Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lady and Taffanie-50 Puppy Challenge

Comments

• Fiveme2Fiveme2 Posts: 963 Member
    Yea send me your email.
    tumblr_o1sxde9dwe1t3u3odo1_500.gif
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    pmed you email Fiveme2 ^_^
    edited June 2016
    GOT IT X2
    (a much longer post :) )

Screenshot_10.jpg
    Early in the morning master Tiff wanted to do some training.I dont know why she just did.So i learned sit!! and sit up!
    Screenshot_16.jpg
    Bryce found this toy in the mail,it was for his daughter..He seemed nervous getting strange toy,but he lefted it there to see if she wanted to play with it
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    After that he took Danny out to the beach.Danny was new to the beach.He never been so when he touched the soft sand he didnt know what to think.Master ran unto the water to go swimming.Danny found a bug and watched it before heading home.
    Screenshot_17.jpg
    Allyson learned to talk!! and use the toilet also. Meanwhile Danny come home i need to talk to him..
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    I told Danny that he was gonna be a father!!!! Danny chased his curly little tail with excitement!

-2 months later-

(13,14,15 & 16)

Screenshot_2.jpg

I gave birth to 4 puppies. 2 males 2 females.
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    Meet Luna. A very hyper pup! One blue and one brown eye,she has my should markings.
    Screenshot_5.jpg
    This is Voxel,he love his tail.He has one blue and one Brown eye.
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    Sophie is our oddball of our puppies.She looks like me.She has one green and one blue eye
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    This is sweets a sweet little boy.Blue and brown eyes boy.
    Check the family picture here!!
    http://lady50puppy.weebly.com
    Update: sorry im been besy with wedding planning. Hopefully i can update soon
    edited August 2016
    Screenshot_12.jpg
    Full moon night was here and it was a fun night,Allyson was rught next to be playing around,when she stuck her little finger up her nose...reallyy? So glad my pups arent like this small two legged...well..i think we are alittle wors ethen them..we do lick and lick their faces...hmm..
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    Meanwhile Master Tiff played around with the puppies,chasing them around the room playing chase me.
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    What was there father doing outside? He looks lost and confused..why dont he come inside and relax?
    Screenshot.jpg
    Masters pup wanted to go inside...she got tired of the noises and the puppies running and pouncing on her..dont blame her...i get annoyed as well..but i love my pups
    Screenshot_13.jpg
    I was playing hide and seek with Sweets.So i hide in the food room when he comes pounding around the corner all happy that he found me.
    Screenshot_14.jpg

Sophie growled at Voxel for some reason..they haven't been getting along lately..I guess its time for new homes...
    Sorry i havnt been posting,been almost a month.Haveing one day off and planning a wedding in 4 months is alot to take.
    Hopefully you enjoy this post!
    edited August 2016
    The pups are adorable and I love Allyson she is a cutie. Great update. I know what you mean, its been hard for me too. I'm working hard on my own update. I'm hoping to update this weekend. Danny will be making an appearance in my game soon renamed Clairvius. His pups will be really pretty looking!!
    edited August 2016
    Spots!!!

Screenshot_6.jpg
    Danny said goodbye to me this morning before leaveing us,sadly today is also the last day for our puppies as well.

Screenshot_5.jpg
    Master feed her baby on the floor. Tiff you have a highchair in the kitchen for a reason! There are nasty stuff on the floor! But then again my puppies eat off the floor....

Screenshot_7.jpg
    4 gorgeous puppies went home this afternoon, i want hem to stay but i know i can see them again soon!

Screenshot.jpg
    Tiff went on a night walk with her daughter who seemed to enjoy it,but when she went inside she saw a new friend...

Screenshot_2a.jpg
    Meet Gogi, a dalmation dog.I haven't meet him yet..but soon enough i will!

Previous Puppies or other downloads :http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedAsstType=all&persona=Fiveme2

PUPPIES!!
    Sweets
    Luna
    Sophie
    Voxel

BONUS : D

DANNY!!
    Post edited by Fiveme2 on
    Love your update!! The new sire is beautiful can't wait to see the pups!! Keep up the great work! Mines in the works coming soon it'll be big!!
    edited September 2016
    Im trying to find out way my game keeps crashing only one that saved file :/ ..
    But imma start a myself cat clan and a horse herd lol :)
    Just i dont know if imma do a story thou,but imma make a website and a family tree to keep track of them thou :D
    To keep that from happening to me, I've moved my family several times and made sure to save them to the bin so I don't lose them. Mine has crashed a few times but so far I've had some better luck by doing what I mentioned above. Doing one with cats sounds like a lot of fun...consider me hooked ^_^
    ******* DUE TO THE WORLD CRASHING ALL THE TIME I HAD TO LOSE THE HOUSE AND NO BABY,GOGI LOOKS A LITTLE DIFFERENT PLUS TIFF WILL TOO BUT TIFF IS PREGNANT ******

I wish you luck with your challenge Fiveme2. Hope this restart/continuation works for you. Try playing in Sunset Valley (not as glitchy). That is where my family is at right now.
    SPOTS,SPOTS MORE SPOTS.....BABIES!?

Screenshot_11.jpg

The morning started as fun loud day,Master was watching a tv show.I tryed watching but i just couldnt hold still. Soo i went to find Gogi witch i found him...
    Screenshot_8.jpg

I go up to him and see him chasing his tail in the road,I look at him like he was crazy.you do know that is a dangerous thing to do...i question if he will be a good dad at this point,heh
    image.jpg

Master Tiff was in the bathroom rubbing her tummy..She looks like any day now she can have here babe. I stand by the door listening to her sing to her belly.
    Screenshot_13.jpg

I get bored and goto the yard and dig a hole,witch i found a pink diamond witch i gave to tiff before she tells us we are going to the spring fair!
    Screenshot_19.jpg

When we got their Gogi ran out of the barn we come threw.He never been to one of these fair my humans call it.Iv been here before with a past mate. I watch him run off and play around,its a perfect time to scout out a new male.
    Screenshot_21.jpg

Tiff played some horseshoes she calls it...I dont know why she wants to play with thoose..oh well..
    Screenshot_17.jpg

I ran into this little foal,it looked lost.Tells me mother was here and she poofed. I chuckle as i find its mother for this little foal. As i walk past i see my human....
    Screenshot_20.jpg

Master at a kissing booth...Ummmm excruiseee meee but last time i seen your MARRIED....humans...i wont ever understand them..
    I finally found the foals mom and i wander around
    Screenshot_18.jpg

I see a dog and cat playing in the puddle....one..its not raining....sooo yeaaa.. I walked away from that scene.
    Few hours later we ended going home..

FEW MONTHS LATER

Screenshot_14.jpg

Gogi was playing in the yard when i get a sharp pain that i do know so well...
    then it hit me...i never told him he was gonna be a father plus..i forgot i was even pregnant..oh well .... I ended up walking downstairs into the kitchen where it will begin
    ssss.jpg

Then Gogi walks into the kichen and seens me on the floor,he thinks im hurting because he starts howling like im dieing...i tred to call him down saying im ok...your gonna be a father..then he heard father and calmed down untill.
    ssssssss.jpg

At 7:30 AM We hear a scream of pain from the living room where Tiff was bending over in pain.Her mate runs down stairs and helps her to the car to take her to the human birthing place. .

Meanwhile......

Screenshot_22.jpg

I gave birth to 3 spoted puppies! 2 females and one male!
    Screenshot_23.jpg

Taylor
    Screenshot_24.jpg

Ratza
    Screenshot_25.jpg

Ursa
    9:14 AM

Tiff went into the labor room and gave birth to a lovely brown eye baby girl named Lexa.Doctor handing her new baby girl to her and the new proud father.
    Has Tiff handed over the Lexa to her mate she felt a cramp again like shes going back into labor.She yells at the doctor to come back in she thinks shes having another baby,witch the doc never told her she was having twins!

3 mins later her Blue eye son, Kane was born

9:45 AM

sssssssss.jpg

Tiff brings home the twin babes to meet the family!

I hope you enjoyed this update :D
    Working on the next horse challenge WOOT! :D
  • HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    I love this challenge! Its very unique :) I cant wait to try something simular myself (cats) :D I look forward to more updates
    Imma do a cat o e also,i have my horse sit up just need to set up the cat. :)
    I might update later today...depends on what time i get back home
    I love this challenge! Its very unique :) I cant wait to try something simular myself (cats) :D I look forward to more updates

Let me know when you start,plus when i start my cats you can use my kittens :D
    @Fiveme2 I will definitely! :)
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/901510/ts3-50-puppy-challenge-lacey-the-dalmatian#latest I started my own 50 pup challenge! Thanks for the idea :) If you have time check it out plz
    edited October 2016

Screenshot_2.jpg
    This pink think poped up on a deer?
    whatever it is i ant touching..looks creepy.
    Screenshot_12s.jpg
    I was learning Sit.I dont know what my person wans to m but i did it, and got a treat!!
    image.jpg
    My little spoted ones are all crazy today,running around tackleing,growling..wild animals i swear.
    Screenshot_10s.jpg
    Bryce broke the computer,so he fixed it,likely he didint fry himself.
    Screenshot_15.jpg
    my partner was playing with Master bryce after the computer got fixed. his so cute.
    sssssss.jpg
    How to get a bunch of pups calm...have my master play a loud calming noise.

yes a short post....and maybe a blah one too but oh well :3

puppies will be going up to upload next post :D
  • youatemywaffleyouatemywaffle Posts: 41 Member
    The puppies are adorable! I loved how the story progressed ^_^
    You catch more bees with honey than vinegar. That's why honey makes a poor facial moisturizer.
    edited October 2016
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    Gogi knew his time to leave was hre,so he went around the house looking at everything he will be missing,he says goodbye to his pups..and me
    Screenshot_49.jpg
    Tiff had her birthday!! Shes now an adult.Woot
    Screenshot_50.jpg
    Screenshot_51.jpg
    Our puppies say goodbye as well to me and their father and To each other,sad day to see my spoted ones leave.
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    one final goodbye as Gogi runs outside to meet his human. Just has he leaves another human drops off a dog.
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    Bryce Feeds and play his crying Kane.
    Screenshot_3.jpg
    Meet Prince ( http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8989623) His also half husky and sooooo fluffy,he sure looks like a dog Price.
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    We went on a walk on a bonding walk to the graveyard...of alll places..thats where he wanted to go so we went, it wasnt soo bad,just stayed outside.
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    When we got back i went to the backyard and saw this guy!
    I love meeting new people! cant you tell,hehe.
    Anyways humans went out to lunch or something..needed a brake from the twins.
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    We rushed into puppy making 1st time failed...

longer post then the last,hope you like!

DOWNLOADS:
    Ursa
    Ratza
    Taylor

GAME BLOOPER

Screenshot_4.jpg

Soo this is a thing o.o
    Sorry anyone who been waiting for an uodate, yes im still doing this and my horse just i have a lack of internet besides my phone. From being sick, Thanksgiving , getting sick, getting married , getting sick, Christmas and then sick agian. It sucks.

And Happy new years everyone!
    edited March 2017
    Last Litter and Old age sets in

Screenshot_12.jpg
    Well its been a while in a few months it be birth of my last litter and my birthday. I can tell soon it be hard to play because i cant even keep up with our ball..
    Let me show you my last Father of my last litter
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    Meet Captain, a Catahoula Leopard. We clicked and that night we tried,and failed. It took a couple time,witch also tells me its time to stop.
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    Masters pups had birthdays also! Are they not the cutest?

2 MONTHS LATER
    Screenshot_20.jpg
    My birthday started well, I gave Birth to 2 girls,Gabby and Sandy. The twins look different from each other
    Screenshot_18.jpg
    Meet Sandy, she mostly looks like me but with a hint of brown. One blue eye and one brown eye.
    Screenshot_16.jpg
    Gabby looks more like her dad. His coat color and spots but has a faint black on her, Blue eye and on brown.
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    Me and Captain went outside and goofed off but it hurt,my joints fell like they are burning.
    Screenshot_14.jpg
    Later we sang together before my old age set in.
    Screenshot_22.jpg
    Happy birthday old me!

IM BACK!!!!!! :D

Needed to refresh where i lefted off lol.

I hope you guys are still reading and hope you enjoy! :D

Screenshot_11.jpg

Pick our next female!

CLICK

• KARRKITTKARRKITT Posts: 261 Member
    I don't know about others, but I'm still reading. :)

Even though there's still some spelling mistakes. Feel free to send me a PM (I like your dogs, think maybe you could share em in PM or something?). Also, I voted earlier. :)