and Spider-Man each get an honourable mention because they pretty much shaped my childhood/life! xD

I don't play a game for too long though unless I LOVE IT, so any game I own I have got a good amount of enjoyment from! ;)
  • MangAnimeJeMangAnimeJe Posts: 563 Member
    Besides The Sims Series, I love GTA, Animal Crossing and Pokémon mostly.
  • Yukari482Yukari482 Posts: 34 Member
    Other than the sims, all time favorites are the Final Fantasy Series,Kingdom Hearts series, and the Tekken series! :)