Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lady and Taffanie-50 Puppy Challenge

1235...Next

Comments

• Fiveme2Fiveme2 Posts: 963 Member
    Yea i was in a rush xD so yea do ignore those hehe :) and thanks
    tumblr_o1sxde9dwe1t3u3odo1_500.gif
    edited April 2017
    YEARS LATER

Screenshot-8.jpg

Hi everyone!
    Kane here, Well its been awhile for everyone. Well me and my sister have grown up our parents grown older. Life has been awesome for everyone. Me and my sister have graduated. Are family has moved to new home with a new dog,ill get to that in a bit, but yea.
    The last final picture of the family before it started to fall apart.
    There is a sad part to this ill i have to say......

Screenshot-17.jpg
    Well has I have said before, Our parents grow old,so did Lady.
    Lady passed on first.She started not feeling well during the night my mom cried the whole night staying by her side until her last breathe.
    My mother,Taffanie, passed on 5 months later, her heart still hurting from the lost of Lady, But one good side she was happy about is that we have one of her pups back,ill explain later of course.
    My Father, Bryce, He had the worst. Seeing his wife hurting from her dog passing, then seeing her in pain after,he tried to convert her until her last breathe. He died a year later.

Screenshot-16.jpg
    Lexa here, taking over this part, hehe!
    Well Like my brother said before,sad times has come,but new happy times to come!
    Well let me explain how we got 2 dogs! Well one is Lady's pups from her 2nd litter witch me and brother where not here in the world yet.
    Roxy is back with us! (YAY!!!) but how did we get her back you ask?
    Well her owners where moving across the seas and well she is part pit bull so she was not allowed so they contacted us to see if we wanted to have her back, of course my mother said yes witch made her happy for a while before her death.
    Anyways plus we have a husky! Iv always wanted one and i begged my parents if we could so we did! Dakota is her name!

Screenshot-18.jpg

Kane- Well we are going forwards with the plan on the 50 Puppys
    Lexa- But with two dogs!!!
    But of course we don know how we are going too do it
    use one male for each or 2 difference males for each, So many things we need to get ready for!
    Kane- What you guys think of it 1= 2 or 2=2, hope the wasn't confusing for ya guys
    but think about it as we figure out the plan our-self!!

Lexa- Have a nice day!!!
    Kane- BYE!
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Love your update. I'm working on mine too. I'm finding small bits of time between work and school. I'll have lots more time on my hands since I got injured (broken leg). I'm planning a huge update so be on the lookout for it kay? ^_^ Sorry to see Lady pass on...it happens to all good Sims at some point (happened to me too). Looking forward to your next one.
    edited April 2017
    Love your update. I'm working on mine too. I'm finding small bits of time between work and school. I'll have lots more time on my hands since I got injured (broken leg). I'm planning a huge update so be on the lookout for it kay? ^_^ Sorry to see Lady pass on...it happens to all good Sims at some point (happened to me too). Looking forward to your next one.

Yea trying to get caught up between work and home and taking care of a new pet.
    Thanks it be ok :)
    Broken leg !? Oh no thats badddd i hope its not bad! well badder then it is lol
    BTW (have you finish the Birthday present lol )

Hopefully i can get the next one set up soon :)

And im alway on a look out for your post!
    Glad to hear from ya!
  • KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    @Fiveme2 @ElijahsBabyGurl9

You two do feel free to use any of my studio dogs/cats, and let me know if any of them are being problematic on "installing."

Eli, if you send me a PM I can probably share that calico cat of mine with ya. Secondly, if I still have a copy of Nikolai may I use him?
  • KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    @Fiveme2 if you'd like the cat as well just send or leave me a message. :)

Some nice dogs there still (on story) :D
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited April 2017
    @Fiveme2 Yeah go right ahead feel free to use Nickolai it'd be good to see more of his pups since passed on in my game and @KARRKITT I'll message ya when i need the cat. @Fiveme2 As for your birthday present, yes i did finish it. I will be uploading her today. She is a horse. I hope you will still accept her and I am so sorry this gift is late. Good luck using 2 dogs in your challenge ^_^ looking forward to it.
    @ElijahsBabyGurl9 YAY I cant wait to see her! (Just got home from work)
    -goes checks-
    Aww not there, I shall sit and wait :P
    and its ok! I understand Adult things has o come first ^.^
    Yes i wish myself luck too but CHALLENGE ACCEPTED >: )